Tagg Logistics Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work if you have Developemental Disabilities
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood MOJune 22, 2019
They say they have jobs for Developementally Disabled Individuals but have absolutely no idea how to handle or treat them. Not good for people with Disabilities, they have no idea.
Terrible management! No training offered to be successful.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOFebruary 19, 2019
I went to work at TAGG Logistics because they say "TAGG "We're it!"
Went in with a positive attitude and left with a very negative one. Management is very critical of most of their employees. Seldom got great job or thanks for being here. Would not recommend them to a friend.
Pros
I am no longer working there
Cons
Several
unorganized
Warehouse/customer service (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOFebruary 12, 2019
Unfair working conditions and age bias...no training managers and supervisors need more coaching and and management training. Co had a very high turn around..did not do good screening of hired employees.
Was good while it lasted
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Macungie, PAFebruary 4, 2019
The job was pretty simple and easy. I was just a picker/packer. They taught everything there wasn't really much to learn in those 2 areas because it's so simple. Management were tough sometimes. That created a atmosphere or stress and competitive coworkers. They then had a meeting and laid off 5 people in front of everybody because they were losing money and because work performance. That made everybody feel like they were going to lose their jobs everyday we came in. The next week, a manager was fired and then he texted all his employees to tell us we were going to lose our jobs the next day. A corporate employee was there and he ended up having a meeting midday to tell us we were losing our jobs the next day. This was ridiculously unprofessional and an unreliable employer.The corp. manager then told me if we didn't work the next day, because our hours were already paid for the week, then we wouldn't get our checks. He said he would rip the checks up in front of our faces. Anyways, i would never work here again. The environment is malicious. Work was easy though.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Management was nuts
its warehouse work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVOctober 9, 2018
its ok. Better then other warehouses. But things should change for those that work hard. The main managers are great. They do have incentives every now and then.
High paced and busy workplace
Inventory Specialist/Order picker (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJuly 24, 2018
TAGG Logistics is a middle man logistics company. It is a fast paced work environment that holds product for multiple large company’s. It is not the worst nor the best place to work for but it is a rather young company still finding its pace and place in a large pool of similar companies, tagg has a lot of learning and growing to do before becoming the company it could be
Ok place to work
OPERATONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOMay 19, 2018
TAGG is a good place to work if you want a lot of hours. It is stressful and long hours but the management really cares about the people. (most of them).
Pros
All the hours you want
Cons
No work life balance
Productive and fun work place with a fast pace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOApril 16, 2018
Tagg is a place of learning and chances if you mess up they’ll do anything jus to help you , it’s a fun work environment and everyone is outgoing and friendly
Productive Workplace
Operations/Project Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOMarch 25, 2018
- very busy (always working minimum 9-10 hours)
- stressful
- very clean warehouse
- good culture
- tough work/life balance
- not the best pay
- good benefits
not a productive place to work at
Picker/ Packer (Former Employee) –  Macungie, PA 18062February 8, 2018
I really did not learn nothing there I trained myself on how they work there by watching others. They are not a work place environment. wont go back!!
Pros
Cons
10 minutes breaks
Poor
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJanuary 9, 2018
I didn’t really like working there. Training was horrible safety was non existent. Can’t really say any good things about this company. Only that I got more forklift experience out of it.
The work there is stressful and fast-paced.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 25, 2017
there are numerous things that need to get done throughout the day and if they don't get done you don't need it's that simple on Mondays and Tuesdays we are required to stay for 10 hours if need be and if you refuse you get fired or don't even get hired in the first place there's no working around This.
Pros
40 hour+ a week
Cons
40 hour+ a week
Tagg Logisticts
Operations\Facility Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sparks, NVOctober 20, 2017
The Owners and Management is very engaged and do offer opportunity. They visit often and and show true interest with employees and floor Supervisor's.

The company is well established and continuing to grow, but the pay is not competitive and they do not offer opportunity to advance outside of annual Review.
Pros
Great atmosphere, good management and owners.
Cons
Pay rates
Amazing Place to work at
Packer/Kitting/RF Surgical (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 17, 2017
Tagg is a great place to work at especially if you do not have any job experience at all. The hours are consistent and steady and they are very fair with giving breaks and lunch which is also all paid for. Everyone there is just easygoing and helpful. The hardest part of the job was trying to pack up all the shipments in time but being a small company that just started up about a few years back there was not nearly enough workers to get everything done and shipped out on time. I will never forget that job. There was always someone willing to teach or lend a helping hand. My manager was also very understanding and worked with the employees as if she was one herself. I would say that Tagg Logistics is definitely the place to work at.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
No air conditioning
Fast environment filled with flexibility encouraged
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJune 29, 2017
TAGG is a successful up and coming business that that works hard to ensure employee and customer satisfaction. Many days consist of ten hour work days and weather dependent working conditions, such as high or low temperatures, with an ever changing structure as TAGG grows, to include, key management positions, supervisor positions, and expected employee responsibilities. Through TAGG I have learned many invaluable skills that will assist me throughout my life as well as any future careers, such as being able to adapt to any situation at any given time to help effectively complete a task.
Pros
Fast paced, Learning many useful skills, High work ethic is encouraged
Cons
Long work days, Personnel, General working conditions.
It was fun while it lasted
Packer (Former Employee) –  Macungie, PANovember 21, 2016
But I got laid off the job . When I had a stable job . I asked them questions as well about the warehouse to see if it was closing because I had a feeling it was new and everyone was talking about it but they told me other wise .
Pros
The people were awesome
Cons
The management sucked
laid back atmosphere.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Reno-Stead, NVOctober 26, 2016
it was a nice to place to work for. co workers and managers very nice to work for. strict attendance policy. most enjoyable part was it was laid back hardest part is not racking up points and making sure everyone is on the same page.
Awesome Place to work at!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOFebruary 29, 2016
The first warehouse I have worked at and it is a great place to work. Lay back type of job but at times gets really busy which is good. Learned how to drive different types of equipment. Co-workers are awesome and like family. Management is pretty good at times.
Pros
Drawings for gift tickets and Cardinals baseball tickets!
Fast paced, productive, warehouse
Forklift Driver, Quality Control, Picker (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MoFebruary 23, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of receiving the orders for the day from our supervisor. Reviewing and picking the order placing the items on designated pallets. Lastly, preparing the order to be shipped. This process is repeated until all orders have been fulfilled.
Pros
good atmosphere, great management and co-workers
Cons
distance from home
Great place to start a career
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MoJune 25, 2013
Been working for them and love it, they care about the employees and about employees having a life outside of work.
They offer a good starting pay and benefits after 90 days. Just moved into a new huge warehouse in Hazelwood.
Pros
Benefits, hours and other employees
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tagg Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

Tagg Logistics Reviews by Location