TalentWell Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Awesome Company
Data Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2018
This company did a great job placing me in a role that matched my background and abilities. The interview process was short and sweet and they placed me immediately. I enjoy my job and have great benefits!
Pros
Great work/home balance. Benefits. Good pay
Experience
Press Operator/ Quality Support (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 10, 2018
A great company to work for. Very organized and established. Safety was a huge part of my work envoirnment, and something I took seriously. One of the most fast pace, and safe places to work
I had an awesome supervisor. Friendly co workers and enjoyed working there.
Picker/Quality control (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 24, 2017
Working at woot was a really good experience. I loved the environment and how easy it Was to catch on to everything. The management was super friendly as well. A typical day at work was trying to pick as much shirts as possible with good quality control. Fast pace environment which is something I was use to . I really would enjoy to have another opportunity to working here .
Pros
Supervisor was awesome and super friendly
Cons
Kept changing and adding different way of working .
They suck.
Press Operator/Quality Control/distribution (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 15, 2017
They suck and could care less about you and your pay. They'll delay paychecks without notice. All the reviews that are positive are complete lies. They had us sign a contract which stated after a 30 day work period we would be hired and we've been working 9 months straight. Also the contact stated we would be getting a raise to 15.75 when we were moved to press operator which was also a lie. Do not work for these people.
Pros
Cons
Everything!
Great company to work for!
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 5, 2017
Talentwell has provided an on-site, awesome and friendly recruiter who updates me on important information, as well as makes himself available for anything I need as an employee. The hardest part of the job where I have been placed is the constant changing from being a growing company, however the recruiter provides understanding and reassurances where he can. Other Talentwell agents that I have communicated with via email have also been more than accommodating and attentive. Overall, I have enjoyed learning new skills and meeting new people.
Two Thumbs Up
Replenishment Associate (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 28, 2017
They provide a thorough understanding of the temp work being pursued, and then help with every step of the hiring process. TalentWell is an awesome company!
Pros
Professional Management
Cons
Zilch
Great company and I enjoy my pleasant location.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2017
Great temp agency that was very professional in the hiring process and throughout my time with them. The medical clinic I work at the workers and management are great. Lots of team work and positivity even on the bad days. Work place is fun but serious at the same time as our job is to give great patient care.
Great Agency!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2017
I've worked with TalentWell for close to a year and it's been great. They are professional and have great support for their people.
Pros
Good communication and always answer my questions
Cons
None yet
good temp agency
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 25, 2017
its a good temp agency, i work for them at woot/amazon its good except when its slow they send us home or get rid of temp ppl quick
Pros
its a job
Cons
when its slow you dont get hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWell Services. Our community is ready to answer.

TalentWell Services Reviews by Location