Tailored Brands
63Average

Tailored Brands Employee Reviews

United States155 reviews
Featured review
Tailored Brands selected this as a representative review
Company culture was huge! I really enjoyed the work relationships that I created there and still have to this day. I recommend a career there. Only down side, some employees have significant tenure and are favored by management.
1. The employee turnover is ridiculous. We have had 4 different mangers in a short time. No one wants to stay.
2. Pay is never clear. For months during pandemic they never came up with the actual salary change all they did was say it would change.

3. Management has no regard for work/life balance. I have seen full time and part time works have to work the same hours with no change in position or pay.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Poor management, poor regional leadership, unclear pay
Overall Is a Good Place To Work, But Like Any Other, It Has Its Flaws. Benefits Are Great as well as job security, as long as your job quality is good.
Only thing that would really make the job better would definitely be better benefits for Me & My Family!! The Managers are Great & So is the Regional Manager. Very encouraging & helpful with sales while in the store.
In the beginning, I used to like going to work and doing my daily routine of checking tuxedos for the correct measurements, replacing the incorrect jacket or pants with the correct ones, and sending them down the conveyor belt. However, three months into my employment, I was fired due to a bogus rule about how many orders needed to be done in a certain amount of time that neither the management nor my supervisor told me during the training part of my job. It was absolutely unfair and downright fraudulent!
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
It only took 3 days to realize the Beaumont location was out of control. No organization or leadership. We had a lot of issues on the formal wear side doing rentals. Booking a wedding is already stressful enough, much less having to hear your suits wont be in until 2 days before the wedding and if its messed up we may not have enough time to send it back and get it fixed. I've worked in customer service for over 5 years, and experienced the most rude customers, But I understood weeding are crazy stressful!The district manager was energetic but was way too loud and in your face...Even customers would look at him weird when he was yelling across the floor. Maybe it was just because of the management and employees that my time here wasn't the best, but I would never go back. It was a terrible 3 months that gave anxiety 24/7.
Its a very relaxed place to work if you are working in the corporate side of the campus. We have monthly soires for the employees to relax and mingle.
Poor communication and double talk. Often feel uneasy about asking for information about the future because of mixed messages. Very poor treatment of capable and functional managers who are top in the region.
Thus comapny is great, in the short time I've had it has been an amazing experience. Management and coworkers are great and knowledgeable, the offices are superb
There are slow seasons and busy seasons. For me it's exactly what I was looking for, for the moment. The employees are friendly and there to work as well as multi cultural.
No place for advancement. Waste of positive motivation and security advancement. Information being told last min. Tell you one thing and lies about it later. Not a safe place or people to work with.
the job is a great place work due to they are very into family and they are very encouraging. they job works better when their employees are happy. the environment is very amazing.
During my time with Tailored Brands I was able to help develop a number of associates. Throughout my time there I managed a team of 14 individuals who all show extreme progress with the coaching's and development plans that were set. I enjoyed working with my team, and giving my latitude of ideas in our manager workshop meetings.
No matter who you are or what your background is they accommodate and work with what you have.They are understanding to the situation and what it consists of.
This is a place for anyone to focus on their goals and future accomplishments. If anyone is looking for a great work-life balance this is a great place for that too. Students, single parents, self-motivators, etc. are all welcomed.
Takes care of you and Managers have your back. A company that primarily operated as brick and mortar is making necessary steps to adapt to an evolving industry. There's a great transparency with managements and everyone feels approachable. Very nice office.
Very fast paced job. on your feet all day and only get 2 breaks during your work. lots of walking but job is pretty self explanatory but boring and not exceeding to create future for yourself.
As a wardrobe consultant, a key responsability is to consult andnadvise my customers. This is far from reality, expectations are complete administrative ordering baby sit the store under no traffic merchandise the store train the manager in trainning, Mark garments for other consultants. All the work of a manager with none of the compensation
Pros
Provides basic insurences mandated by govenment
Cons
No accountablity or oversight long tedius hours no trainning of management
Will work you like a hebrew slave then the minute you have personal family issues will fire you. have seen racism, favortism, and sexism. Was sexually harrassed and he still works there smh after being reported. Honestly everyone is high or drunk to deal with work even management
Have never seen such waste and incompetent leadership. Touch/process every item so many times there is no way to make any profits. And wont change anything because they are terrified and dont want corporate to know how bad everything really is.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
It's a good place to work. A different clientele. Flexible hours, excellent atmosphere for work. Advertisement could improve. Clientele appreciate the help you provide as staff member
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tailored Brands. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Tailored Brands.