Tailored Healthcare Staffing

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

The staff is happy to help, friendly and knowledgeable in the travel Nurse industry.

I highly recommend THS for Travel nursing. Love my recruiter and the staff in general .They have always out done themselves with my request for job assignments.

Pros

Work life balance, schedule flexibility, choosing where you want to work.

Cons

Could have better pay packages.

First Time Traveler

Tailored was a great company to begin my travel nursing career with. My recruiter is super personable and available whenever I have any questions or concerns.

Great recruiter

Working for Tailored was a great experience. He was thorough, but a little later than other recruiters finding good travel assignments to apply for. I would recommend

Cons

A little later than other recruiters for getting jobs

Too many employees to deal with and they change with each contract. Junior Recruiters are rude, ignore questions, do not go to bat for their nurses. Difficult to contact employees after hours.

Pros

Have a large variety of travel contract locations

Cons

Inadequate junior recruiters, too many employees to deal with per contract, also there are different employees to deal with per contract.

Travel nursing

My recruiter was easy to talk and kept me informed about jobs and requirements needed. He checked in weekly to make sure I was doing well, especially with the things going on at the time. I will certainly use this company again if able.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Love working for them

Love working for them until they over rated their selfs and thought they no longer needed good long term employees and they their long term relationship away without another thought.

Excellent

Love this company. Love travel nursing and feel VALUED as an employee. Have not had one bad experience yet working with them. Everyone I have been contact with through this company is excellent!

Great Team to help with traveling

Very good travel company that always has your best interest. Always willing to work with you and your needs. Helps find the best fit and place of interest.

Great

This company was great to work for! My recruiter towards the end got lazy and didn’t want to put the effort into finding the type of assignment I wanted, but the company itself was always great!

What I learned

You go to assignment perform your duties. Each facility will be different. I just wish there was more opportunities where the weather is warm. The pay could be better.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Locations are in cold climate

Productive and fun workplace with travel

Loved my recruiter who worked closely with me to find exciting assignments! I traveled throughout Georgia and South Carolina in acute care hospitals with many exciting challenges and opportunities to hone and advance my clinical skills.

Not a travel nurse friendly hospital environment.

Tailored Healthcare does not provide travel reimbursement, they do not provide housing nor housing reimbursement. The hospital they placed me in was not a travel nurse friendly environment.

Great travel company

Great travel company. Pay is good but can get better at other companies. I like that they appreciate their employers by sending gifts at times and offering incentives for working during the holidays.

Fun, hardworking

Great staffing company with that ¨start up¨ mentality. Always changing, always evolving. Great leadership and the ability to create your own destiny with hard work.

Great place of work, good advancement, low pay

You strictly make calls as a recruiter. The workplace culture is amazing. The pay is barely above minimum wage. There is tons of room for advancement. If you are willing to put in a lot of work and time it's a good place to work. Without that, you will struggle.

Traveling Nurse is no place for job security

Traveling nurse is good for someone who loves to travel work and not be tied down to one facility. Traveling nurse has its ups and downs, hard work facility are old, no team work, nurse shortage. and

Pros

weekly paid id great

Cons

no job security, assisgnment can cancel you. then u are out of a job till your next assignment

Perfect assignment for a beginner like me

It is a travel agency so I get to be assigned at different places away from home. Fortunately, as my first venture, I was assigned in Sarasota. I felt very lucky to have landed a travel job in a hospital where I had to work for 10 hours each day x 4 days, with one day call each week. The staff was great, very pleasant to work with, and the doctors were exceptional. I can't think of anything hard about the job. I enjoyed my job very much particularly because of the trust and confidence and of course the attention that was given to me by the doctors.

Pros

Doctors, most of the staff, easy assignment, no weekends

Cons

A few personnel

Great pay

So far they have gone above and beyond for me. They have the best pay packages that I have see thus far. I would recommend them.

Best benefits for travel

I've worked as a traveler for almost 4 years now. Tailored has the best benefits I've seen so far. Love that I have a close relationship with my recruiter, housing is fantastic, couldn't ask for more as a traveler. I had a couple issues at my first assignment, but my recruiter helped me through it. Love my current assignment now in Texas.

Pros

Good health insurance, bonuses, LOVE my recruiter

Cons

Took a while to get the right assignment last time, but my recruiter made it happen!

Very frugal temporary staffing agency.

Very unprofessional management. They had lost all of the documents (sensitive personal data such as SS Card, Drivers License, etc.) that I had submitted to them. I had to resubmit many documents to them.

Pros

Pay weekly.

Cons

Very strict requirements which the employee must pay for themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tailored Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Tailored Healthcare Staffing