Tailored Management Employee Reviews

Great temp agency
Client service specialist II (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 27, 2018
Mangers and staff were great my quick to be respond to any needs or request. Great way to get hired into a good insurance company.I would definitely recommend them to someone who has an interest be in the field.
Fun and Fast Pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 16, 2018
I really enjoy working for this company. They were very flexible, paid well and room for growth. I would recommend this place of work to anyone that is passionate about their work and eager to learn more.
Productive fast pace
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Oriskany, NYMay 12, 2018
Great job and working environment, good experience wonderful co workers. Amazing training program to learn products of every day work. Only downfall was only a temporary position.
Pros
Amazing training, good life work balance.
Cons
most positions are temporary
I did not like working for TM.
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 3, 2018
Tailored Management is a cut throat temporary service, with no pay raise structure, no benefits. I would not recommend them as an employer.

your push to make me enlarge my answer is very offensive. my review of tailored management is exactly as I stated it.
Do your research before accepting a job
Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 27, 2018
Horrible experience. If you want to get duped into a job that you are over-qualified for they will find your resume and set you up somewhere. Don't fall for it.
Home office is invisible
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2018
Contract placement was fine. No contact with support staff except for required communications (e.g. taxes). Slow to respond with new opportunities when current contract is ending.
Pros
They have established relationships with some big firms
Cons
Below market pay. I think benefits are available, but they were either insufficient or I didn't want to take the hit to my pay.
Spectrum
Sales Representative (Spectrum) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 17, 2018
I was a temp that was placed at Spectrum and I didn't rrally have a positive experience. The main issue really had nothing to do with the environment at Tailored but at Spectrum. Our training class was a mess. We had temps and full time Spectrum employees training together and we were treated differently. I felt that those differences could have been broadcasted differently because the constant talk of all the things the full time people woould get, made us temps feel bad. The trainer made it seem like we had to freaking fight for a spot on the team, in order to get those benefits. And then the company just wasnt prepared for our class at all. It was larger than normal and when it was time for us to move over to the building we'd be working at, they had no space for us!!
I just feel like temp services could do a WAY better job at surveying their assignments before sending people on them. It makes no semse to me that they have no idea how things work at these assignments but then are so quick to send people out to them. My days as a temp are coming to a close and I coukdn't be happier.
Great Starting Point
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 10, 2018
Tailored Management was a great starting point for the beginning of my career in the customer service industry. They made certain I was prepared for each assignment they gave me.
Professional atmosphere and great boss
Human Resource On-Site/Admin Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grandview, OHFebruary 5, 2018
Tailored management is a temporary staffing firm and based on project work that fluctuated depending on projects starting and projects ending. Good pay and fit my schedule at the time to allow me to address some family issues.
Several positions available
Member Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 21, 2017
They place people in several positions with the companies that contract their services. However, due to a lack of sufficient training by the Contracting Company they have a very high turn over rate.
Not a career
AIRPORT GROUND OPERATIONS AGENT (Current Employee) –  Rickenbacker Air National Guard Base, OHDecember 10, 2017
This job is only really good as a seasonal job. Not enough benefits management is poor and unhelpful. advancement in career is slim to none co-workers are disrespectful and rude. Not to be made into a career.
Patient Care Aid
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 28, 2017
• Scheduled patient appointments with therapists
• Coordinate patients schedules
• Observed patient during treatment
• Evaluate data on patient responses
• Progress and report to pain management doctor
• Transported patient to and from treatments areas
• Provided support with pain management
they were professional and nice.
Service Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 27, 2017
I liked working for this company. They were always professional and easy to contact. The staff sent frequent emails to keep in touch and I liked they stayed in touch.
Cons
No overtime
Tailored management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43215November 13, 2017
Great place to look for a temp job. The management there was always eager to work with me. I felt comfortable with them throughout the entire process of finding work.
Good
Waste Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 5, 2017
It was a partnership through Osu. It was great oppurtunity to help the stadiymout during football games and the ditectir at the time was very helpful in the process. One that im still apart of today.
Enjoyed this job
National Recruiting Manager- VMS/MSP Programs (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 16, 2017
This was a great place to start my professional career. I learned a great deal about the staffing industry. I had opportunities for advancement, and gained management experience as well.
Fun workplace with a relaxed vibe and a trampoline!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Grandview, OHOctober 2, 2017
Tailored Management is an excellent work environment. The chance for improvement and moving up in your position is always available. Workout classes and collective staff meetings keep the community alive at Tailored. I would recommend anyone looking for a great full time position to apply.
Young and Fun
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 1, 2017
Tailored Management is a great place to work with a motivated work team and a management team that wants to see you succeed. A large portion of the staff is young and everyone is very upbeat and positive which leads to a positive and motivating environment. The work is goal-oriented and competitive if that is what you're looking for.
Nice Compamy
Member Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 25, 2017
Answering calls from customers
Learned about the insurance industry
management was easy to work with
its a laid back type of position
navagating through the different programs
team work
Fun work place with good pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 6, 2017
I worked at Garden City Group and was hired on through a temp service called Tailored Management. The pay was excellent and the management staff was very fair. We assisted with class action settlements. The hardest part of the job was knowing that your assignment could end at any time.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Temporary job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tailored Management. Our community is ready to answer.