Target Trans-Logic Employee Reviews

,better than most
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 6, 2018
I have been with target for 3 years, I left 3 times to work for other companys and was always welcomed back. None was any better, recruiters lie, equipment was worse and no one paid as well. Most drivers complain about equipment yet are to lazy to do pre-trip inspections or report problems to management. Always paid on time and any problems are corrected at once. It beats running intermodals. You can't beat it. Work is easy and you always know where your going.
Pros
Easy work, good pay
Cons
Dealing with busy season at the post office
Horrible management
Diesel Mechanic/Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 19, 2018
Pay not cleared sometimes on check, try to screw you on hours run drivers like a dog. Managers never help or accommodate you. Hard to get paychecks sometimes and takes months I mean months sometimes over a year for drivers to get their 401k. Stay away bad business bad workplace and company doesn’t care about employee
Pros
Somewhat of pay
Cons
Working here
Very bad management, equipment, and short of pay/401k
Truck driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 15, 2018
Don't waste your time with this company nothing but headaches and misery payroll comes up short 401k that you contribute comes up short bad equipment with many violations with the dot I'm surprised this company is still operating I won't recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Leaving the company
They hold your last check and 401k
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 18, 2018
This company is a joke. I never recieved my last pay check they keep giving me the run around about my last check keep saying it in the mail it was mailed out these people are 45min away from me in Ohio there is no way in gods creations traget trans logic say checked mailed out Friday which was payday and its Tuesday still no paycheck. These folks management is so unprofessional. No health benefits and No overtime pay No direct deposit. PEOPLE RUN FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE and company.
Poor management, and equipment along with insufficient staffing.
Target Logistics (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 28, 2018
A typical day at Target Trans- Logic was going to find the truck for your run and making sure it is in working order and get to the post office. Most need to be able to push at least 300 pounds of mail in each cart.
Nice job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJanuary 28, 2018
This job is the best I ever had: very good pay, a nice benefit package and paid time off after a year of dedicated service ( usually 80 hrs.) 10 holidays off each year( that is also paid)401k company paid.. It is a very easy job not hard labor at all. All that is expected is you show up on time, run your runs on time, clean up after yourself, speak to upper management with professionalism, communication is a must and is very easily obtained if done respectfully!!!. Customer satisfaction is this company number one goal, must be reliable& consistent...
Pros
Great pay & time offf
Cons
Traffic
I rate this company a zero
Driver (Former Employee) –  Johnstown paDecember 22, 2017
Very poor management pays no overtime but you work overtime does not have healthcare of any kind has had management kick out of post offices but cover it up lost contracts because of management management will stab the best works in the back just to cover up there mistakes.
Pros
Cons
Everthing
Bad place of employment
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 3, 2017
There's nothing good to say about this company. Poorly managed, equipment expected to operate is unsafe and non- complient to the FMCSA. NO structure to company, very day to day operation.
Pros
Good hourly pay, thats it.
Cons
Bad trucks not safe to drive.
terrible place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 15, 2016
The Management will rob you blind. your pay checks wont be correct, that is when you get your check the 401 plan they talk about is a joke. This company needs to be shut down.
Pros
leaving the company
shady company
driver (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAMay 19, 2016
don't want to pay without a hassle. pocket 401k no communication. ez always shut off, cant ever getthru on phone. total lack of professionalism