Tarantino Properties Inc Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
All my coworkers were amazing but the company isn’t!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 13, 2018
I enjoyed working with everyone in my region. My regional at the time was bomb but I can’t say the same about some people in the corporate office! Not sure how such person is still employed with the way she treats people! They need to re-evaluate who they have working for them! Very selfish people!
Pros
Pay was okay.
Cons
Healthcare ins too high! Selfish upper management
Not Happy
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2018
I am not sure about Tarantino. But my supervisor at that time was the absolute worse. I don't understand why such person would continue to have a job. When I left, I literally vowed not to return to the industry because of how mean, cut throat, ruthless, unfair and that person was.
Pros
salary
Cons
horrible "leader"
Very productive with very fast pace working
Leasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  6009 bellaire BlvdJanuary 8, 2018
Job will require good communication skills with the residents . Being bilingual makes it easier . Furthermore when one is in need of food or any sort , they will gladly provide that to you with no hassle.
Pros
Bilingual
Cons
Lack of hours
fun place to work my manager janice tenninhill is the best!!!!!
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALDecember 12, 2017
i love my job love working for tarantino!!! nice and relaxed place to work especilly when your manager is janice tennihill i am at a property in montgomery alabama
Taranintino properties is a joke
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 8, 2017
Everyone sucks at the tulsa location. Manager is evil, supervisor sucks employees off in the maintenance shop. Lots of drama in the workplace. No good for anyone.
Pros
The view
Cons
The entire complex
Family Owned and Managed
Management (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 26, 2016
Learning something new everyday is very important, being able to share what you have learned is PRICELESS....

The hardest part of my job is not being able to always say yes...the best part of my job is helping my teams with finding other solutions and ways to accomplish their goals and being a part of a team that shares their knowledge, heart and skills to take care of others.
Pros
Family owned
Cons
Sometimes not being heard/listened too by upper management
My work week as a Property Manager (I get involved in everything!)
Community Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2014
Property Manager for Tarantino Properties. My day consist of speaking with my staff, checking on their progress before my day actually gets underway. Return any phone calls from residents or vendors. I then begin my day by reviewing any move in's for the day, getting with my maintenance team on any apartment homes in need of last minute touch-ups. I enjoy working with each department, from housekeeping to my assistant managers duties. Even though I am running the property, I want to get involved in their activities and teach each member of my staff something new everyday as well as myself learning something new from them. The hardest part of my job I feel would be when I must step in and resolve any irate resident and resolve their issue(s). I pull them away from the situation and escort them to my office where we can resolve the issue(s). The most enjoyable part of my day is to have a resident that has lived at the community for 17 plus years and say to me, "Tony, you are really making a difference, I can see it. Keep up the good work!" Or my Assistant and leasing staff all getting along in the office, supporting each other makes for an enjoyable day!
Pros
Free lunches once a month, get creative with our marketing, design the office the way we feel.
Cons
Health care is expensive. Always having to check in with my Supervisors if I step off property.