Tanner Medical Center Employee Reviews

Clinical Informatics Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GA 30116April 17, 2018
Great place to work, I have learned many things here at Tanner. My coworkers are wonderful and fun. I like that I get to work from home occasionally.
Productive and fun place to work
Mental Health Technician II-Willowbrooke (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GAApril 5, 2018
Family work culture, great place to work, learned a lot about mental health care field, management was great, work schedule 3 days a week for full time hours
Patient access rep
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GAMarch 12, 2018
A great place to work. A good place to obtain work and experience.
A career. A busy office and you can learn how to register patients
management makes sure you get complete training.
A good company to advance your skills.
I recommend tanner as a good place to work.
Pros
Free lunches occaisionally good people
Cons
Short breaks
Best place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAFebruary 13, 2018
Working at TMC was one of the best experiences for me. Lots of room for advancement. No micro-managing. Could take off whenever you had PTO to take. Paid vacations/holidays. 401K, great benefits and raises/bonuses every year! Everyone is so friendly and everyone is treated fairly.
Pros
Bonus/Raise every year, room for advancement.
Great started employment
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Villa Rica, GAJanuary 30, 2018
Very fast paced, the different aspects of how important it is to do job correctly, and accurately in order for other departments to complete their process, such as billing.
Cons
short staffed
Great Company
Certified Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Bremen, GAJanuary 21, 2018
Usually worked 8-12 hours a shift. Shifts were not steady, I moved from first to third and back. It was fast paced at times and others it was very slow. Hardest part of the job was seeing people in emergency room sick/dying.
Pros
Discount on cell phone bill
Cons
Working alone on thrid shift
i found it hard to work there because of Management and Leadership
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAOctober 22, 2017
i found it hard to work there because of Management and Leadership, culture is bad and patient care good be better, always felt like I had to check with management before making decisions became very clickish
Worst Co-workers
Nurse Technician (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAOctober 19, 2017
The nursing staff at tanner are rude and lack any form of bed side manner. They complained more than they worked and paid more attention to their co-workers tasks than their own assigned tasks.
Pros
awesome supervisor
Cons
stressful, no ot availabe, and low pay
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAOctober 16, 2017
Loved this job alot. They give you the able to apply for other open job positions within the company and give you the chance to be able to prove yourself and to build yourself. Excellent place to work
good
Surgical Technician/Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAOctober 10, 2017
A gr8 place overall. Ive been there for 9 years . They have helped me to become a gr8 woman and citizen. I appreciate everything that they have did. I hope the organization prospers.
Clinical Practice
Clinical Phlebotomist Intern (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAOctober 4, 2017
Enjoyed the learning environment, a well balance of departments and all around good personalities. I got to meet some great indiviuals and aquired good refreneces.
A typical day at work
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GASeptember 27, 2017
I prepared all the food for all four hospital's, and cooked for the patients for all four hospitals and sometimes I was the vegetable cook. The most enjoyable part of the job was when they had catering.
Need to be more patient oriented
Medical Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GASeptember 13, 2017
Training leave a lot to be desired. Tanner is a place for people who are experienced. I would advise anyone without experience in the job they are applying to don't apply unless you mind being left on your own with VERY little training.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Lack of training
awesome place to work
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Villa Rica, GASeptember 12, 2017
Great Staff, Good work environment.. Manager Is understanding, Great work Schedule, great location... good benefit package .. 401k .. I enjoy going in to work
dont work in the lab
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAAugust 24, 2017
dont work in the lab management is bad equipment is bad maintenance is bad and employees are bad so don't apply to work in the lab. i dont know about the rest of the hospital
A good paced working environment.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GAAugust 23, 2017
I hated to leave Tanner Medical Center. I loved working at this Hospital and I loved working with my co workers. This is a very good hospital to work...A good, reputable company.
it is a very good place to work and to be taking care of
health care volunteer (Current Employee) –  Villa Rica, GAAugust 13, 2017
Tanner is a great to be. To work, to go when you or your loved ones are sick. I personal love working at Tanner and I know the people that work there would feel the same way
Could be better
Director of Community Health (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAAugust 6, 2017
Good ol' boy system. All about who you know and not what you know. People in high positions due to friendship and loyalty, not skill set. More concerned about revenue then patient care unless it comes to winning awards.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Poor leadership
Tanner is a great place to work.
Certified Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAJune 15, 2017
Tanner is a great hospital. I would highly recommend this facility. Pay raises are given yearly and managment is always there to help out at all times.
Pros
Very good company to work for.
Cons
Na
I was a volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAJune 13, 2017
It was a good experience from a volunteer perspective. I learned a lot, and the way other employees were treated created a positive environment to build teamwork.