Tad PGS, Inc Employee Reviews

Fun, faced paced, stressful environment
MAARC Operator (Current Employee) –  ConusMarch 16, 2019
Would like to work more with Tad PGS. Only work for one to two months a year, it's "a who you know" culture. Lots of people from around the country come together for a short time to do a job.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not enough work
Productive and freiendly
Manufacturing Technician I - Electrical/Soldering (Former Employee) –  Grand Prarie TexasFebruary 28, 2019
It was a good place to work at, employees were helpful and friendly. Supervisor is easy to talk to and very helpful. It was a challenging job, work varied enough to where you were not completely repetitive in your assignamnets.
A lucrative opportunity to learn more about teamwork, working under pressure, and my craft.
Videographer and Editor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 25, 2019
This job allowed me to work on my favorite part of my craft for hours; solely editing video. Finding something like this is almost impossible in El Paso. I learned a lot of tips and tricks from the incredible mentors I had on base. Working within what was an army/military structured job was eye-opening and changed my style of work ethic for the better. Time pressure on certain assignments and the hopes that the "higher ups" will enjoy your work was always nerve racking but constructive criticism and feedback only served to make the entire experience better.
Pros
Contract job; temporary, but good hours and great pay.
Cons
Some awkward downtime moments with no leadership; we as workers did not know what to do.
Good people to work with
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bohemia NYFebruary 24, 2019
Controlled the PC boards for military units.
Management treated my fairly.
Good people to work with.
Redoing production paperwork when repairs needed to be accomplished was the hardest part of my day because each repair took a different receipt, even if it was for the same unit.
The best part of the day was when new PC boards came in, and areas had to be arranged for stocking.
Pros
The people were great to work with.
Cons
Contract personnel were treated the same as temps, therefore they did not get the same perks as the permanent employees.
not enough work for the job
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLFebruary 22, 2019
I had so much free time on this job that I was quite often bored. The employee who had done the job before me was a lot slower than I at the work so they were able to drag it out over the week.
Great Company
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAFebruary 15, 2019
Great Company to work for. Management always looked out for everyone. this was an awesome, with a great staff that ensured everyone always had employment. they really went above and beyond.
Not a good fit for expierenced people,
Engineering Assembler (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 9, 2019
managemen is poor and payroll is inadequate. Very good to get foot in the door but I would not reccomend it for people who have expierence because management is to young to understand the buissness.
Pros
on campus cafeteria
Cons
30 min lunch
Tadpgs/fema
Bi-lingual FEMA Relief CSR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 10, 2018
The process in place was intense. The call was handled according to the crises area or event. Each was specific and on a timeline. Most caller's were destitute without water, shelter, electricity, many had no access to roads or phone's. Everything had to be documented and specific criteria was to be followed according to where the caller was in the process of the Fema Request.
The hardest part of the job was to tell them the guidelines and why they were not assisted or what needed to be done to be considered for approval. Was heart-breaking that so many did not meet the criteria for approval or it was such a long process. Many had to make it to a physical location even to apply because the lines of communication were down.
The best part of the job was All the Beautiful Latin Co-worker's that worked only to serve and to assist.
Pros
Extensive training on the Federal web-site, tools to assist in all disaster's information was at your finger tips
Cons
The contract was cut short, Federal Government over-hired so it ended up being short-term instead the 18 months
Productive and Engerizing
Videographer (Current Employee) –  Grayling, MIDecember 5, 2018
I love working for this company and hope to travel with them in the near future. You work along side some of the most polite, respectful people you will ever meet!
greatest job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CA 92845November 7, 2018
the job was fantastic i worked for GE for about 6 mo i cleaned the ware house cleaning bathrooms and common areas. such as emptying trash, cleaning and replacing paper towels and emptying garbage..
It is a fine work
Customer Service Specialist III (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2018
Just make enough to eat.
No room for career development.
Poor communication.
They only care about their commission to hire a new agent.
I don't even know where the company located.
Pros
a good start point for new graduated
Cons
Make enough for your bread and shed
Past pace and hard work
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYOctober 28, 2018
It was a fast pace and hard work lots of lifting and setting up equipment at multiple field locations. Working as a team with other communications specialist to accomplish daily and weekly goals.
Pros
Company structured as a military style unit.
Cons
Difficut for some individuals to ajust to fast pace and work load.
Moderate Pay for Short Term Contract Work
Contractor (supervisory role) (Former Employee) –  USAOctober 20, 2018
TAD PGS Inc provides other companies with skilled labor. I had the opportunity to work on several contracts where I was able to serve those who serve in the National Guard during their annual training. The work was challenging, but incredibly rewarding. When I first started working these contracts (two per year and during the summer months) the pay was highly competitive. Three years later, and that is no longer the case. However, for eight-ten weeks worth of work it is still decent pay with which to supplement a more regular income. TAD does not dictate schedule, management, or have any influence on the workplace culture in regards to these contracts. To speak on any of it would be a reflection the company I was contracted out to, and not TAD.
Pros
Hourly Health and Wellness
Cons
Inconsistent Pay from Contract to Contract for the same role.
Great working at Camp Grayling
Tess Tech (Former Employee) –  Grayling, MIOctober 8, 2018
I was going in before the troops came to do their 2 week maneuvers. Our group would set up the towers and tents with generators and air conditioning they would use for their meetings. Then after the troops left went we went back out and took down everything down and put back in the semi's.
Pros
great money for a small amount of time
Cons
Wenting out in the heat.
Fun job
Range Operations Battery Operator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 6, 2018
We did a lot of different work here. You were able to work with military. Help them with supplies and installations. There was a lot of inventory to be done.
Good temporary work
Hand held video operator (Former Employee) –  Grayling, MISeptember 4, 2018
Great paying temporary job. Exciting environment. The job was fun to learn and the leadership were great teachers. They did a good job of dispensing hours evenly.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Good
Processing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 15, 2018
Good assignment. No issues. Contracting agency. Would recommend. Good work location. Would recommend to friends and family. Helpful organization and responsive to emails.
Fast-paced learning enviornment
NOC Operator (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 14, 2018
As a NOC Operator, I've enjoyed every exercise I've done. Cross-training is the best part for me. I enjoy learning the other fields so I can move up in the company and assist others in learning or advancing in their field. I've had the BEST Team Lead and FAE. I would recommend this contract job to anyone willing to work hard and be flexible.
Pros
Company Truck with easy access to fuel.
Cons
Lunch is on the clock, you're never alotted a specific time.
Work review
Aerospace Quality Inspection (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 12, 2018
Not a bad environment to work, but company need to know more about its customers. A lack of understanding on aerospace work and government contracts. Needs to cover more on benefits because in most contract the employee travel and no compensation is given. Also no pay differential for shift changes.
Pros
Good customer service.
Temp Position
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 27, 2018
A great work environment. Worked on the phones as a bilingual customer representative for FEMA. Training was very long. Worked with knowledgeable staff.
Cons
Temp position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tad PGS, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2