Tahiti Village Employee Reviews

Had fun while I was there.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 28, 2018
Okay place to work. Management was pretty good. Coworkers where awesome. Always busy with security. Mostly good people. I really like working there. Pay was not the best but it kept me afloat.
Benefits
Cons
none really
Depressing environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2018
Everyone is always in a bad mood including management, either not enough tours or too many taking 3 tours a day, day after day. The hardest part of the job was dealing with sitting in a tiny break room all day waiting for a tour surrounded by negativity
A family oriented and fun workplace with two pools, including a lazy river and main pool for your desire.
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2018
Working here gave me good hotel experience and taught me the importance of being responsible. I like that a summer job because a full time job because of my improvement and growth as a worker. It was a fun yet relaxing environment to work in and I appreciate the time I spent there.
Pros
Locker rooms and restrooms right by the pools, shaded shack area for when off stand
Cons
Short breaks
Tahiti Village
timeshare agency (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 3, 2018
I worked 8 am to 3:30 pm i worked 6 days a week. I deal with many people from many different backgrounds/ cultures. Tahiti Village has the nicest, positive warming and welcoming atmosphere. Management is helpful and supportive Great high energy job with very hard work and demanding job. I learned to how pitch and sell to customers. expand my sales skill I enjoyed meeting new people everyday.
Pros
schedule, great learning atmosphere
Cons
very hard job is not easy to make money
Communication poor
Life guard (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 3, 2018
Poor communication between everybody. Management is very relaxed. Easy job they help you with anything and everything if you ask. Just communication between every staff member there is poor.
Fun people to work with
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2018
Poor management , fun people to work with , but i think that the company doesn’t care to much about its employees , management treats you like you are nothing , and the pay isn’t to good for how much you work and most weeks you will work 6 days a week
The review of the job
Tour Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 20, 2018
It was a good job just no tarnspation good hours it was part time but i did like in there just didnt have a car back then but i do now an it help me on my social skills
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shorts breaks
Relaxed break room
Porter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 13, 2018
Tahiti village was a great environment to work at , the employees were friendly and great energy to work around with including the managers . The experience was amazing .
Tahiti Village..
Lead Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 26, 2018
Its a good place for a first job and somewhere where its easy to move up.. However, management is not the best and the work environment is just overall not great at all.
Sales management a joke.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 19, 2018
If you are at all serious about your timeshare career steer clear. Sales management is a joke. Without a doubt the weakest talent in the business. From the top down. When the sales director is under the proper dose of his meds or screaming obsinitys across the sales floor completely offending the few qualified leads they get. The good news is if you love to missrepresent the product your in the right place, what they lack in sales skill they more then make up for in lies. If your on the downward slide in your career, this is your kind of place. If you love racist slurs, your in the right place. The head stinks from Rampart down.
Pros
Beautiful resort.
Cons
Run by Racist megalomaniac

Want to know more about Tahiti Village?

Ask a question
decent job
Utility Person (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 16, 2018
Easy job. Nice enviroment. low pay
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
low pay
Stay far away. Do not work or apply here.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2018
Managers never on property. Hostile work environment and harassment. Work lots of overtime in
department only because they cant keep or hire. Gm is a joke. Lots of illegal activity amongst management. Probally going to expect to see this property on the news for some kind of money fraud or lawsuit.
Pros
Work employees
Cons
GM. Managers. Illegal procedures swept under the rug.
selling Timeshare
Vacation Sales professional (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2018
1.Buying selling vacation ownership 2.how to close sales for agents 3.great team 4.Energetic fun 5.seeing clients leave 6.helping my clients with purch
working for Tahiti village resorts outstanding
Vacation Sales professional (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2017
I would meet and great new clients 2.how to help and sale timeshare 3.great group of professionals 4.professional 5.saying goodbye to clients 6.getting to and seeing all the happy faceswork
Pros
evryday
Cons
Potential for a lot of money made in short time period
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2017
Its long hours of wait time dealing with new potential clients which you take on tours of the property and attempt to get a sales within 2 hours of clients arrival.
Pros
Free lunches, High pay
Cons
No benefits, commision based only, cut throat
Phone sales / marketing / over the phone concierge
Concierge Agent / Specialty Marketing (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 24, 2017
Ensure qualified incoming call to sales agent.. Knowledge of surrounding area to give guess correct information, book hotel and airfare to come to las vegas to preview our property for potential ownership, provide show and travel dates.. Keeping up with changing promotions on daily basis, excellent customer service and basic computer knowledge, keeping up with weekly quotas for resort potential sales and marketing... And always creating memorable vacations..
Pros
Free donuts every friday, sometimes free lunch for employee for weekly numbers, free shows and dinners
Cons
Insurance options for family, paid vacations, paid sick days, holiday pay, monthly employee recognition and bonus
fun and productive
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2017
great place to work at. A nice benefit package with the full time job position. Low in hourly pay, but fun and great learning experience work site. great people to work with.
benefits
Cons
low pay
Relaxed place to work
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 18, 2017
Tahiti Village is a small family friendly resort in Las Vegas, the management is very helpful. Depending on which department you work for you may have to spend time in the heat.
Ok
Barback (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 5, 2017
Managers did not pay the right amount told when working special events. Employee worked hard helping with events and still was not paid for the event cause to separation from job.
Amazing company to work for!
Owners Advantage Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89119June 25, 2017
Assisting owners with their vacation planning at anyone of our resorts to assure that they have a memorable experience at the resort.
Phones, outgoing and incoming calls.
Satisfying customers requests in a professional and timely manner.
Meeting and greeting customers upon request.
Managing owners accounts.
Soliciting new owners.
Owners support, and communications to ensure that the owners is totally satisfied.
Assisting team members with customers and their accounts.
Problem-solving and decision-making support.
Motivating my team to collective achieving our monthly goals.
Training and managing a team of 20 employees with day to day issues.
Maintained a good line of communication with the owners to understand their queries and concerns.
Pros
Managemrnt
Cons
When the owner couldn't afford their timeshare anymore.