Talkspace Careers and Employment: Working at Talkspace
Work happinessScores based on about 91 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOOren Frank47%approve of Oren Frank's performance
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$25M to $100M (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
You’re seeing all 16 jobs at Talkspace because we can’t find any available jobs at Talkspace close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 48 questions about working at Talkspace. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Talkspace employees.
Insights from 11 Indeed users who have interviewed with Talkspace within the last 5 years.
It was a lot of paperwork and hoops to jump through.
The initial training and interview process was pretty thorough- they asked about clinical experience and also had you do some role plays and hypotheticals.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Talkspace?Published on May 24, 2021