Tam O'Shanter Country Club

Tam O'Shanter Country Club Management reviews

United States9 reviews

Clear

Its a place to go to work

I like the place, nice views. The magement it's sometimes too hard with the employees. Smoking is prohibited on the premises Food is good, employees are nicepeople

Stay far away

I wouldn’t recommend this place to even my worst enemy. If you have any time off needs, they watch you like a hawk. Compensation SUCKS. Management is all about micromanagement. Bipolar super intendant and GM, one minute they’re happy, next they look like you e just kicked their dog. Employees complain about everything and they’re not wrong. If you want to be underpaid, expected to do the work of 2-3 people and then told you’re not doing it good enough, by all means, go ahead and work here

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Management, working conditions etc

Tam O'Shanter Country Club insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

tam

Great people. The job was a job to get me through high school and college. Was a good summer job. Management was good and really cared about the employees.

Fun Summer Job

I worked at Tam O'Shanter for my last summer that I was in college. I really enjoyed working on a golf course. Management was great and the job had a lot of perks.

Pros

Free Golf, working outside

Cons

Laid off in the winter

Productive work place with great management

At the Tam O'Shanter Country Club I learned many skills that I feel will help me in the workplace. These skills I have learned are hardworking, work well with others, and to be confident in your work. It was easy to transition into a new work place because the management and other employees were very helpful and welcoming to new employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with executive of many different companies and learning their trades while the toughest part was working in the heat on hot summer days. I feel this job has taught me to be patient yet determined to accomplish any task or job on hand.

Pros

Free golf and lunch

Cons

A lot of weekend hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tam O'Shanter Country Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Tam O'Shanter Country Club in popular locations

• Tam O'Shanter Country Club
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?