Talascend LLC

Talascend LLC Employee Reviews

I learned a lot from the management team that hired me. It had a good team environment during my time. The opportunity to grow and learn was available me.
I enjoyed my time working for talascend very much
Talascend was a very enjoyable work environment with great people and I learned alot in the industrial electric industry. I was proud to be apart of the team and look forward to being on more of thier projects.
Good company to get your career started
A typical day on the job-site with Talascend is all based mostly off of what other large companies you are working alongside. I worked alongside Honeywell and therefore didn't have even one Talascend supervisor on the same job-site as I. For the most part it's a great company to get started with in order to move upon the totem pole, although you can only be with Talascend for 2 years at max.
A TRUE review of Talascend.
This company is a revolving door of Recruiters/Staff. Employees stayed as long as from 2 weeks to 6 months. Then decided to leave or get fired. The dynamic is HORRIBLE. Poor management with favoritism with jobs and treatment. Company offers no 401k and you are confined to a small workplace. Management tends to harass individuals when they decided the job is not right for them. Have you called them aggressively to demand a reason why until the candidate reaches the point of no longer answering the calls. Dont waste your time here, if a manager does not even knowledge you with a hello in the morning and gossip with Recruiters.
Pros
Able to flex your lunch time around
Cons
No 401K, Rude and unprofessional management, low base salary, small environment, no privacy, no fair treatmemt
Needs to pay according to hardship of jobs.
Pay didnt fit the work. Their client worked the mess out of the temps at that warehouse. And the pay sure did not match up with all the work the client insisted on the temps doing.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
It was a good job
It’s was a good job. Only bad thing is it didn’t have a set schedule on when and what does you would work or not work. But besides that it was a safe workplace
Kept busy for 12 hours
Worked night shift as supervisor as LOTO Authority and Supervision.
Worked with a team of 5 individuals, and made turnover of work activities at the end of 12 hour shift.
Pros
Supervisor position
Cons
Night Shift
Great Place
Fun place to work. You do travel, so if you have a family, could put stress on you. Pay great, and hours are there to work. Fun people you work with. Contract job.
Good company very helpful to relocate.
I don't have bad comments for talascend they treated me good started out at 18 an hour with them but me I don't complain about money at all,if they treat me right it's all good and that's what they did good company to work for plus they pay perdiem which is really good.tye only downside is just traveling alot tho.
Pros
Good company, great people
Cons
Travel for a long period of time never home unless holidays
Poor communication
Seems to be a large company with many employees but so many that you can slip through the cracks. Communication isn't top notch and benefits are pricey but the pay is good.
Pros
Pay
Benefits
No comment
No comment about the job I have to comment
About the job I was because I was out of work and was trying to get hire at Amazon here in memphis.no other reason
Fantastic
Good place to work, not for the weak or lazy, must be a driven, thick skinned individual. Building Amazon distribution centers is not easy, many people come and go in the duration of a job, not realizing the work load they just bargained for. But if you know New Construction you know how it is on a job site. Keep it pushing and do not be the weakest link.
Fast pace
Nice place to work, Fast pace environment with a lot of critical thinking on the job. Management is okay to work for. They treated my fairly in job assignments.
Talascend paid well, and had an effective Human Remains Dept.
Talascend is a job shop. In this case talent was sold to Google through a Bechtel subcontract.

The client, Google's business plan was basically flawed. The Engineering Dept. and Bechtel Management had no direct control over the construction installation process or sub contractors. The engineering came from New Delhi India using Google Earth ignoring the fact that you need field engineers on the ground wherever you plan construction activities.
Pros
Worked for Bechtel
Cons
Lack of control over installation.
Poor Company
Everything is run out of the corporate office. Communication is not key in the smaller office, there have been a few times that things have changed like a recruiting process or there has been an internal company changes and managers do not feed this information down.
Great Agency
I only worked for them for a short time. My experience was excellent. I had an issue with the company where they placed me and they handled it very well.
Pros
Excellent pay
Slow paced
Talascend is not a typical recruiting and submit your candidate type of environment. The pace is very slow. The client response time is very slow. Your commission is a one time payout no matter if the candidates are still working.
Pros
Great location
Cons
bad margins extremely to much back and forth paperwork
It was a great temp job.
This was a great job with good experience letter, staff and location is very good environment. I would like a nother seasonal position with in iron mountain
Pros
Great job
Cons
Temp position
My typical work day was to arrive on time, and getting the job done knowing you started a productive work week.
Typical work day: arriving on time
I learned a lot from certain cleaning ethics to production on the assembly line.

Management was there too help and ran an awesome team

It was nothing hard about both positions I upheld.

The most part enjoyable part was my work schedule and meeting the staff, they were very helpful and very nice.
Pros
The pros was being able too complete production, and knowing you can go too work and be happy to go.
Excellent company to work for with very good management
Talascend contracted me to work for Bechtel Oil and Gas, Bechtel is an engineering, procurement and construction company building oil refineries, LNG Plants and Chemical Plants world wide. The most difficult aspect of this position was directing a large group of inspectors in many different time zones. The personnel well very experienced and competent always working to the required on-site dates required by construction. Meeting those dates with a quality product was the most satisfying part of the job.
Pros
Exciting and challenging work
Cons
Tight on-site construction dates
High pressure,high priority to reconfigure a steel production line.
The Talascend team was an exceptional group to work with.There were many challenges to overcome on a project of this nature. The team worked together to find solutions to all problems. It was a pleasure to work hand in hand with AM/NS and the Talascend team.