TargetCW

TargetCW Employee Reviews

United States35 reviews
Very supportive and engaged company
TargetCW has been a solid company for me to work for. I work part-time at a manufacturing company and TargetCW is very hands-off. They only connect with me if it is necessary and provide support when needed.
Pros
Easy company to work with
Stressful for no reason
Constantly changing your scheduled days after confirming them with you. Complaining about unnecessary petty things. Unaware of real life. Untrained managers and supervisors. New rules everyday. Constant changing of benefits. Going back on vacation pay after initial approval. No care for your life outside of your scheduled with hours. Will contact you outside of work hours about work trusted materials. I could go on but I'll stop there.
Seems good
On boarding was simple and my account manager is available when I have questions. I don't know what else to say, I am contracted through them with Lambda School.
terrible management and corporate descions
lime fell on its own sword. had an injury never received compensation, was never given opportunity to truly move up. corporate has no idea what they are doing there. ship is sinking due to its own captains
Lime
While under TCW I worked in a Lime vehicle repair warehouse as a mechanic. Most of the works is super simple if you have basic mechanical aptitude. Having good coworkers makes this job better. Because the operations was so new most of my time was spent setting up work processes.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
In general was good to me.
Good in general, I worked doing my best.my English is no to good so I can't explain to you very well.

But in general was good enough

Good tenants.

Good place to work.
Pros
Good salary to me.
Cons
Somebody in main office no good to me.
No job security
Things were well at the company. Totally blindsided with a let go. Multiple people let go without warning or explanation. Top workers, seasoned workers, and a few other workers. If you have kids or bills, don't take the job. No job security. Decent pay and the work isn't that hard.
Good
I really enjoyed working for target CW. The atmosphere was awesome. the hourly rate was good. management did a great job. I really liked working on the lime electric scooters. If the opportunity came again i would gladly work for target c CW again.
fast pace all about number
A typical day for ops would start at 4:30 am. Clock in log a phone and van for the day. Huddle for ops zone assignment and special tasks for the day. Leave warehouse by 5:00 am. From 5:00 am to 7:00 am retrieve low battery and damaged scooters. At 7:00 am go to designated Bart station and rebalance scooters (collecting low battery and damaged scooters while taking the rest of the scooters and placing them in the deploy zones at the station till 8:30. Then head to next Bart station and do the same one time rebalance finish by no later than 9:30. Head back to warehouse to deliver recovered scooters. Finish by 10:30 and take lunch till 11:00. At 11:00 begin special tasks and retrieve scooters until 12:30 head back to warehouse. Unload retrieved scooters and clock out by 1:00
Get company
The communication was not that great at first. But after I started they were on it! The position ended unexpectedly an never knew the reason for it but I would recommend this place to everyone
Good communication
My account manager was responsive and provided good communication to me. She was available to me via phone and email.
I would have her as my account manager again if the opportunity became available.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Different time zone
Great Culture & work environment
I am extremely grateful for the opportunity TargetCW gave me to get into the recruiting field. One of the few companies that express a great company culture and it truly exist.
Temporary contract employee.
Not much contact from TCW agency most contact with company I work for than with TCW staff.
Work schedule allow good balance from work life and personal life.

Enjoy learning different work enviroment and field.

Standing 95 percent of the time was hardest part of job my feet hurt no matter what shoes or sneakers I try to wear.

Going to the gym to work out during breaks. Also the company offer free medical clinic even as temporary contracted employees.
Workplace Culture
TargetCW was my best experience. I was valued for my character and work ethic, and I was introduced to a new field--recruiting. I intend to pursue recruiting as my career long passion. The people and leadership were tp notch at TargetCW!
Pros
Owner used money to keep morle up every day. Very selfless
Cons
None comes to mind in comparison to other workplaces
na
hostile work environment, only liked and treated fairly if you joined in on their nonsense. They flag your pics in stylist studios for no good reason, then they show you and most of the time, they are not even the pics that you took. the uph numbers are unrealistic and impossible to achieve.
Cons
short breaks, favortism, unfair
I worked as a contractor at USAA, TargetCW just paid me.
TargetCW is just a pay roll company that i worked for. I actually worked at USAA in the Phoenix office. It is a good place to work but they treat contractors as sub employees and do not include them in anything.
Pros
They are just a payroll company.
Cons
Do not pay sick time which is required in Arizona by law.
Contract Labor
I performed contract labor while I was with TargetCW. My first position was to interact with Gogo LLC to assist with their manufacturing processes. My time was on call with email, texting and teleconferencing relating to their manufacturing operations in Bensenville, Illinois and Boulder, Colorado. Their VP of Operations was my primary contact. The bulk of my time was reviewing process and practice relating to inventory and inventory control.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
24/7 on call
It's a staffing firm with decent benefits
TargetCW has some of the best benefits I have ever seen for a staffing firm's contractors. I was on contract for them at one of their clients, so some of the ratings are not applicable. However, I would go on contract assignment with them again.
Pros
inexpensive contractor benefits
Cons
As a contractor, clients can sometimes treat you less than human, but it's not the staffing firm's fault.
Contract position
Because this is a contracting agency, there isn't much to say other than that they are quite competent and dependable for setting you up with the company that you are applying for.
Great Seasonal job
Training and trainer
enjoyed working with Lego as a seasonal employee

Was lots of fun working with Lego.

Very flexible hours and days was able t work another pt job
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
too little hours
the company was great to work for !!!! Thanks for letting work for your company !!!! I didn't have any problems working with them !!! They did a great job !!!