Taquiza

Taquiza Employee Reviews

Management could definitely use some work. As employees, all we can ask for is our voices to be heard, but that seems too much to ask for with Taquiza, even if you’re asking for tools to help you succeed as a company.
Pros
Good money, fast-paced
Cons
Poor scheduling, miscommunications, poor management
I learned how to prep the food i also learned how to clean & woke the dishwasher but the hardest part of the job was unloading the truck and stocking everything the right way
Great Place, good management, good pay, good environment and great people. You’ll have fun cooking, taking orders and meting customers. Good place to work.
I loved working at Taquiza till I noticed how they don’t truly care about their employees. Managment has no idea what they are doing. Retaliation is happening everyday in there. You are not allowed to have a opinion oh and they audio record you every single day so you also have no privacy when you speak to others. Money is good but peace of mind comes first. Oh and how can I forget if you need Human Resources for anything you have to go through management first
It is a very good environment and all the employees are friendly, they seve the best ever tacos. It's a family oriented restaurant everybody welcome,.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Lack of communication and trust between employers and employees is cause for low moral and motivation within the company. Operation Managers doesn’t deliver on promises and rewards those they favor rather than based on merit. Steer clear of this establishment if you wish to be treated fairly and with respect.