Tailored Healthcare Staffing

Tailored Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Tailored was a great company to begin my travel nursing career with. My recruiter is super personable and available whenever I have any questions or concerns.
Working for Tailored was a great experience. He was thorough, but a little later than other recruiters finding good travel assignments to apply for. I would recommend
Cons
A little later than other recruiters for getting jobs
Too many employees to deal with and they change with each contract. Junior Recruiters are rude, ignore questions, do not go to bat for their nurses. Difficult to contact employees after hours.
Pros
Have a large variety of travel contract locations
Cons
Inadequate junior recruiters, too many employees to deal with per contract, also there are different employees to deal with per contract.
My recruiter was easy to talk and kept me informed about jobs and requirements needed. He checked in weekly to make sure I was doing well, especially with the things going on at the time. I will certainly use this company again if able.
Love working for them until they over rated their selfs and thought they no longer needed good long term employees and they their long term relationship away without another thought.
Love this company. Love travel nursing and feel VALUED as an employee. Have not had one bad experience yet working with them. Everyone I have been contact with through this company is excellent!
Very good travel company that always has your best interest. Always willing to work with you and your needs. Helps find the best fit and place of interest.
This company was great to work for! My recruiter towards the end got lazy and didn’t want to put the effort into finding the type of assignment I wanted, but the company itself was always great!
You go to assignment perform your duties. Each facility will be different. I just wish there was more opportunities where the weather is warm. The pay could be better.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Locations are in cold climate
Loved my recruiter who worked closely with me to find exciting assignments! I traveled throughout Georgia and South Carolina in acute care hospitals with many exciting challenges and opportunities to hone and advance my clinical skills.
Tailored Healthcare does not provide travel reimbursement, they do not provide housing nor housing reimbursement. The hospital they placed me in was not a travel nurse friendly environment.
Great travel company. Pay is good but can get better at other companies. I like that they appreciate their employers by sending gifts at times and offering incentives for working during the holidays.
Great staffing company with that ¨start up¨ mentality. Always changing, always evolving. Great leadership and the ability to create your own destiny with hard work.
You strictly make calls as a recruiter. The workplace culture is amazing. The pay is barely above minimum wage. There is tons of room for advancement. If you are willing to put in a lot of work and time it's a good place to work. Without that, you will struggle.
Traveling nurse is good for someone who loves to travel work and not be tied down to one facility. Traveling nurse has its ups and downs, hard work facility are old, no team work, nurse shortage. and
Pros
weekly paid id great
Cons
no job security, assisgnment can cancel you. then u are out of a job till your next assignment
It is a travel agency so I get to be assigned at different places away from home. Fortunately, as my first venture, I was assigned in Sarasota. I felt very lucky to have landed a travel job in a hospital where I had to work for 10 hours each day x 4 days, with one day call each week. The staff was great, very pleasant to work with, and the doctors were exceptional. I can't think of anything hard about the job. I enjoyed my job very much particularly because of the trust and confidence and of course the attention that was given to me by the doctors.
Pros
Doctors, most of the staff, easy assignment, no weekends
Cons
A few personnel
So far they have gone above and beyond for me. They have the best pay packages that I have see thus far. I would recommend them.
I've worked as a traveler for almost 4 years now. Tailored has the best benefits I've seen so far. Love that I have a close relationship with my recruiter, housing is fantastic, couldn't ask for more as a traveler. I had a couple issues at my first assignment, but my recruiter helped me through it. Love my current assignment now in Texas.
Pros
Good health insurance, bonuses, LOVE my recruiter
Cons
Took a while to get the right assignment last time, but my recruiter made it happen!
Very unprofessional management. They had lost all of the documents (sensitive personal data such as SS Card, Drivers License, etc.) that I had submitted to them. I had to resubmit many documents to them.
Pros
Pay weekly.
Cons
Very strict requirements which the employee must pay for themselves.