Target Employee Review

Fun workplace
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Dodge, IAJune 16, 2014
Most enjoyable part of the job would be connecting with the guest when you ask them if they need assistance. Hearing some of their personal stories is very touching.
My co-workers like to have fun but they also don't leave at the end of the night until their work is done. I respect each and everyone of them.
Hardest part of the job would be having multiple people ask you to do a variety of tasks and trying to get them done by the end of the day.
Pros
Environment, Co-workers
Cons
Short Breaks, Management doesn't follow through when you ask for more hours or tell them important information

Other Target Employee Reviews

Lots of travel but good company.-
Executive Float Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2018
I was a floater pharmacist and licensed in NC and SC so I would travel between two states which became a bit much for me. Overall, good company when it was Target.
It was okay...
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 19, 2018
Target was actually a really easy job. My only complaint would be poor management and lack of training. They basically make you figure everything out on your own and when corporate comes they try to shove proper training down your throat. The managers were like high schoolers and really petty about a lot of things which was my biggest reason for leaving. Other than that with a few tweaks of the store I probably could have stayed with the company forever.
Pros
Free lunches, Discounts, Paid Breaks
Cons
Poor Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target. Our community is ready to answer.

59.2K

Women's ratings

3.1Fairygodboss Score

69%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss