Talentopia Global

Working at Talentopia Global: 12 Reviews

United States12 reviews

Multi-faceted platform ever I seen!

The platform is multi-faceted, but easy to learn. It contains a whole array of useful tools to get people engaged. The badge and certificate incentives are a nice touch. Overall Talentopia-Global agency deserve good recommendations.

Pros

Excellent platform and flexible also

Cons

Little bit more developed

Company has a lot of baggage, but good for flexible schedules

As a contractor, you will barely be making minimum wage and no benefits. Good if you have financial security and are just looking to bring in a couple extra hundred bucks a week, or need a flexible schedule.Talentopia has a bit of dirt on their name, outsourcing projects from an established law firm.

Talentopia Global insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Very advanced and responsive team

I am pleased with the responses from Talentopia-Global I got. Everyone seemed experience and honest during the interviews. I ended up hiring someone who's very organized. Very satisfied and recommend others also.

Pros

Feeling good working at Talentopia-Global

Cons

No cons I think

Fantastic place to work

I love work with Talentopia Global. The are all very professionals and committed to give a great experience. Thank you very much and I recommend this agency to my friends also.

Pros

Comfortable

Cons

Need more development

Very exceptional service

The output from your service has been exceptional. Talentopia Global agency went above and beyond my expectations. Very much deserving of a glowing 5-star rating. This company has my highest recommendations.

Pros

Feeling very good

Cons

Just breaking time should increase

I get brilliant experience with Talentopia-Global Team

I have been working with Talentopia-Global Team for a year now. I have genuinely had the best experience learning about writing for any topics from the top experts! Making extra money from my phone while sitting at my desk I can see the power of trading of writing. Also, multiple trainings about marketing that added tons of extra value to my skillset, as well as the opportunity to attend networking events with thousands of like-minded individuals. Thanks and cheers to financial & time freedom!!

Pros

Feeling good at working ime

Cons

No cons at all

Honestly the best company ever I seen.

Every time that I need an answer to any of my questions, they respond as soon as possible with excellent answers. The team are almost always active and ready to assist you in any way shape or form. In my opinion, if you invest into this company it will be your best decision of your life.

Pros

Free to asking any question

Cons

Need more development

I'm satisfied for working with this company

I really Appreciate Talentopia-Global support and marketing ompany, Response on time and good move to become best freelancing platform for people who really talented, Great help for freelancers to make decent deals.

Pros

Not so hard rules

Cons

Need more time to learn with

Very excited to work with this company

Talentopia Global deserve good recommendation. I'm working here for 1 year long. I see the management system of this company is very good. The CEO always take the update system for his company members. It is best.

Pros

Systems are updated

Cons

Breaking time should increase

Very happy to work with this company

As I am working here for long time I want to say that this company is a good for job. All the members here are very helpful. CEO of this company are also very gentle and well behaved. Recommended.

Pros

Good company to work with

Cons

Breaking duration should increased

Satisfied

I would like to recommend this company to my friends. The stuffs are so helpful. I fell very happy to work here. I was working at other company also but I didn't get as facilities as I get here. Thank you very much for this!

Pros

Not very restricted

Cons

Should be more careful about stuff.

A place to foster my growth

The technical team consists of the most talented people who are always looking for ways to improve around the world. You can learn something new from them. If you pursue personal growth and learning opportunities, you're at the right place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talentopia Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits