Take Care Health Systems Employee Reviews

I would rather have root canal
Health Care Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2018
never knew where I was working. would be going to different locations you get confused and thats why I left. I was promised a certain location which never came to pass.
quite place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2018
may not get many patients in one day. Learned that sometime people dont want to be bothered when hey aree shopping. Nice enviroment cozy office. difficult part of the job not enough hours
Pros
close to different places to eat
Cons
not enough patients at times
A typical day at work
Administrative/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 3, 2018
Interacting with patients as well as medical staff. Always a healthful environment. I enjoyed coming to work everyday and could take on extra tasks at my own pace.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Low morale and difficult place to work
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 26, 2018
This used to be a great company to work for but now it very stressful and providers are not respected. The only thing that is important is visit time.
Pros
fair salary
Cons
short lunch, only concern is length of visit times and not professional care.
was nice place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 30, 2018
The store I worked at was just very slow and not enough clients. As a new grad I wanted more of a challenge. The staff I worked with were friendly and helpful as was the district manager. The hardest part of the job was working alone and sometimes doing all tasks yourself with no front end help. Nice part was always got a lunch and I think it was an hour long. Saw a lot of sports physicals before school started which was nice.
Improve Management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78264May 22, 2018
Management needs improvement, better training, and the starting pay for medical assistants could be increased considering that most are MA's are carrying the same duties of nurses with an Associates Degree.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Short Breaks
Walgreens is selling off the clinics and the work experience is despairing
Clinical Educator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 22, 2018
Walgreens started with over 430 retail clinics in their store. When I left, they were down to 1/3 of that. They are leasing the space inside their stores and selling off the clinics to affiliates. The work attitude is discouraging knowing that you may be the next to go. Most times, the affiliates will hire the Walgreens team, but not always. Aurora did not hire the full time workers in the MKE market. I was trained as a principal trainer for Epic and developed training and trained the staff on the new Epic EMR. I was supposed to continue as the company Epic trainer. Walgreens decided to pull the position, and I was out of a job.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Employees are not valued by management
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2018
Great management, Each and everyday was enjoyable. I always look forward to going in and working. Working with responsible coworkers learning new techniques to improve better patient care and going home feeling like you could grow with the company.
Pros
Office provided scrubs, one hour lunches, offered continue patient education
Lack of proper management
Occupational Health RN (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYNovember 13, 2017
Must be willing to work independently with minimal manager assistance. Thrown right into case management/RN roll and had to figure out "the ropes" by myself.
Stressfull
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Elyia, OhOctober 9, 2017
Highly stressful environment due to management’s unrealistic policies; High turnover rate for NPs. No longer a walk-in clinic, management sets appointments every twenty minutes. No medical assistants, NP’s must handle insurance and medical history documentation and handle medical issues within that twenty minute window. Appointments are allowed to be set ten minutes before your scheduled lunch time ( which means you don’t get your lunch break) and also appointments are set ten minutes before your 7:00 PM end of day you could be seeing patients until 8:00 PM. Or later; which happens on a regular basis. Very little support from supervisors unfair write-up and termination policies.
Pros
good comoensation
Cons
Poor management, very little support, long hours. Retail environment.
encouraged confrontation between colleagues
Project Management Office (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 3, 2017
I was a terrible fit for this company. It valued busy work and 60+ hour weeks, yet not much was accomplished when driving projects to completion. If you value work/life balance, don't apply here.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
colleague confrontation couched as "fierce conversations"
Best job ever
Medical Assistant/Registrar (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 27, 2017
Love working for Take Care Health Systems. The pay was great. I got a lot of knowledge from the front desk, to laboratory, and MA knowledge working here. I was Hired per Diem tho and let go suddenly
Pros
Room to advance
Cons
Hiring system
Opportunity to learn in a balanced environment.
Occupational Health Nurse Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PASeptember 27, 2017
This company provides onsite occupational health services to companies around the country. Therefore, you are not a direct employee at the site. This sometimes caused a disconnect.. However my manager was helpful and we worked through issues together.
Pros
Close to home, good benefits, good manager
Cons
Some disconnect between site management and direct employer
Take care Health
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin TNSeptember 2, 2017
Things at Take care Health did not work out the hours keep changing and I was more an out patient setting than an physician office. It was more stressful than a physicians office.
I worked as a contractor for short period time
Client Reporting Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 25, 2017
I worked there for three months, so I really do not have much to say about Take Care Health system. I was a very diversified company because of all different customers they were service was just not one segment of a certain market.
Part time
Casual PRN Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COAugust 24, 2017
Able to work multiple locations when I was available to work. Many nice people. Challenging to not have support staff. Working alone need to be very comprtable as a provider.
Great working for them.
Health Coach (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAAugust 21, 2017
I was a part time health coach. I called members to discuss medical issues including smoking cessation, stress management, diabetes, etc.
This was a part time job. It was initially called Continuum, but then became Take Care Health.
Pros
Great job, supervisor great, great hours, pay, etc.
Cons
When the coaching went to Take Care Health, I was no longer needed.
Great Place to Work
CRNP (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, IL 60015August 10, 2017
very rewarding providing care to members of my community at a walk-in clinic
supportive administrative staff
excellent competitive salary and benefits
Pros
interaction with colleagues
Cons
Market District in Western PA closed
Autonomous position in retail health, with work at home flexibility for educators
Market Educator (Former Employee) –  home based officeAugust 2, 2017
The role of the market educator was a work at home position with flexibility and autonomy. It is a great opportunity to design your own schedule and develop your teaching criteria.
Pros
autonomy, flexible
Cons
long hours, short dead lines
challenging work environment
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Lenoir City, TNMay 18, 2017
Walk in clinic. Mostly patients with viral illnesses, some patients needing antibiotics, and started seeing primary care patients as well. Challenging environment as primary care patients must get labwork and other testing done outside the clinic and have it sent back in - which often did not happen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Take Care Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.