Talk Unlimited Company Employee Reviews

I loved it here
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAApril 30, 2018
Working for this dealer, you make money. I had to leave because I moved an hour and 30 minutes away and couldn’t keep driving. However I wish I NEVER left this job! Compensation was perfect, coworkers was perfect, manager was perfect, owners was perfect and business was perfect. I wish I had stayed!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
No cons in my book
Structured, but flexible. Professional AND friendly.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 7, 2018
RGI pays its employees well, but if your ONLY goal and desire is money, then RGI is not the company for you. This is a place to grow mentally and professionally. If you're good to the company, then the company will be good to you. It is merit-based, and is fair. They give many benefits to employees, among which is one-hour lunch.

The President founded the company from the bottom up, and continues to work diligently at the front. Although not without shortcomings, he is worthy of respect and is an inspiration; something that many companies lack in this day and age.

I've never seen so many millennials in one company working for more than a year or even two years. That in itself speaks volumes. Structured, but flexible. Professional, but friendly. When considering advancement, age is not that important.

The management doesn't play the passive-aggressive game. If you're messing up, then they'll let you know up-front, and will give you a reasonable number of chances to correct yourself. Not all people have the maturity to handle direct and honest criticism. They are tough, but fair and reasonable.

The most enjoyable part of working here is being able to work closely with people. If you enjoy doing this, then you'll find yourself doing what you enjoy and getting paid for it. Employees are recognized and appreciated for what they do. Advocates (sales reps) have a base pay along with commissions, and can make a considerable amount of money. Management is always looking for talent. Advancement is more common here than in many other companies.
Pros
Innovative leadership and generally "young" company. Benefits, flexible lunch, etc.
Horrible Management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaDecember 14, 2017
I worked for this company for a few months and the management was terrible. We had a DM that had no clue what he was doing ( never worked in wireless sales) but blamed the pace and sales of the store on the employees ( horrible location). Upper management could not keep any prices the same took them 15-20 minutes to do a simple price change, barely spoke English. The store was very slow everyday
Pros
1 hr luches
Cons
no advancement
Micromanaged Nightmare
Manager in Training (MIT) (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaSeptember 24, 2017
I have never worked for a company that micromanaged their employees to the degree they did. Plus their communication (other than the fact they barely spoke English) was awful. Their poor communication cost us sales and made us look bad in front of customers. Stay away from this group! I could write a book long review but I don't need to get angry, so I will leave it at that.
Pros
Guaranteed 40 hours
Cons
Micromanaging, pay periods too far in between, too much criticism. No matter how good you do, it is never good enough.
If you're looking for a career, look elsewhere
Everything (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAApril 2, 2017
Upper management has no clue, employees are expendable, there are NO benefits. Upper management, as well as most of the new store managers are snakes, and will set you up for failure if it means covering themselves. It was a pleasant environment a year or so ago, but it's gone downhill since. I wouldn't recommend to anyone looking to further their career. It literally and figuratively isn't worth it.
Pros
Customer Interaction
Cons
Upper Management hasn't a clue
Productive and fun
We Buy Gold (Former Employee) –  Anderson,SCApril 22, 2014
Easy going , easy learner , job just for me . I have good communication skills , good with computers!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talk Unlimited Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Talk Unlimited Company Reviews by Location