Talk2Rep Employee Reviews

Relaxing job
CSR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 20, 2018
Excellent job to refer a future employee.
Excellent environment and easy to work with people there.
Microsoft experience will be needed.
Just simple and easy.
Productive and Positive
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 12, 2018
Talk 2 Rep was a great place to work at the time and stage in my career.I appreciate the time and all of the experience I obtained while working there.I will forever be greatful for that opportunity because it helped me advance to become a better person not only in the workplace but in my everyday life.
Pros
Clean Environment Teamwork
Cons
Not enough overtime
Standard call center environment.
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 11, 2018
A typical day consisted of coming in to work and making over 100 cold calls to businesses. We were appointment setters for field representatives to visit businesses to sell them coffee, tea and water services. There wasn't much to learn as the job was repetitive and very boring. There was no chance for advancement and very little in the way of compensation. There was an air of no job security. I didn't have any benefits at all. There wasn't much to enjoy about the job as it was repetitive and I was cold calling all day hoping to make an appointment.
Pros
There where no pros.
Cons
No benefits, no breaks and no commission or incentives.
Productive, competitive, always growth, room to grow into management.
Performance and Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 26, 2018
This was a very organized and successful business for the time I have worked there. From the CEO all the way to our employees it was such a great experience to work with Talk2Rep.
Talk2Rep review
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 14, 2018
Occasionally the day would be busy from the morning up until around 4;00. I've learned how to comunicate with people in a more professional method. Management have plenty of experience and fully aware of what happens in the office. The culture was aimple: everyone keeps an eye on each other; like family.
The most complicated part of the job was learning all the different scenarios and rules. Especially in our first couple days as official employees. What's most enjoyable is talking to our fellow colleagues and supervisors about any topic. Overall, working there was a great experience for me; even better since it was my very first job.
Pros
flexible hours, satisfying management
Cons
short lunch break
Awesome Place to Work for
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 14, 2017
I loved working for this company as a 1099 employee working from home. From supervisors to Recruiters they were very professional and very attentive and understanding. I will love to work for them again in a near future.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Pay was a little low
Productive and fun.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 29, 2016
A typical day will be helping customers and enjoying myself doing so. I learned a lot from taking phone orders to improving my skills more. My supervisors were always helpful and great. My co-workers felt like family. There was no hard part I enjoy what doing my job very much and when you do what you like nothing is hard.
Disappointed
phone chat (Former Employee) –  work from homeDecember 12, 2015
They originally were a good company to work for pay seemed good but not enough talk time. Sometimes online all day and only received 2 hours of talk time. They also let people go without giving notice or reason which is very unfair.
Pros
work when you want
Cons
only get paid for talk time and there is not enough to go around
Wonderful work enviorment, with a management staff that cares for it's emplyees
CSR (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale FLSeptember 1, 2015
Talk2Rep is a wonderful company. They truly show genuine love and care for their employees, and everyone is treated on an equal basis. The staff is like one big family, and everyone look out for everyone. It's a great company, I would truly recommend this job to anyone who is looking for a professional, no hassle, friendly, and positive work place.
Pros
Ability to work from home, understanding and caring management
Cons
The time it can take to move up in the company.
Not a good place for anyone looking for longevity
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ft.LauderdaleJune 13, 2015
I was hired to provide customer service with a clinic called Community Health Centers. After 9 month's the account was closed and they simply ended my contract with no opportunity to transfer to another account. The pay was $10 an hour, but for the amount of work involved, I feel the pay should have been much more. Working from home was the only upside to this company.
Pros
Able to work from home
Cons
No job security, poor management.
Great Place, great people
POC (Current Employee) –  HomeMarch 23, 2015
I have worked here for more than 2 years now and will never leave! They treat me right and as a bonus I get to work from home. Work from home chat sales, no calls. I learn something new everyday and enjoy that about my work. It really is a great place to work!
Pros
Work form home
It started as a fun place, then became monotonous!
