Tapco Inc. Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Meadville, PAApril 27, 2018
I enjoyed what I did for work, but the company does not offer any thing to you and every one comes through third party sources such as temporary employment agencies so no talking about salary or getting hired on because it will not happen with this company they use people and then get rid of them, I actually witnessed people be fired for asking about what the hiring salary was so does this sum it up.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Working to many hours with only one break
Tapco life
Sales (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 24, 2017
Your personality and your freedom of speech is NOT welcomed here. Even when your accomplishments over take "leadership's expectation" you will still fail. Micromanagement is very popular here.
The employees are wonderful to work with but the management needs lots of leadership direction and training.
get hired with caution
Pros
fun events / other employees
Cons
PTO/ Benifits / management
About me
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Elkland, PAFebruary 27, 2017
I am a hard work andi can learn fast I can run machine too really like a job that it fast past and move fast I can do anything like factory stuff I type day at work was to box shutter in a box good person activ nothing was hard about it
it can be hard work
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYJuly 6, 2016
it can be hard work when they is alot of stuff that has to be done in one day. it makes you challenge yourself to do better then the last time