TAP Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun and lucrative place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 31, 2018
Be on time and come in ready to work and you'll be successful here. Very laid back but things still need to get done. Great regulars. Minimal extra tasks.
Excellent
Health Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Great work environment. Everyone works together towards the targeted goal of public health. Very encouraging, friendly towards their patients and their employees.
Time
Special Events Assistant LACMTA (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 23, 2018
Time management is the key to the job and work. Especially here, this can be said of any position you have in a company. Enjoy whatever it is your doing.
Pros
Free travel on buses and trains.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Nice Bar With Great Beer
Manager/FOH (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 14, 2017
This Bar is A Great Place to work! Depending on the location, the pay can fluctuate, but they have a great beer selection with new beers almost weekly! The team is tight-knit and a lot of fun to be around and you will enjoy your time there!
Pros
Great Beer, Great Atmosphere, Great People
Cons
No Benefits, slow days mean no tips
Working with live plants
Lead Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCOctober 25, 2017
Outstanding job and company to work for. Flexible hours during the season and quality management. Friendly and knowledgeable co-workers. Managers are always willing to assist in any way they can.
Stressful
Early Head Start, Teacher (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAOctober 17, 2017
Management there was highly unfair due to the one management saying one thing and another saying something else. Also the hours weren't as promised when I begin. I was told one time range and given another without any further notice.
Over all an ok place to work
ER Trauma Admission & Collections Clerk (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CASeptember 1, 2017
very busy environment, ER Trauma. Ive learned so much which was so beneficial. The hardest part of my job was filling in for employees that constantly missed work. Most enjoyable was working with the patients made my day.
Pros
hrs for those that would like every other weekend off
Cons
unfair rotation of area
Worked with HIV/AIDS Patients
Administrative Assistant/Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 4, 2017
As far as my work I learned more about Graphic Design because I was able to use my skills I learned from schooling. There was no room for advancement.
Pros
The work itself
Cons
Management needed more training
fun place to work at
Chef (Former Employee) –  Murray, KYAugust 2, 2017
management is good and will do anything they can to help you succeed. the environment is like any other restaurant but it is enjoyable. I would definitely work for them again.
Fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJuly 18, 2017
I learned a lot and also got a great education along with work skills in the construction and roofing fields. We learned along of life skills, healthy eating, and also basic communication and learning skills.
Well run and efficient work enviorment.
Supervisor Victoria's Secret (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAMarch 18, 2017
Were a brand new store, so it is at a high volume most of the day and everyone is always on the move. Associates are always willing and ready to help customers. Managers are always there if a problem cannot be solved with an associate. The hardest part is probably cleaning up after customers who blatantly leave things lying around in the store. The most enjoyable part is the discount, and the friendly people around the store.
I honestly will never work there again. All of it was bad
Tennessee Aluminum Processor (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TNMarch 17, 2017
It's was an awful work experience. I got burned all the time, and got sick from the duck and dirt I was working in. It was just and awful experience and wouldn't recommend anybody to work there
Pros
Off four days a week
Cons
Swing shift
bad program
Program Teacher (Former Employee) –  Natchitoches, LAJanuary 12, 2017
the Teacher's Advancement Program (TAP) was a horrible idea in the first place. It took out the teachers job of interacting well with the student and replaced that very important trait with teaching strategies that we all learned and incorporated in the classroom. It was designed to improve scores. It for the first year and the second it dropped.
great place to work
meter restoration (Former Employee) –  Roanoke Va.November 24, 2016
I really enjoyed working with the people at TAP, everyone was so inviting, and was so easy to get along with that their only concern was getting the job done in a timely manner, and as safely as possible.
Pros
Flexible start times
Cons
when it rains, we dont work.
Inexperienced ownership
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INNovember 7, 2016
Concept is great
Owner-no previous restaurant experience treats business as hang out drinks everyday
2nd store underachieving plans to open 3rd anyway
Pros
Insurance, pay
Cons
Late nights, lack of advancement
Set schedule and no overtime
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMarch 30, 2016
okay place to work but, the management needs to consider the employee more and give the employees more of a voice when it comes to decision making.
okay work place
teacher aide (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 14, 2016
its a okay work place, I get the hours I want sometimes it can get a little crazy but its fun you never know what to expect. I just need another job for school.
Coach
Coach/Support Coordinator; Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAOctober 20, 2015
A typical work day was educational. I learned how to communicate better. Management was poor and my co worker was great. The hardest part of my job was trying to find the dads employment. Seeing the dads and their families enjoying themselves.
Best place to learn the service industry!
Manager/Bartender (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 9, 2015
My typical work day started at 12 pm and end at 1 am. At this position I learned all aspects of running a full service bar and grill. I enjoyed working with my bosses and employee's. The hardest part of the day was the commute into San Jose. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the business grow into one of the top spots to grab a drink and dinner while watching sports games.
Pros
Great pay, job stability
Cons
commute
Great Company
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 6, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management Good team work among co-workers and management. Would recommend employment to a friend.