TAG (Orange County)

TAG (Orange County) Employee Reviews

United States27 reviews
TAG is a company that encourages personal and professional growth. If you are willing to put in the work and effort you will see results. This job is for strong willed individuals with a burning passion for success. Coming into this job I didn't know what to expect, but growing up I have been taught that no matter what I do I have to do it within the best of my abilities and that is exactly what I did. If you enjoy challenges, I highly recommend this job.
Pros
Good culture and growth opportunities
Cons
its cold in the office sometimes
you are expected to work 10hr days working on commission, which means you waste your day & could possibly not make any money,
they are not open to you working 2 jobs

the workplace culture is hostile
Pros
Cons
overworked
The company offers many tools to help advance and grow your career. If you are a motivated self-starter, the company will help you reach your potential.
Pros
fun work culture, growth potential, opportunity to work with experienced and knowledgable managers
Cons
must be a self starter and self motivated
The one thing this place brought me that most other places didn't--experience. I don't care if you come for the opportunity or not but you will definitely leave with tools to help you in your daily life.
Pros
people, free coffee, fooseball table, no weekends
Cons
cold office space, longer hours
You have to read between the lines. This job is a door to door sales job where you use your own money and car to go out and and try to sell people paper and office supplies. No base pay only commission. They get you by calling it an "Account Representative " I really wish they were honest and upfront with me
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Door to door salesman, use your own money and car, commission only
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
TAG is full of motivated, dedicated, and ambitious individuals who are hungry to develop themselves as young entrepreneurs. Management is willing to teach all those who listen and want to become better versions of themselves.
TAG is a novel workplace that emphasizes communal and goal-oriented achievement. The community is filled with ambitious, skilled, and dedicated entrepreneurs that continually grow each and every day. TAG is all about growth and is committed to mentoring individuals to learn and achieve to the best of their abilities. The opportunities within the business are limitless and realistically attainable for those with good work ethic and student mentality.
Pros
Growth Opportunities, Mentorship, Communal Achievement.
Cons
The company has too much fun sometimes.
TAG is a great place to work and develop as a person. They are constantly giving training and providing the support to excel in the job. It has a great work culture and unlike most places they also have sports night and team night.
Pros
Team night, challenges you
Cons
not for lazy people
I use to be in a fraternity in college and the one thing I loved was the brotherhood, team building and atmosphere of having fun. Tag has the same feeling and honestly doesn't feel like a job!!!
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
not enough free water
work with ambitious and motivated individuals who empower and drive you to achieve your best. Develop business minded and people skills. Become a mentor and teachers to others.
Pros
waking motivated, clear bright future, business development
Cons
no free donuts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TAG (Orange County)?
TAG is an awesome place to work. The management at TAG inspires me daily. My coworkers are always helpful and encouraging. The opportunity here is unlike any other company. We all start out doing sales with the potential to become business owners in the future.
Pros
Opportunity, Community, Personal Development
Cons
Not for the lazy
TAG offers tremendous opportunity for professional and personal development. The culture within the organization is truly exceptional. Anyone that spends more than a few days here will come out better for it.
The tremendous amount of knowledge that you obtain here is enthralling. My coworkers consistently motivate me to be a better a version of myself. I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity.
Handle client accounts and meet a lot of new people! Culture of the office is very friendly! Learn a lot and potential for advancement! Highly Recommended!!
Pros
great pay
Cons
Not for lazy people
If you are looking for the fun place to work, this is the destination for you! This office provides a very fun work atmosphere where no where else can compete.
Pros
freedom and huge bonuses
Cons
Fun exciting place to work with mentors that push you to your full leadership potential. Best part part of the day is the morning atmosphere helping you get your day started.
Pros
fun, energetic, productive
Cons
I enjoy working at TAG because everyday is a different experience. Each day you get to interact with different people and someone is always trying to teach you something new to help you improve. Most companies don't try and do that for their employees so I feel very grateful.
Offers a healthy competitive work environment. The best place to sharpen all communication skills. Hard working core management team always helping out with everyone's person work growth goals. One of the most positive and helpful Human Resources department!!
Pros
Growth, growth, growth!!
Cons
Parking! Need more parking!
Typical Day is in your own hands no pressure only the goals you make for yourself. The opportunity and long term security in this profession is unmatched.
I came into an interview and was inspired by my interviewer. He showed a lot of enthusiasm and opportunity in the business.
I followed the extensive interview process and gained a lot of experience working with clients, managing and building a team.

The office overflows with great mentors willing to teach and energy. Everyone here craves success and it will certainly rub off on you.

Amazing business.
Pros
Great opportunity, a lot of mentors, an amazing experience
Cons
Not for the lazy
I have nothing but good things to say about working at TAG. From the very beginning, before I was even an official employee, I was treated with nothing but respect and kindness. Everyone here is so close to everyone, very involved in all the best ways. Atmosphere is the most positive I've been a part of, come in and out everyday feeling great.
Pros
An excellent oppertunity where your full potential can be reached
Cons
Only cons to bring up are ones you create. Discouragement and or rejection.