Tarantino Properties, Inc. Employee Review

View all Tarantino Properties, Inc. reviews

Excellent company to work for
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson MsMarch 7, 2019
I would recommend Tarantino Properties to all my friends , very well professional always on top of things and well kept and maintained properies. So yes they are good people to work for and they have allot of properties in different states.
Pros
Great job at renovating properties
Cons
Not enough properties in and

Other Tarantino Properties, Inc. Employee Reviews

Friendly atmosphere, great clubhouse, amazing dining.
Maintenance Director (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 17, 2019
If you’re a team player, then the fountains at lake pleasant is a great place to work. There’s a great teamwork atmosphere here. I feel like my coworkers are my friends and the residents are very friendly.
Pros
Great dining and clubhouse
Just Started as a New Employee (Concierge)
Concierge/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2019
The property itself is located on the lovely part of mainstream downtown Houston. Overall the residents are really nice but the managers horrible. This was my training week and I was suppose to roll over and start on Monday as the new full time Concierge. Well since my car was having problems I was having to Uber. No problem that is my issue. My current manager liked to micro manage everything from e-mail ettiqutte, bathroom breaks, and talking about previous employees to me. How unprofessional is that? My supervisor was arguing with her on the phone every minute. Can you imagine how comfortable I was feeling new? The residents were talking smack about her to me (the new employee). Then the big storm that hit on 5/8/2019 *(Thursday) started. I wasn't able to go home. The Lead Conciergewas nice enough to get persmission to allow me to stay for the night. But again I was assumed to work my training shift and normal (So a double with No sleep). No one was there to step in and give breaks. If gone from the desk too long the Assistant Manager would call and want to know where I was. So she micromanages everything. No freedom to implement new ideas. Its her way or G doesn't like it. Yes the pay is good but work envirnment extremely toxic because of her. I went ahead and took an Uber and went home. Too much stress compared to the drive and commitment I have regarding work. It's not worth it. Please do your research when considering this company. You are just a number to these people. Because the managers are quite old and not open to change nothing is ever done. They will continue  more... to get residents here because of location but the managers will always be the same. I didn't need extra stress. I think I did the right thing by walking away while I had the chance.

The owners of the property only care about the money coming in and nothing else.
Pros
NIce Location, Free Parking
Cons
Short Breaks, No Bathroom Breaks, Micro Manager by Assistant Manager, Too Much Gossip

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tarantino Properties, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Tarantino Properties, Inc. Reviews by Location