Tapestry Health

Working at Tapestry Health: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Very flexible company to work for.

I like the flexibility my job gives me. I do think the onboarding process and orientation could be better, especially for new graduate NP's without alot of experience. Overall the job in itself is very stressful and overwhelming, and I believe the compensation for that is not enough. I find myself working way over my 8hrs in a day just to keep up with my workflow.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Overwhelming, not compensated for hours worked

Helpful supportive team.

Overall a wonderful company to work for so far. I have no complaints. Having been in the healthcare profession for over 20 years I have never experienced such a well coordinated hiring and orientation process. The support and leadership team appear to really believe in their mission and they have an appreciation toward their employees which is rare now a days. They are a relatively new company so the benefits are average, but I think that will change over time as they continue to grow. All around 5-stars!

Tapestry Health insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Good working environment and hard-work is appreciated.

The working environment is friendly. Good resources and tools are provided for employee to do a good job. Upper management do have the best interests for employee and great communications too.

Pros

lots of resources and supports, very efficiency about problem solving

Cons

Can have more PTO time.

Tapestry is great for career and business orientation.

Great establishment to work. Tapestry health hires to retain if you are willing to learn and implement the knowledge. They support the idea to reshape you for success.

It is a great place to work that is very productive and growing fast!

My day is typically very busy. The day goes by so fast. I am really happy in my position. I would recommend this company to anyone. It is a great place to work. I would highly recommend it.

Supportive Company

Tapestry is an excellent company to work for. They are supportive from the moment you start through all of life’s events. They take the time to get to know you as a person and do not just view you as another employee. They provide all the resources needed for success and are always just a phone call, text or email away. They are willing to work with schedules in a way to best fit YOUR life.

Pros

Great coworkers. Excellent resources. Supportive. Helping patients in need of care.

Cons

No 401K match.

What I learned

What I learned is that the company doesn't give a **** about you, they aren't behind you when you needed them the most. They don't listen to what you have to say. They don't let you know of things that are changing, you hear it from someone else.

Poor management, no work life balance

This will be 24/7 job regardless what your contract says and they will tell you only what want you to know at the time. Many decisions made internally off the record and not shared with employees. Poor management, communication and lack of shared decision making. Better have your own business as advanced care provider rather than work for physician of such cultural perspective.

Pros

telemedicine option on occasion

Cons

24/7 job expectation, do not uphold contract conditions including compensation outline

Poor culture, lack of integrity

Unfortunately, integrity in operations and perspective on care outcomes are not maintained. If you are looking for a 24/7 jobs as a nurse in addition to being APP while being slammed for lack of revenue numbers from the company - definitely accept it. If you are willing to sell your license and clinical accreditation to nurses at the facilities who will put orders for controlled substances and treat patients with the use of your license, do not hesitate to accept it. The management, APP, lead MD will tell you anything and everything you would like to hear at the time while behind your back, pleasing nurses and their clients telling you have no role in decision making process since they focus on comfort of nursing staff the the facilities to do their job. Practice laws did not change, and BSN does not grant prescriptive authority in any state but those will assume ownership of your licenses to foresee their agendas ..of course, you will be the only one responsible for any outcomes of it legally if potential. I would rather work in the environment of collaboration and respect with focus on patient care outcomes. New Grads, prioritize jobs you can learn good medicine with presence of team support, integrity and collaboration in clinical/business operations. You will never achieve it with snakes and liars around you. They won't follow contract agreement, and will fire you if you say anything about it. I love my job but I also value healthy work environment with integrity, respect and collaboration. It is being nothing like a hassle and I believe I worth more than they want me -

Pros

no face to face coworkers, available via telecommunications - less drama though more than enough as was

Cons

lack of integrity, respect to APPs as provides and cultures of safety/collaboration/learning are not supported

A good job for someone who likes slow paced work

This place would be perfect for someone who needs a break from the back breaking work at skilled facilities. Fun atmosphere. Staff is very nice. Beautiful building. Residents are well taken care of.

Pros

Easy peasy

Cons

Pay is not good

pros and cons

incredible flexibility and autonomy but obsessed with the numbers, pay is low compared to the number of hours a person works in order to make their quota

Telehealth medicine exposure

Started day: rounds, completed orders and charts. EHR skills improved. Management supportive. Great IT. job Workplace good. EHR difficult acclamation

Pros

work from home

Cons

no cons.

Supportive and good management.

I was contract worker. Healthy working place and learned about healthy family relationships. Works with court orders. To help people who is involved in family violence and educate them. Provide education about domestic voilene.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Less hours

Common questions about Tapestry Health

Answered by current and former employees at Tapestry Health

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tapestry Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Tapestry Health with

• Tapestry Health
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?