Tarantino Properties, Inc. Employee Reviews

Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2016
Tarantino Properties is a property management company based out of Houston, Texas. The people who work there are very welcoming and always in a good mood. It is a great place to work.
Stressful
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston,TXJuly 28, 2016
This was the most stressful, unorganized, mis-managed placed I ever worked. Residents nor staff were treated approiatedly
Pros
I did receive my CPO and pending me CAMT license
Cons
Went through too many managers
productive and fun work place
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TX 77504July 22, 2016
great company learned a lot
I'm happy they gave me the opportunity to be part of their team.........
Not an exciting place of work
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 7, 2016
The staff that trained me was not professional, nor helpful during training, which made doing my job difficult. Employees didn't seem to take it very seriously.
Pros
snow cone machine in break room
Cons
staff
Great opportunity for growth
Community Manager/ Rockridge Park (Current Employee) –  Houston txDecember 28, 2015
Responsible for oversight of daily operations, leasing, maintenance, weekly/monthly reports, invoicing, maintaining occupancy and delinquency and more!
Anthony Tarantino great guy
Manager (Former Employee) –  HoustonOctober 9, 2015
Bee careful what you are told about your properties. The worker bee is not always what is seems. The worker Bee my be blind folding the main character. The 55 and older group just got younger because the working honey bee has been building a hornets nest. Decent residents pay their bills. The gene group does not. The grass is not green where it does not grown. Take the blind fold off see the real greenhouse. The Bea is not working to your advantage.
Pros
The residents are praying they keep it 55
Cons
Really watch your pennies
Hardworking company
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 2, 2015
This company taught me how to input budgets and ledgers on a computer. I would copy and scan papers to anyone in the office. If anyone needed help it was my duty to fulfill their needs.
Leasing agent
Leasing Consultant Professional (Former Employee) –  HOUSTON, YXOctober 3, 2014
Fun leasing but there is no room for growth! Great job security.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  houstonSeptember 2, 2014
All aspects of property management. leadership and teamwork.
Productive work
Maintenance Tech II- Full Time (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 19, 2014
Days were busy because of how big the property was, the maintenance management was great which made the team productive and strategic.
Great Experience
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2014
The work environment was always professional yet fun. I learned a lot from working with Tarantino.
Pros
Managers were given gifts at every managers meeting
Cons
No training. Relied on other managers for assistance.
My work week as a Property Manager (I get involved in everything!)
Community Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2014
Property Manager for Tarantino Properties. My day consist of speaking with my staff, checking on their progress before my day actually gets underway. Return any phone calls from residents or vendors. I then begin my day by reviewing any move in's for the day, getting with my maintenance team on any apartment homes in need of last minute touch-ups. I enjoy working with each department, from housekeeping to my assistant managers duties. Even though I am running the property, I want to get involved in their activities and teach each member of my staff something new everyday as well as myself learning something new from them. The hardest part of my job I feel would be when I must step in and resolve any irate resident and resolve their issue(s). I pull them away from the situation and escort them to my office where we can resolve the issue(s). The most enjoyable part of my day is to have a resident that has lived at the community for 17 plus years and say to me, "Tony, you are really making a difference, I can see it. Keep up the good work!" Or my Assistant and leasing staff all getting along in the office, supporting each other makes for an enjoyable day!
Pros
Free lunches once a month, get creative with our marketing, design the office the way we feel.
Cons
Health care is expensive. Always having to check in with my Supervisors if I step off property.
Leasing Consultant /Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 31, 2013
Great Days working there
I learned a lot of differ. things
The management company is great
I love been around my co-workers it was like a big happy family at work
Pretty hectic enviroment
Leasing Agent/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2013
I have been with Tarantino for the past two years since then I have had many different encounters with people of all different backgrounds and cultures. Taratino is just a management company that runs one of the Houston Housing Authority properties. HHA provides homes for people who has low income and needs a place to stay. On a typical work day I perform the average administrative duties, data entry, rent collections, & maintaing a 98% occupancy rate.
"Great Company to work for"
Former Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 27, 2013
Former property manager Tarantino Properties is a "GREAT COMPANY" I agree it does have many long term employees which I was one of them, which I could return. Working at Tarantino Properties was a great learning experience. I enjoyed going to the corporate office everyone was always so friendly.

I am a former employee of Tarantino Properties I was hired back in 1995 I mailed my resume along with a few letters of recommendation, within a few days I received a call to come in for an interview they made me feel very relaxed they are very friendly and professional, I must have done something right after my interview I was hired on the spot.

The hardest part of the job was leaving.
Pros
Great learning experience, friendly and professional co-workers
Cons
Sorry I left the company
I think it's a very responsable and educational experience.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2013
I loved the high volume phone call, helping tents with maintenace issues, greeting tents in the complex and also being able to solve problems that requires my job description. Co- workers loved my work ethic and we all loved the hours. The hardest thing about the job was being laid - off with no notice and I didnt like that managment talked about my pay when I went to a new site. Overall the experience was rewarding and love the field.
I worked on several of this companies properties very good company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2012
I worked on 4 properties in the Houston, Tx. area which is fast paced. If you haven't. gathered by now I love to stay busy.
Pros
working for a huge company
Cons
working in houston you drove long distances to get anywhere
Well run management company
Property Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasFebruary 10, 2012
Company has many long term employees. The company continues to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tarantino Properties, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Tarantino Properties, Inc. Reviews by Location