Tad PGS, Inc Employee Reviews

Very interesting and Fulfilling Job.
Video Take-Home Package Operator (V-THP Operator) (Former Employee) –  Several Different Military Bases.March 10, 2018
This job is very fast pace and the days are always different. There is no monotony to this job. It is very intense and are month long assignments on military bases across the United States of America. The pay is fantastic. The only downsides are that there is no job security and if you have a family you won't be able to see the for one to two months during these missions.
Pros
Great pay, Fast pace, Fulfilling and Important Work
Cons
Long Hours, Being away from Home, No Job Security
exciting work place
Videographer (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXFebruary 24, 2018
enjoyed working with the military in the field to help them train to their fullest. Enjoyed working with variety of different people of all backgrounds.
Pros
laid back atmosphere
Cons
sun, rain, sleet or snow have to be there
Good Place to work
Customer Service Representative (bilingual) (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 19, 2018
good place to work, friendly and helpful , i was working there as customer support representative, in touch all the time with the Clients who were disaster victims, and try to expedite their case as soon as i can in order to make sure they will return back to their homes soon.

m
Active Directory Administrator (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAJanuary 26, 2018
I worked as a Sub-Contractor. Overall there was a lot of work. The team i worked with was very knowledgeable and very fourth coming with knowledge. Very fast paced environment.
Work Summary
Contractor/Support (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CADecember 11, 2017
The job was amazing and I enjoyed going to work each day. Everyone was amazing. There were times things got frustrating but it was still a good position.
Pros
Compensation, people, environment, and leadership
Cons
there were a few but it was worth it.
Workplace Culture
Sourcer (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Garden Grove, CANovember 2, 2017
I like that the company feels like a little family and everyone is willing to help each other. I am on a contract right now so there's a lack of job security. Lots of cold calling.
Pros
I like the people and culture.
Cons
I don't like how well I do at work is based on if people chose to be hired by me.
Temporary Employer
Sr. Enterprise Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 5, 2017
First experience with a temp employer and I have no real complaints. I have worked with them on two different job sites. The only real downside is no PTO
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
awesome
Handheld Video Operator (Former Employee) –  Camp Roberts, CAAugust 25, 2017
This was an awesome experience even though it was just part time I had so much fun and got to learn so many new things! I would recommend to try this next time around!
Contract work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  New York StateAugust 15, 2017
Work with them is by contract and temporary. Everything is based on varying locations and you must be willing to relocate or travel. Great compensation and benefits depending on the contract you receive.
Warehouse Chief
Wharehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJuly 27, 2017
Tad PGS. does a great job with finding and hiring employees. There was no typical day at work when you are on a military base. Everyday was different and that was one of my favorite parts of going to work.

Want to know more about Tad PGS, Inc?

Ask a question
Fast Pace environment
N/A (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAJuly 26, 2017
When I started at TAD the environment was not what I was used to, however once they change management and got rid of the people that did not do their job, it got way better.
Pros
Promotion within, Management works with our needs, and we are on a 9/80 schedule
Cons
Communication within
Tad pgs
Fuel Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJuly 21, 2017
Working for this company was great and easy. As a Fuel Technician my duties were to perform preventative maintenance on all generators. Also make sure that they were topped off while our mission was going on.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
contracting job
A great experience
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2017
I worked at a fast pace which is something i liked about the job. I liked being able to work with new people and getting to meet and interact with different people everyday.
Productive and proud company
TESS Chief (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJune 29, 2017
Definitely enjoy working and supporting our military in their training. Organization is great with certain team leaders. Definitely need to know what you're doing.
Very unique job
Videographer/Editor (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INMay 31, 2017
Interesting job. One drawback is no footage to add to a demo reel. Compensation was great. The hours were long but went by fast. Overall an enjoyable experience.
Pros
Unique job. Great pay!
Cons
Long hours and long weeks
Fast-Paced
Handheld Video Camera Operator (Former Employee) –  Blackstone, VAMay 24, 2017
Fast-Paced Military Support Role Environment. I thoroughly enjoyed being out and working with many different people in several departments and military units.
Temp workin Exhaust section
Exhaust section Tech (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 19, 2017
3 on 4 off, 4 on 3 off schedule. Fast paced and very specific order of tasks requires attention to detail and time management. As a temp, I believe my experience there would be different from that of a regular employee.
It was an awesome experience working at TAD PGS, Inc.
Tess Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMarch 24, 2017
My days there seemed to go by very quickly, I was surrounded by great people and felt part of a team. Management was truly awesome, and the supervisors were easy to work with and approach if I had any questions.
Pros
great people, wonderful environment
Awesome Company
CSSR (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 23, 2017
I have been with them for almost 2 years now I couldn't ask for a better agency to work for. I will use them in the future if need be
Worked in the NOC on two different assignments once as a lead abroad
Network Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NYJanuary 18, 2017
Overall great company to work for. Long days that you will be well compensated for. People are great. Days are long, but like I said you will be well compensated for your hours and hard work. Loved watching everything come together.
Pros
Compensation is great, People are great to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tad PGS, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.