TapestryHealth Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 36 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
TapestryHealth is one of the nation’s leading providers of medical care to the Skilled Nursing industry. We pioneered the expansion of telemedicine as a tool to allow our on-site and remote clinicians to efficiently see patients in more than one location. We were among the first to employ technology as a tool to enable nurses to increase the time they spend providing hands-on care; we employ digital technology to guarantee faster, accurate vitals management and most important, we track and dis...
TapestryHealth is one of the nation’s leading providers of medical care to the Skilled Nursing industry. We pioneered the expansion of telemedicine as a tool to allow our on-site and remote clinicians to efficiently see patients in more than one location. We were among the first to employ technology as a tool to enable nurses to increase the time they spend providing hands-on care; we employ digital technology to guarantee faster, accurate vitals management and most important, we track and distill data into actionable steps that reduce hospitalizations and improve patients’ lives; we utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning to predict which patients are most likely to need hospitalization before it becomes inevitable. But in spite of our technological advances, the biggest Difference Maker that sets TapestryHealth apart are the people we hire and the support we give them. We are a primary care practice of board-certified clinicians with a support team representing over a dozen major medical specialties. By pairing specific clinicians with specific facilities, our clinicians get to know the patients and the local staff, and your regular overnight/weekend support team is made up of board-certified clinicians with complete access to every patient’s record. Our overnight care doesn’t simply stabilize patients until you are back on duty. Your patients are cared for 24/7.
You’re seeing all 51 jobs at TapestryHealth because we can’t find any available jobs at TapestryHealth close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 527 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 37 questions about working at TapestryHealth. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from TapestryHealth employees.
Insights from 121 Indeed users who have interviewed with TapestryHealth within the last 5 years.
Tell me about your experience related to the position?
Tell me about your experience ...
The interview was with the Hr staff member. They provided me with the run down of the company .and asked me about me background in the IT medical field. And what EMR systems i am familiar with. What type of computer that i have worked with?
The interview was with the Hr ...
Numerous intelligent and clinical Questions.
Numerous intelligent and clini...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.