Tahiti Village Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 19, 2019
I loved working here management was awesome as well as the co workers. They helped me out during the time i had lost my brother to gun violence and treated me as if i was apart of their family.
Stressful place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2019
where to start. Poor management, favoritism. You have to get the job done with out conditions. They do not care about workers at all. Gossiping co-workers.
Pros
Cons
Low payment, bad benefits. Poor management
continue
Shuttle Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 28, 2019
Tahiti village was a goo company to work for. It had great management and good benefits as well as a well maintained fleet of vehicles.they were sure to provide their employees a good work envirnment
Pros
great place
Cons
Great comany with job opportunities
Host (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2019
This timeshare company is terrific. I would recommend working with Tahiti they care about their employees. They're very professional and always looking for people to hire. You learn lots about customer service and working with others at the job here.
Cons
buen ambiente de traabajo...es una gran familia de verdad
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 2, 2019
buen ambiente de trabajo
calidad y eficiciencia
trabajo en equipo
hospitalidad
Tahiti village
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2018
wouldn't recommend working here because the job isn't fair and the pay is low. Security Guards are not appreciated and managment didn't fight for their workers
It was a productive and fun workplace. Learning about our guests and our own team
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2018
It's a good place to work at, especially with young people who are still in school. They are very flexible with my schedule. Management & the staff are very polite and kind.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Short break, few bad working conditions
productive and fun environment
Pool Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 18, 2018
A typical day at Tahiti Village is basically do your routine basics chemical checks vacuum cleaning and picking up items that'll bother guests at the resort. The only tough thing about this job is dealing with the sand pit but that's basically it.
Pros
Holidays you get paid 25 dollars the hour the benefits are really good
Cons
if you're an early person then you'll like the hours also the weather but that's it.
Beautiful place to work!
COCKTAIL SERVER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 13, 2018
Not too much bad to really say about this place. It feels like working on a vacation. Management is pretty cool and don't mind too much if you are late as long as you let them know in advance. Super understanding about life situations. Most people are down to cover shifts too so it isn't too hard to take a day off if needed. Easy to move up or to different positions as long as it is available. Turnover rate is pretty high too. They have two huge pools that serve a whole lot of positions during the summer and management doesn't mind moving you outside for the summer and back inside after the season ends. Lots of opportunity to learn new things and positions. Co workers are pretty cool too. Everyone is just generally nice. Managers are pretty cool and they really seem like they care about their employees. Could definitely use more guidance to assist employees in getting insurance and benefits. Also, you get a lot of discounts at a lot of different places all over the country just for working for them.
Pros
Laid back, Good hours, Good Tips
Cons
No breaks, Bees, Bad Immediate Area
Had fun while I was there.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 28, 2018
Okay place to work. Management was pretty good. Coworkers where awesome. Always busy with security. Mostly good people. I really like working there. Pay was not the best but it kept me afloat.
Benefits
Cons
none really
Depressing environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2018
Everyone is always in a bad mood including management, either not enough tours or too many taking 3 tours a day, day after day. The hardest part of the job was dealing with sitting in a tiny break room all day waiting for a tour surrounded by negativity
A family oriented and fun workplace with two pools, including a lazy river and main pool for your desire.
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2018
Working here gave me good hotel experience and taught me the importance of being responsible. I like that a summer job because a full time job because of my improvement and growth as a worker. It was a fun yet relaxing environment to work in and I appreciate the time I spent there.
Pros
Locker rooms and restrooms right by the pools, shaded shack area for when off stand
Cons
Short breaks
Tahiti Village
timeshare agency (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 3, 2018
I worked 8 am to 3:30 pm i worked 6 days a week. I deal with many people from many different backgrounds/ cultures. Tahiti Village has the nicest, positive warming and welcoming atmosphere. Management is helpful and supportive Great high energy job with very hard work and demanding job. I learned to how pitch and sell to customers. expand my sales skill I enjoyed meeting new people everyday.
Pros
schedule, great learning atmosphere
Cons
very hard job is not easy to make money
Communication poor
Life guard (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 3, 2018
Poor communication between everybody. Management is very relaxed. Easy job they help you with anything and everything if you ask. Just communication between every staff member there is poor.
Fun people to work with
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2018
Poor management , fun people to work with , but i think that the company doesn’t care to much about its employees , management treats you like you are nothing , and the pay isn’t to good for how much you work and most weeks you will work 6 days a week
The review of the job
Tour Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 20, 2018
It was a good job just no tarnspation good hours it was part time but i did like in there just didnt have a car back then but i do now an it help me on my social skills
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shorts breaks
Relaxed break room
Porter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 13, 2018
Tahiti village was a great environment to work at , the employees were friendly and great energy to work around with including the managers . The experience was amazing .
Tahiti Village..
Lead Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 26, 2018
Its a good place for a first job and somewhere where its easy to move up.. However, management is not the best and the work environment is just overall not great at all.
Sales management a joke.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 19, 2018
If you are at all serious about your timeshare career steer clear. Sales management is a joke. Without a doubt the weakest talent in the business. From the top down. When the sales director is under the proper dose of his meds or screaming obsinitys across the sales floor completely offending the few qualified leads they get. The good news is if you love to missrepresent the product your in the right place, what they lack in sales skill they more then make up for in lies. If your on the downward slide in your career, this is your kind of place. If you love racist slurs, your in the right place. The head stinks from Rampart down.
Pros
Beautiful resort.
Cons
Run by Racist megalomaniac
decent job
Utility Person (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 16, 2018
Easy job. Nice enviroment. low pay
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
low pay