Tailored Brands Employee Reviews

Management likes to play games and never take care of things. HR like to pretend that things are opperations problems to cover things up.
Formalwear Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MONovember 15, 2018
Job was not bad, management will fail you everytime. The big one is to advance you must be a male. The store manager is the worst about playing games with coworkers. You are required to cover your department but then get in trouble for overtime. All controlled by the store manager.
Pros
Benefits are great
Cons
Management plays games
in the past Tailored Brands offer a excting work experience
Logistics Coordinator Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 12, 2018
Before the removal of the last CEO, it was a vibrant place to work, people were happy to come to work, everyone had a smile on their faces & in their hearts.

The current company has become a different place to work.

I appreciate what I have gathered from this company in terms of experience
Pros
Great suits
Cons
Poor Planning, limited adancement opportunities
Work environment
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 22, 2018
The work environment at the Men's Warehouse was okay. I learned a lot about the operations of a warehouse environment. The hardest part of the job was having to stay on your feet and the fast pace of the day to day operations. One I learned was the importance of teamwork to get the work done.
Pros
Close to where I lived
Cons
It was seasonal
Best Company I've Ever Worked For
Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 8, 2018
If you show this company you have a will to succeed- you will make it. Hard/Great work is rewarded and you have LOTS of opportunity to advance quickly
Pros
Healthcare Benefits, Company Mixers, Willy Lopez Funds, Pto, Lots of overtime opportunities
Awesome start off job to better oneself.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 15, 2018
Working with taliored brand management I was offered the opportunity to travel, attend seminars and receive training. I was able to work with focus groups and sale the different promoted products onsite. I was also awarded the opportunity to manage my own sales and promotions team.
Pros
Travel expenses paid
Productive Place to Work
Senior Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 14, 2018
There is a lot of opportunity at Tailored Brands, but the organizational leadership lacks focus and discipline. On the one hand, there is autonomy to execute day-to-day marketing tasks, but on the other, there is very little time to develop market strategy. In my experience, my proactiveness and ambition has only been rewarded with more work and little mentorship as well career advancement.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
work life balance
Good People
Formalwear Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77072October 24, 2018
Good Workplace, great co workers. Work can be stressful sometimes but the Coaches and leads are great. Its friendly where everybody understands and respects everybody
Pros
2 breaks, benefit time
Highly stressful with crazy customers. pay is good but micromanagement is the worse
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 4, 2018
Highly stressful with back to back calls. mixers once a month. micromanage all calls even though they say you have freedom in your calls. would not recommend to anyone
Pros
hour lunch. mixers.
Cons
micromanage
It has a very friendly atmosphere. There is a cafe and bocce ball cort too.
Store Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 9, 2018
I want to leave because the pay is low. The new VP's seem to be all talk and no action. The amount of turn over from the VP position and up is concerning.
hard working environment, busy, time consuming
Manger- Montrell Brooks (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 5, 2018
A typical day at work wouldn't be busy however you would have some work to finish. while working at K&G i learned how to work the cash register and how to have decent customer service. The management at this job is pretty good. They expect nothing but great customer service and hard workers to come to work. To me the hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers. To me the most enjoyable part of the job is going on break.
Pros
discount on clothes
Relaxed and comfortable
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAAugust 1, 2018
This place was great management went far and beyond for you with in reason....I wished i had this job when i was younger.... Drivers are not micro managed, your just asked to do your job and drive safe....cut n dry
Pros
Off Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Cons
None...just dealing with traffic
Stressful never new what to expect..
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 7, 2018
Was a Driver ..They expect you to work Sat.Sun over the road. Train new hires, come in on your days off. No matter what your experience is you will get the same $$ as some one who has never Driven a truck before..
Pros
It was a paycheck
Cons
They expect to much for the money..
Excellent environment
Coach (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PAAugust 15, 2018
I love working here but no room for advancement. I'm ready for the next level of my career at this time. Also min pay increases. People are coming in the door getting paid just under what i make.
Fun
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILSeptember 25, 2018
Great had a good time it was just too far from my house but it is a great working environment everyone treats you with respect and are very understanding with people
It’s a nice place if you just starting off, don’t have many bills and kids it’s a okay job.
Ecommerce Returns Coach (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2018
It have okay benefits,it’s a relaxing job, and management don’t ride your back unless you give them a reason to. The HR team is ok. But most of all it’s a okay place to work.
Looking for career advancement
Floor Safety Operations Associate/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 1, 2018
My current job is fine but i'm In school to better opportunities so that i can live a peaceful stress free life like everyone wants. I'm graduating in December so hopefully i will be able to start in my career field soon!
Not Enough Time to Tell
Senior Professional Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2018
Worked here for less than a year. I personally have decided to leave the position I was in for a different career.

From my time here, the company is relaxed and treats their employees well.
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 6, 2018
Working in the corporate call center was horrible. Not enough training or pay for what they expect you to do. The call center managers will fire you if they feel as though you aren't catching on quick enough.
Pros
Mixers
Cons
Pay, managers, training.
Good things ahead for you Tailored Brands get focused.
Accounts Payable Analysts (LEAD) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 22, 2018
I enjoyed my time at the Tailored Brands. The company went thru changes during my time Ownership, Management and System Changes. Like many companies they are still growing but need to dig deep within for the appropriate Management Type. Experience and people skills can sometime out weight the degree. You have potential Tailored Brand try a little harder.
poor management and poor work ethic
Team Lead / Outbound Operations (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILJuly 1, 2018
Employees are overworked and underpaid. Management does absolutely nothing for their employees. Very high turnover because they lose employees very fast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tailored Brands. Our community is ready to answer.