TAG (Orange County) Employee Reviews

Door to door salesman
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAJuly 17, 2018
You have to read between the lines. This job is a door to door sales job where you use your own money and car to go out and and try to sell people paper and office supplies. No base pay only commission. They get you by calling it an "Account Representative " I really wish they were honest and upfront with me
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Door to door salesman, use your own money and car, commission only
Stop your job search here!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAMarch 2, 2018
TAG is full of motivated, dedicated, and ambitious individuals who are hungry to develop themselves as young entrepreneurs. Management is willing to teach all those who listen and want to become better versions of themselves.
Company for Growth, Mentorship, and Communal Achievement
Sales Associate / Management (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAFebruary 23, 2018
TAG is a novel workplace that emphasizes communal and goal-oriented achievement. The community is filled with ambitious, skilled, and dedicated entrepreneurs that continually grow each and every day. TAG is all about growth and is committed to mentoring individuals to learn and achieve to the best of their abilities. The opportunities within the business are limitless and realistically attainable for those with good work ethic and student mentality.
Pros
Growth Opportunities, Mentorship, Communal Achievement.
Cons
The company has too much fun sometimes.
Challenging & Great Work Culture
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAFebruary 13, 2018
TAG is a great place to work and develop as a person. They are constantly giving training and providing the support to excel in the job. It has a great work culture and unlike most places they also have sports night and team night.
Pros
Team night, challenges you
Cons
not for lazy people
Professional and Fun work environment with a foosball table
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 23, 2018
I use to be in a fraternity in college and the one thing I loved was the brotherhood, team building and atmosphere of having fun. Tag has the same feeling and honestly doesn't feel like a job!!!
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
not enough free water
Build a better Future
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 16, 2018
work with ambitious and motivated individuals who empower and drive you to achieve your best. Develop business minded and people skills. Become a mentor and teachers to others.
Pros
waking motivated, clear bright future, business development
Cons
no free donuts
Great Place to Work!
Leader (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 2, 2018
TAG is an awesome place to work. The management at TAG inspires me daily. My coworkers are always helpful and encouraging. The opportunity here is unlike any other company. We all start out doing sales with the potential to become business owners in the future.
Pros
Opportunity, Community, Personal Development
Cons
Not for the lazy
Great opportunity, amazing learning experience, even better people.
Leadership (Current Employee) –  Orange, CADecember 19, 2017
TAG offers tremendous opportunity for professional and personal development. The culture within the organization is truly exceptional. Anyone that spends more than a few days here will come out better for it.
Growth Mindset
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange, CADecember 12, 2017
The tremendous amount of knowledge that you obtain here is enthralling. My coworkers consistently motivate me to be a better a version of myself. I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity.
Working at TAG
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CANovember 28, 2017
Handle client accounts and meet a lot of new people! Culture of the office is very friendly! Learn a lot and potential for advancement! Highly Recommended!!
Pros
great pay
Cons
Not for lazy people
Great Opportunity and Huge Bonuses!!!!!
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CANovember 21, 2017
If you are looking for the fun place to work, this is the destination for you! This office provides a very fun work atmosphere where no where else can compete.
Pros
freedom and huge bonuses
Cons
Productive, fun energetic place to work with a fooseball table.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 14, 2017
Fun exciting place to work with mentors that push you to your full leadership potential. Best part part of the day is the morning atmosphere helping you get your day started.
Pros
fun, energetic, productive
Really enjoy working here
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 9, 2017
I enjoy working at TAG because everyday is a different experience. Each day you get to interact with different people and someone is always trying to teach you something new to help you improve. Most companies don't try and do that for their employees so I feel very grateful.
My time at TAG
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 2, 2017
Offers a healthy competitive work environment. The best place to sharpen all communication skills. Hard working core management team always helping out with everyone's person work growth goals. One of the most positive and helpful Human Resources department!!
Pros
Growth, growth, growth!!
Cons
Parking! Need more parking!
Life changing
Accountant Executive (Current Employee) –  OrangeOctober 17, 2017
Typical Day is in your own hands no pressure only the goals you make for yourself. The opportunity and long term security in this profession is unmatched.
Great opportunity and experience
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAOctober 10, 2017
I came into an interview and was inspired by my interviewer. He showed a lot of enthusiasm and opportunity in the business.
I followed the extensive interview process and gained a lot of experience working with clients, managing and building a team.
The office overflows with great mentors willing to teach and energy. Everyone here craves success and it will certainly rub off on you.
Amazing business.
Pros
Great opportunity, a lot of mentors, an amazing experience
Cons
Not for the lazy
An excellent opportunity, awesome environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAOctober 3, 2017
I have nothing but good things to say about working at TAG. From the very beginning, before I was even an official employee, I was treated with nothing but respect and kindness. Everyone here is so close to everyone, very involved in all the best ways. Atmosphere is the most positive I've been a part of, come in and out everyday feeling great.
Pros
An excellent oppertunity where your full potential can be reached
Cons
Only cons to bring up are ones you create. Discouragement and or rejection.
very productive with great people and a fuse ball table
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 26, 2017
A typical day is a great morning meet and fixing the questions that we have of the day before. Then go to the flied and meet new people and get to know business owners and hear their stories and struggles. I learn how to interact with people and create great personality. I also learn how to help people with the struggles that they go through which i also have gone to myself. The management is just great they are always so helpful and very friendly. The hardest part of this job is nothing everything is very simple and everyone is super friendly and willing to help you out. The thing that i enjoy the most of the work place is that everyone has the same mindset as yourself so you don't feel alone and the people are just great bonding with everyone you feel like everyone is family.
Fun place with great people to work with
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CASeptember 20, 2017
The working environment at TAG is filled with great enthusiasm and energy. I have been provided the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. The management is investing in the development of the people around them. A great place for personal and professional development.
Best Place to Work in Orange County
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 6, 2017
The people are great and the company culture is great. The mission statement says it all: Grow. Grow Right. Grow Right Now. I've enjoyed my time working here, and I plan to continue my professional and personal growth.
Pros
Equity Options, Growth Potential, Great Work Culture, Great People
Cons
No covered parking