Target Careers and Employment
- CEOBrian Cornell
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Salary estimated from 84.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Loading and Stocking
Employees at Target have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 2.7K questions about working at Target. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Target employees.
Insights from 11K Indeed users who have interviewed with Target within the last 5 years.
Tell us about a time you and a coworker disagreed on something and what was the outcome
I interviewed for Guest Advocate (cashier/guest services/self checkout). They asked "Tell me about a project or task that you had a deadline for. How did you ensure you completed it on time?", "Tell me about a time a guest/customer was upset and how did you resolve it?", "Have you had a conflict woth someone or time that you disagreed with another person's views. How did you handle that?" If you don't have prior customer service experience, you can explain how you would plan to approach those situations or talk about a personal experience that is similar.
There was no interview
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.