Tapestry Employee Reviews

Diverse place to work
Senior Executive Assistant - General Counsel (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 17, 2018
I enjoyed my time there. Working with the senior executives, allowed me to grow as an EA. Tapestry sets high expectations and helps you to attain them. It's a dynamic place with high energy.
工作节奏很快很有挑战性
handbag designer (Current Employee) –  new yorkSeptember 5, 2018
设计团队年轻化,工作量比较大,每天工作时间较长,节奏很快。 公司环境整体比较好,整个公司已经形成比较完善的系统。
Reach Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  JacksonvilleAugust 7, 2018
We received 14 trucks a night. We would get called numerous amounts of times throughout the night for nothing. Best part of the night was leaving to go home...
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Working with them is worthy
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 6, 2018
More like a family environment, and employees are friendly to everyone. Employer also take care about employee very well. you will learn a lot of new things.
Pros
have enough break time
Great Brands, Mediocre Corporate Support
Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2018
There is a mean girl culture, no respect for new ideas. Employees not paid correctly or timely. Employees have to open tickets to get issues resolved and then wait.
Pros
Good discounts
Cons
Not paid timely
Good retail company. No structure
Assistant Manager Retail (Current Employee) –  Washington StateMay 28, 2018
Decent retail company to work for. Obviously hours are all over. No structure do if you can't work in that environment then it's not for you. Outdated technology in store but great digital presence
Best 10 Years Of My Retail Career
Coach (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 19, 2018
Always focused on my development and advancement. Was able to be promoted and advance in my role over the years, given responsibilities/opportunites to further my career.
Loved it.
Coach / Sales Associate PT1 (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCApril 18, 2018
I worked with Coach and I fell in LOVE with high fashion retail. The managers were all awesome and were always willing to work with you as long as you worked hard and showed them you were willing to work hard. I learned a LOT about merchandising and how to sell an item to someone. The most enjoyable part was seeing people's faces light up when you work with them and find their perfect bag.

The hardest part would have to be the holidays. Yes, yes. It is retail, I'm not complaining. I'm just stating that the holidays get stressful as people come in looking for quick cheap solutions and the only thing I can do is try to let them know about any sales.

Benefits were fantastic! I worked as a PT1 and qualified for Tapestry insurance and I felt amazing being able to have my own insurance and work and pay for things. I just wish the pay was higher.
Pros
Benefits.
Cons
Low pay.
Productive and Fun workplace.
Technical Lead - System/Storage Admin and Security (Current Employee) –  North Bergen, NJMarch 28, 2018
Productive and Fun workplace. Leading Edge Technologies. Motivated and supportive management. Provides flex hours. Well diverse culture. Friendly environment.
Pros
Good Salary, Benefits and Discounts
Some great people and amazing benefits but highly stressful and fast-paced pushed by leadership
Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2018
Tapestry is a new company built from the bones of Coach, which is one of the brands it owns. It is a fast-paced work environment that requires top-notch project management skills from all its employees. No coasting through this job. Each year the expectations grow bigger, the budgets smaller and the schedules tighter.
Pros
Co-workers, benefits, office environment
Cons
Work overload with demanding expectations from leadership
Great Culture
Public Relations Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2018
The work culture is amazing! I am always excited to go to work. It is an upbeat working environment that induces creativity. The work to play ratio is great.
Pros
The Community
Cons
Pay
Good workplace with good management opportunities
DBA (Current Employee) –  North Bergen, NJJanuary 11, 2018
Great benefits and perks, great team to work with and the company had so a nice culture. Learned new technologies and more. I have worked in a 24-7-365 database and retail environment.
Pros
Free coffee. Was able to work from home during my time. Employee Discounts, Sample Sales.
Cons
Busy environment
Competitive but collaborative work culture
Senior Director, Technology Services (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2018
After a rapid global business expansion, the sudden change in business climate introduced an era of organizational transformation and mergers & acquisitions.
A typical day at work has always been about progress and how to deal with change in business situation. It's been stressful, but at the end of the day or the week, one feels a sense of accomplishment.
It helped me build a solid experience and knowledge of the information technology services. It also gave me a perspective of the retail, wholesale, and e-commerce business. I have been given increasing levels of leadership and technical responsibilities in every position I have held.
The management communicates through the organization effectively and is perceived as fair in terms of recognition, work life balance, career opportunities, compensation and benefits.
The hardest part of the job is to deal with constant change and the most enjoyable is to be able to do my job with appropriate level of decision making authority and working with a talented team of people.
Work/Life at Coach...
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2017
This review is based on working on the HR team. The team overall is good. They have a good retention. Very relaxed environment, but with the changes the culture is starting to shift. The shift is due to the new people coming in and bringing their old corporate mindset into a relaxed environment. Management in HR make it their business to know you as a person which is great. People are not focused on titles. If your title is what gets you out of bed and that's all you care about don't come here and try to change a culture that is already working. There is enough snooty people out there already. Overall it is a good place to work, with understanding managers and when not understanding it is easy to have an open conversation to resolve your issues.
Pros
Discounts, relaxed
Cons
Working in HR... it can get BUSY. But not forever. Its corporate, its work... what do you expect for life to be peachy!
Somethings got to give
Hospice Aide (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GADecember 1, 2017
Company has lack of communication. The patients and staff are just numbers. So very sad. The workers felt alone and unappreciated. I love my job but not the company.
Pros
patients
Cons
too many to count
Fast paced culture
Our company's portfolio includes the Coach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2017
Organization is moving fast; strategy not well thought through. The overall corporate culture is not integrated with each of the brands, leaving the newest brand behind.
Health Plan, 401K
Quality Control Manger (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 23, 2017
Managed internal Quality control team of inspectors to approve quality of garment prior each shipment to the stores. Follow up with JCP inspection standard and developed factory evaluation standards.
Cons
Health care, 401K
other cares very nice and would help
Care Support Worker (Former Employee) –  united kingdomJune 15, 2017
most enjoyable part of the job was the faces on the people you went in to help even just to make the a dinner and chat to them made them happy

The hardest part of the job was to get support from head office and the management
Pros
was none
Tapestry Review
Senior Product Developer (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 3, 2016
Productive company to work for 0 especially if you have a great team! Requires a lot of travel due to the nature of the defense contract. Helpful staff in the HQ is always available to assist with travel issues.
Excellent Company
Software Tester II (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 13, 2016
If you're a college student and looking to start your career, this is the perfect place to start! Flexible hours, friendly co-workers, and an awesome environment!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tapestry. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about