TANGLEWOOD CONSERVATORIES Employee Reviews

Awesome work environment
CAD Technician - CNC Operator/Programmer (Current Employee) –  Denton, MDMay 21, 2019
Tanglewood makes you feel like family, i looked forward to going to work every day. I came into the job not knowing much about my position and they gave me all the tools necessary to learn to be the best i could be.
Great Work Environment
CNC Operator/Programmer (Current Employee) –  Denton, MDApril 18, 2019
To me, it’s a very good work environment. Everybody gets along. Everyone helps out. It’s what I was looking for in a work environment.

Everything in here is interesting to me and very different because I have never seen work in a space like this before so everything is new to me. It is all very intriguing and interesting. But I mean, I would be interested in learning the whole process. Like everything, every step. From beginning to end.
Pros
Training
You are only limited by yourself.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denton, MDNovember 1, 2018
There are many opportunities to cross train BUT it is up to you to take on that responsibility. The chance to move around to different areas of the company is not just handed to you ... earning it is all up to YOU.
Pros
Being able to expand your knowledge.
Cons
Others complaining but not doing anything to change what they are complaining about.
Great Team members but company can improve.
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denton, MDJune 2, 2018
Team members are great. Pay is not great. Company still growing and probably can improve in a lot of aspects. You will enjoy your work because you get to work on amazing structures.
Mirco-manages everything
Designer/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Denton, MDFebruary 27, 2018
You'll be thrown under the bus if any goes wrong on a project, management is a nightmare, no pay raises. If your lucky enough to get promoted, they don't increase your salary. They will fire anyone they don't like or for anything they don't like. And management is always right no matter what, everyone there is disposable in managements eyes. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Beautiful projects
Cons
Hard place to make a career
Lead (Former Employee) –  Denton, MDJanuary 22, 2018
This was extremely stressful working there due to lack of help from management and it was very unorganized. Some of the people were just in it for themselves and didn't work as a team.
Pros
build beautiful buildings
Cons
unorganized, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TANGLEWOOD CONSERVATORIES. Our community is ready to answer.

TANGLEWOOD CONSERVATORIES Reviews by Location