Tanisha Systems Inc

Tanisha Systems Inc Employee Reviews

United States15 reviews
I am a current employee of Tanisha Systems and have been with them for the past 3 years. They have a good marketing team of recruiters and you can be assured that you will be placed to your needs and wants. Never had any issue with Immigration & Legal process and payroll & bonus.

They provide good health insurance and take good care for their employees. Gorav (CEO) is easily approachable and more practical.

Very active and Dynamic company.

I really recommend them, if you are facing any types of immigration issue like H1b extension or transfer etc.
Pros
I don't face any downsides
Cons
Very responsive marketing team and immigration team
This company is a scam be careful. This company sent me a bad check to get my bank information. Very sketchy and very fake. Do not contact any of these people.
Great place to work, Specially for H1B consultants. Their legal team is very strong in paper work. Company is very transparent with billing and pay checks. Medical is really great.

Marketing team is really cooperative and help you in finding projects, as per your need.
Pros
Very Strong Legal Team for paper work, Transparent billing system, Their VP, Gorav is really nice person, he always hear you and understand the problem and try to help in all ways. HR team is very active.
Cons
Marketing team need to be little more agressive in marketing.
I have been working with Tanisha Systems since 2014. It is a good company to work for , good work environment , there is a mutual trust between management and employees. A good support system to boost the employees to achieve and succeed .
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I have been working at Tanisha Systems full-time for almost 15months.

I am a current employee of Tanisha Systems and have been with them for the past 15months.

Never had any issue with Immigration & Legal process and payroll & bonus.

Gorav (CEO) is really focused on the growth of employees. And will get you long term projects.

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, My project went on hold and I have been laid off from the client on March 20th and Tanisha Systems Inc paid me for the full month of March. Payments are made ON- Time to the employees.
Pros
Excellent CEO, marketing team of recruiters who are focused on the growth of the employees.
Cons
As per my prior experience, there is no negative about the company.
Tanisha Systems is an excellent company with excellent HR, Culture, Policies. Management is very transparent. They are always there to listen to your problems and work towards providing solutions. Many employees get good exposure. Decent salary package for deserving candidates. One for all & all for one goes perfectly with this company.
Pros
Tanisha Systems is an excellent company with excellent HR, Culture, Policies
Cons
No cabs for male employees.
I have been staying in United States for 8 years and I worked with many companies but Tanisha systems found me a quality project which I never thought I would get that. Tanisha systems put me in one of the fortune 100 companies which I always thought about and I do not have to think about my pay cheques and benefits. Without their support, it would not have been possible. Their marketing and legal team is very detailed in their work and very transparent. Tanisha's C level management is having very much open door policy. I will highly recommend anyone to join Tanisha Systems.
Pros
Timely paycheck, medical, dental, vision, bonus
Cons
Till now i did not face any challenge in Tanisha Systems
It is very bad management as I applied for the position through Indeed. The company reviewed my resume and sent an offer for $16 per hour for data center technician position. I was so excited and called the number was provided in the email. However, Mr. Singh stated "You don't have data center experience so this is not a good fit for you. Goodbye." I clearly stated I have no data center experience but I've taken IT certifications.
Management does not keep the staff informed about significant staff or organizational changes. In contrast to being transparent, they are opaque.

Standards are not consistently applied across the organization.

Remedial suggestions are not offered. If there is a problem, employees are not made aware of it until it is critical.

Managements limits access to members of the client staff
Tanisha make a sincere effort to take care of it employees and consultants.

The company frequently follow-up with former employess to determine eligibility for future work.
A typical day at work,
Very active and Dynamic company.

Flexible work environment.

Cooperative team.

Nice work environment.

Good take care of the employees.
Pros
Time flexibility
Worst Company ever worked for they will question you for every minute you spend in office hours. No work life balance they can pull out of job any one at any time. they are ridiculous.
Tanisha provides a fairly easy, open work environment, with opportunities to work across multiple industries and clients.

Unsure for how it would be long term but was good for me then.
Overall a very good company to work for and can expect to learn a lot and advance in career. Excellent work environment and colleague. Potential to learn a lot and advance in Career.
Would never recommend to anyone.
Nothing else to say.