Tarbell Realtors

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Tarbell in Inland Empire is now Berkshire and Hathaway

Great company but now ran by a different management team and new ownership. Training was great to get you up and going but you got to have some monetary reserves to make this your career.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Lots of start up costs

Great until Company sold

Great family owned company that cares about their agents! Company sold in June 2019, so I don't work for them anymore. They were sold to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices

Company SOLD

Company sold without any notice - and now we are Berkshire Hathaway. Overall, it was a good move, but I would have liked some notice of all the changes that were occurring

good

Company in Orange county good manager location and agents if you are interested look them up in any location they are in and ask for a tour and meet manager.

Behind the times

Behind the times, Staff treated very badly as if their opinions and suggestions don’t matter, and support staff who don’t bring in business, and who’s job is to support management, are never recognized, awarded or promoted.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Ok place

Good place to start and end career in re-sale lots of education and support from the company with good attitudes and support for new agents willing to help

Great Working Place

Awesome work place. positive vibes throughout management. Lots of training along with agent support. weekly training ,weekly meetings. Agents held accountable on daily and weekly activities

Great for a First Time Agent

They are set up for new agents. They really push your personal life network for your first clients. This is okay of they intend to buy or sell. However, can make you a person to avaoid if they aren't in the market. This can really impact you badly if you do not have some real life expierence around netrworking and know when to pull back. I saw serval new guys fall this way.

Pros

Tools

Cons

Culture, technics

Tarbell gives you continual training and provides knowledge through managers and coworkers. It is up to individuals to make their own commission!

Excellent Brokerage, knowledgeable agents and managers who are always willing to be of assistance. Coworkers are helpful and a joy to work around. You can be as involved or removed as you care to be. It depends on what type of agent you intend to become. Although the pay is not a steady paycheck at a set amount, it can be steady income if you work hard and remain motivated.

Pros

Financially great at close of escrows

Cons

Must be able to budget adequately to survive

Everything Real Estate

Tarbell is a great place to start your real estate career. Training material provided is satisfactory for beginners and will help to advance a career.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tarbell Realtors?

Marketing Program

Tarbell Realtors is really good at marketing his agents and the company. Tarbell advertises the agent in local newspapers, social media and specialized real estate websites.

Pros

Great marketing tips

Cons

Pay is somewhat slow

Tarbell was a wonderful Company to work for, I made lots of great friends and I will always cherish my time there.

I started the day by getting coffee and going to my desk, going through emails and lining up what I needed to accomplish for the day, a to do list of sorts. I looked to see if I needed to have any correspondence with the home office or meet with any of the agents. I learned the different aspects of running an office and managing people. In every place of business there are stressful situations. Tarbell continuosly trained us on techniques to deal with stressful situations. It was my experience the majority of the time the leadership team supported each other and the outco, and listen to my ideas, and run ideas by me, gime ave dvice and became a mentor for me, it really mattered.me was generally positive. In my years at the company I was never in a situation where I wanted to leave because of the way I was treated or some situation I was in was too difficult for me to handle. The President of the Company would come visit me at least twice a month, and

Pros

Nice place to work, Breakfast provided once per week

Cons

Pay was based on higher, commission split according to my sales, There was no healthcare offered.

Its a brokerage company

Tarbell is a good place to start for a new real estate agent. It is a contract based company so you are technically not an employee but a contractor signing for a fixed term with them and parking your sales license with them.

I love the manager, but now the company's protocol

I feel that in this area that I live, the market of selling homes is very difficult. Also, at Tarbell Realtors, we have to prepay a legal defense which is quite hefty, and we don't get enough sales to accommodate that large sum of money.

Pros

Manager

Cons

Legal fees

Short term employment

Good company, they teach and train you constantly. Great company to work for and I was able to learn a lot about marketing. They closed the store close to me.

Great people to work with.

I worked with a few older people but they always treated me with respect even tho I was younger. Overall a nice place to work. I did clerical work and MLS for the realtors.

Great training

Management unavailable assistance high overhead When receiving a commission check for a sale I double ended at 6% which totaled $22,748.00 after everything was said and done with Tarbell fee's my gross check was $10,907.00 my split was 70/30 that math didn't work for me

competitive

I worked at two different offices. the manager ant the Menifee office did not help me with extra training. the manager at the La Quinta office was great and very helpful with everything.

Real Estate

As a self employer Realtor I worked with new and experienced realtors who had sold holes in the area for years. I had the opportunity to learn from them and obtain valuable sales experience. This was the second time I worked in real estate as I had obtained a license in Utah prior to the CA license.

Pros

Own boss, opportunity to learn, successful

Cons

Competition outside of the office with many other realty offices in the local area.

office environment

The agents at Yorba Linda office are nice,unlike other real estate offices you feel supported not in competition, Tarbell has holiday events involving the community.

Pros

weekly meetings are always informative

Cons

commission structure is low, plus office fees

Management is amazing. They truly care about everyone there. Usually brokers favor top agents, but equal amount of time is spent training everyone in the office.

Pros

Great people, helpful

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tarbell Realtors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2