Tad PGS, Inc Employee Reviews

Great working at Camp Grayling
Tess Tech (Former Employee) –  Grayling, MIOctober 8, 2018
I was going in before the troops came to do their 2 week maneuvers. Our group would set up the towers and tents with generators and air conditioning they would use for their meetings. Then after the troops left went we went back out and took down everything down and put back in the semi's.
Pros
great money for a small amount of time
Cons
Wenting out in the heat.
Fun job
Range Operations Battery Operator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 6, 2018
We did a lot of different work here. You were able to work with military. Help them with supplies and installations. There was a lot of inventory to be done.
Good temporary work
Hand held video operator (Former Employee) –  Grayling, MISeptember 4, 2018
Great paying temporary job. Exciting environment. The job was fun to learn and the leadership were great teachers. They did a good job of dispensing hours evenly.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Good
Processing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 15, 2018
Good assignment. No issues. Contracting agency. Would recommend. Good work location. Would recommend to friends and family. Helpful organization and responsive to emails.
Fast-paced learning enviornment
NOC Operator (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 14, 2018
As a NOC Operator, I've enjoyed every exercise I've done. Cross-training is the best part for me. I enjoy learning the other fields so I can move up in the company and assist others in learning or advancing in their field. I've had the BEST Team Lead and FAE. I would recommend this contract job to anyone willing to work hard and be flexible.
Pros
Company Truck with easy access to fuel.
Cons
Lunch is on the clock, you're never alotted a specific time.
Work review
Aerospace Quality Inspection (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 12, 2018
Not a bad environment to work, but company need to know more about its customers. A lack of understanding on aerospace work and government contracts. Needs to cover more on benefits because in most contract the employee travel and no compensation is given. Also no pay differential for shift changes.
Pros
Good customer service.
Temp Position
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 27, 2018
A great work environment. Worked on the phones as a bilingual customer representative for FEMA. Training was very long. Worked with knowledgeable staff.
Cons
Temp position
Exciting and fulfilling job
Firemarker (Former Employee) –  Twentynine Palms, CAApril 28, 2018
Great job, hours can be long, pay is great, but you get to meet people from all over and work with the greatest fighting force in the world. work hard enough and you can get picked up to go to other places and work other contracts.
Tadpgs is a wonderful agency
CSR II Appointment setter/scheduler (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COApril 10, 2018
TADPgs got me a job at SAIC in Broomfield CO .. BEST job ever! Management was wonderful, a variety of shifts to work. Training was appropriate length of time. Great work environment. I really enjoyed everything about this job.
Pros
Everything. Holiday pay and overtime
Cons
Pay could of been a bit more
Tad pgs
Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Orbital ATK Army Ammunition PlantMarch 17, 2018
My review of TAD PGS is nothing but positive. The assignment had a lack of Management presence leadership or support. Which actually probably was better we were very competent and did not need their authority and all of the Tad staff as a courtesy let them know of the daily happenings. They were not allowed into our system to view, edit, or really monitor what we were purchasing or work with the suppliers. It was up to us to decide the volume's, the contracts, and daily purchasing or logistics to get our material here to support our needs.
Pros
compensation
Cons
Need an hour lunch no good food on site but we brought our lunch.
Very interesting and Fulfilling Job.
Video Take-Home Package Operator (V-THP Operator) (Former Employee) –  Several Different Military Bases.March 10, 2018
This job is very fast pace and the days are always different. There is no monotony to this job. It is very intense and are month long assignments on military bases across the United States of America. The pay is fantastic. The only downsides are that there is no job security and if you have a family you won't be able to see the for one to two months during these missions.
Pros
Great pay, Fast pace, Fulfilling and Important Work
Cons
Long Hours, Being away from Home, No Job Security
exciting work place
Videographer (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXFebruary 24, 2018
enjoyed working with the military in the field to help them train to their fullest. Enjoyed working with variety of different people of all backgrounds.
Pros
laid back atmosphere
Cons
sun, rain, sleet or snow have to be there
Good Place to work
Customer Service Representative (bilingual) (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 19, 2018
good place to work, friendly and helpful , i was working there as customer support representative, in touch all the time with the Clients who were disaster victims, and try to expedite their case as soon as i can in order to make sure they will return back to their homes soon.

m
Sri
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NY 13602February 4, 2018
Great company to work for the only thing that they did wrong was make the jobs seasonal. They should offer full time permanent jobs to veterans and other military family members.
Pros
travel and pay
Cons
extremely long hours
Active Directory Administrator (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAJanuary 26, 2018
I worked as a Sub-Contractor. Overall there was a lot of work. The team i worked with was very knowledgeable and very fourth coming with knowledge. Very fast paced environment.
Excellent team building environment, fun and fast pace.
CONSULTANT/IT Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAJanuary 15, 2018
A typical day would be cold calling institutions, venues and municipalities to request an opportunity to demonstrate and train patrons on how to use the new system. Also, calls are made to manage the scheduling of all the events received, as well as, writing status reports.

Regular management teleconference calls allowed the team to connect and strategies new ideas. This cultivated a culture that motivated the team in a positive and fun manner, which inspired a desire to perform even harder. The most difficult part of the job was the infrequency to which our entire team was able to physically meet. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaming up with members to perform events.

I learned that I really enjoy a fast pace environment.
Work Summary
Contractor/Support (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CADecember 11, 2017
The job was amazing and I enjoyed going to work each day. Everyone was amazing. There were times things got frustrating but it was still a good position.
Pros
Compensation, people, environment, and leadership
Cons
there were a few but it was worth it.
Excellent Employer
IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 7, 2017
TAD/PGS hired me to contract with Dell's IT help desk. They were always available to serve my needs as an employee. I never had an issue with them.

Dell IT help desk for ADT/ Tyco security companies typical day:
Taking lots of phone calls, though some days there were very few, assisting customers with various issues related to operating systems, phones, tablets, specific software and accounts. Probably a majority of my calls were simple account unlocks/ resets. Strict time management was enforced and plenty of quality control audits were conducted on the employees. A time limit for calls was established, but focus was always more on quality.

The culture was somewhat stressful, but good cooperation existed between employees and management overall. Help was always there if you needed it.

Hardest part of the job was learning the job. It wasn't too difficult to learn, but the sheer volume of required knowledge demanded 6 months of training before I could be feel confident to solve any issue without the need to reach out for help from more experienced personnel.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the thanks received for solving a customer's issue. I thoroughly enjoyed feeling like a hero.
Pros
Good experience for IT work, plenty of help while learning
Cons
Rigorous evaluations, increased requirements but same time contstraints
Workplace Culture
Sourcer (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Garden Grove, CANovember 2, 2017
I like that the company feels like a little family and everyone is willing to help each other. I am on a contract right now so there's a lack of job security. Lots of cold calling.
Pros
I like the people and culture.
Cons
I don't like how well I do at work is based on if people chose to be hired by me.
Temporary Employer
Sr. Enterprise Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 5, 2017
First experience with a temp employer and I have no real complaints. I have worked with them on two different job sites. The only real downside is no PTO
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tad PGS, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2