AT&T Sales Chat Agent (Current Employee) –  Home BasedDecember 31, 2014
2 weeks of unpaid training but you learn a lot. Then on the job you start with 2 chats at a time and progress to 3. It is fast paced when you are busy and customers can be fun to chat with. You sometimes get the rude customers, and your pay is based on surveys and sales. The more sales, the better, and you want to get a score of 10 on your surveys which is not always attainable, nor within your control. Sometimes reaching out to the contact on duty doesn't get you a quick response. Also, they have varying responses so you are never certain which is accurate. Weekly team meetings and company town halls, all unpaid, really can be a time consumer. After a few months you tend to burn out.
Pros
Work from home, no commute or special attire needed.
Cons
Can be tiresome sitting in one place chatting for hours straight; not a lot of variety.
Supportive and Opportunities for Growth
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 21, 2014
My experience at Talk2Rep thus far has been rewarding in more ways than I can fit in this little box. They believe in and support their employees and allow them the opportunity to demonstrate their potential. I am one of those employees who was given the opportunity to learn and grow in a completely different department than what I was initially hired for. Knowing that the management team supports me and provides me with the tools I need to be successful makes working here a blessing. I have to admit, though, that not everything is perfect. The hardest part of my day is deciding what to eat for lunch, but that is a dilemma I am perfectly okay with!
Great place to work!!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  FLNovember 21, 2014
I like working here, stress level in non existing. Everyone knows what to do and no one is on top of you if you do your work.
Run away!
Chat Rep (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 27, 2014
This company is horrible! They will cancel your contract without warning even if you've only been chatting with them for less than 2 months. Then when you email the head lady in charge she will NOT return your email letting you know why you were terminated. Customers are rude and will leave bad surveys just because you won't do what they want or if you can't lower their rate. My stats were GOOD, I was working 3 chats and I came to work as scheduled. My stats were a lot better than half of the reps currently working. Only to check my email to see that my contract has been terminated. This company needs to reconsider how they do things. If only they realized that I have a family to take care of and at the time Talk2Rep was my sole income. Thankfully I found something else within a few days. I do not recommend working for this company.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
You better have a backup plan
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXJuly 22, 2014
Managment not on the same page, poor pay. Only good thing is flexible schedule and work from home
Not a great place to work, they don't care about you as an individual.
Customer Service Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeMay 14, 2014
Chatting with customers is all you do, as it IS a customer service rep job. However most of the customers are rude, disrespectful, and challenging to work with. When customers act in such ways, you are reprimanded and told that whatever you said was wrong. Everything you do there will be wrong unless it's a sale or a 10-rated survey. The management is horrible, only some of them are nice and helpful and the rest are rude and could care less if you get help when chatting with a customer. They also make you do 3 chats at once which is extremely inefficient, and then they get mad because you take too long to reply to the customer. This job is a joke and I suggest you to NOT even apply. It's a disgusting company that only cares about sales and making money. Also, if you don't sell enough, or don't have the right survey percentage, then you get paid the lowest amount, it is 9$ which is a lot better than other places. Other than that there is nothing else good about working there. I didn't like it from day one because of the staff and I was recently fired without notice, without reason or explanation and all of my accounts (which are used to contact management) were blocked and closed. I find that absolutely ridiculous. They do NOT care about your home life or whether you are having health issues, as I said they only care about sales. This company is a joke and whoever is running it will soonly run it to the ground. No wonder their turnover rate is so god da** high.
Pros
Minimum wage is 9$
Cons
Everything else
Fun place to work, fast paced enviroment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLMarch 10, 2014
Great work environment, was part of the bilingual Spanish department, we all worked close as a team and met our daily goals.
Great place to work and grow
Inbound/Outbound Customer (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLNovember 14, 2013
My responsibilities included providing stellar customer service to a broad range of clientele, making outbound sales and marketing calls to perspective students, providing knowledgeable and accurate information to the public, and data entry.
Pros
Great Leads
Cons
Not enough hours
Talk 2 Rep a real work from home company
Chat Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Home basedNovember 14, 2013
These folks are amazing to work for. I do a chat from home, work 4-5 hours a day, my point of contact is always available and ready, I had to pay nothing to get started. Great work from home option!
Pros
Flexible, free, work at home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talk2Rep. Our community is ready to answer.