Taney Engineering Employee Reviews

Supportive poeple and great place to work
CAD drafter/plot plan specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2018
Taney Engineering is a great place to work with very supportive people. I work independently with all project managers and builders and find it to be a very professional company.
Pros
Accessability to management and an upbeat office
Great place to grow
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 8, 2017
Taney Engineering has been a great place to learn and grow. The small firm feel gives you direct contact with the owners, which is a lasting experience. Although the main goal is to be successful and meet the clients needs, the needs of the individuals are not far behind. The open door policy and family feel makes Taney Engineering a great place to take your career to its full potential!
Opportunity to Advance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 6, 2017
Great at offering training and advancement. Benefits are standard for a small to mid size private firm. In my experience, the owners try to listen and befriend employees and divulge everything they know to grow their employees talent. You have an opportunity to learn many different sides of completing a project, instead of being pigeon-holed into one area of expertise. Land Development for the private sector is always fast pace and can demand quick deadlines so there is some workplace stress. There has always been great people to work with at Taney. Those who are hard to work with or complain daily tend to weed themselves out. I've been with Taney for a long time and have always been surrounded by good people.
Pros
Fellow Employees; Training
Cons
Fast Pace
Training Lunches
Processor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 23, 2016
I am busy and work changes constntly
Not much I feel training is not giving the owner has the attitude sink or swim
I enjoy my co-workers
The management is the hardest part of the job and there is too much favoritism going on at Taney which makes it very hard to work there, plus the pay is horrible for certain employees
I would say my co-workers
Pros
work hours
Cons
health care, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taney Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2