Talentopia Global
View all Talentopia Global reviews

Talentopia Global

Talentopia Global Legal Writer Review

Company has a lot of baggage, but good for flexible schedules

As a contractor, you will barely be making minimum wage and no benefits. Good if you have financial security and are just looking to bring in a couple extra hundred bucks a week, or need a flexible schedule.Talentopia has a bit of dirt on their name, outsourcing projects from an established law firm.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Amazing Work-Life Balance

This is the most flexible job I have ever had. I currently have young children, and work-life balance is one of my top priorities. In this regard, I don't believe you'll find a better company. The pay is fine to good, depending on the speed at which you write. I imagine this would be a tough job for someone with limited technical writing experience. Since you are paid per project, the compensation structure favors people who can quickly produce high-quality work. There is minimal communication with the company once you're onboarded. I came into the job with more than a decade of technical writing, so I didn't mind. But, for a less experienced writer, I imagine the lack of ongoing support could leave you adrift. I find the work itself very interesting and meaningful. Since being hired, I have moved up to different project types that I enjoy more than the one I was originally hired for, but overall I've been consistently happy with the work.I'm thrilled to work with Talentopia. It's a great fit for this season of my life. I enjoy the flexibility, and I enjoy the work. I would recommend this company to other seasoned technical writers who are willing to forgo maximizing their compensation in exchange for maximizing their schedule's flexibility.

Pros

Flexibility, work-life balance

Cons

Limited support after onboarding, need to be able to quickly produce quality work to make the pay structure worthwhile

Multi-faceted platform ever I seen!

The platform is multi-faceted, but easy to learn. It contains a whole array of useful tools to get people engaged. The badge and certificate incentives are a nice touch. Overall Talentopia-Global agency deserve good recommendations.

Pros

Excellent platform and flexible also

Cons

Little bit more developed

Very advanced and responsive team

I am pleased with the responses from Talentopia-Global I got. Everyone seemed experience and honest during the interviews. I ended up hiring someone who's very organized. Very satisfied and recommend others also.

Pros

Feeling good working at Talentopia-Global

Cons

No cons I think

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talentopia Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Talentopia Global with

Learn about Talentopia Global in popular locations

• Talentopia Global
  • Company has a lot of baggage, but good for flexible schedules