TargetCW Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
It's a staffing firm with decent benefits
Talent Acquisition Sourcer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 6, 2018
TargetCW has some of the best benefits I have ever seen for a staffing firm's contractors. I was on contract for them at one of their clients, so some of the ratings are not applicable. However, I would go on contract assignment with them again.
Pros
inexpensive contractor benefits
Cons
As a contractor, clients can sometimes treat you less than human, but it's not the staffing firm's fault.
Contract position
Payment Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 11, 2017
Because this is a contracting agency, there isn't much to say other than that they are quite competent and dependable for setting you up with the company that you are applying for.
Great Seasonal job
Merchandiser (part-time) (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 15, 2017
Training and trainer
enjoyed working with Lego as a seasonal employee
Was lots of fun working with Lego.
Very flexible hours and days was able t work another pt job
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
too little hours
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 16, 2017
the company was great to work for !!!! Thanks for letting work for your company !!!! I didn't have any problems working with them !!! They did a great job !!!
productive fun workplace
AR Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJune 20, 2017
productive fun workplace. enjoyed co workers. laid back quiet environment. artsy place with an amazing resturant cafe. loved their food. work out gym downstrairs
Best Company I have worked for
Technical Product Support (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 30, 2017
I prefer working as a Contractor versus working directly with the company I'm contracting for. I have started as a contractor and when each assignment ends, they find you another position within the company (if they like you).
Pros
They compensation is fair.
great staff
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 9, 2017
TargetCW is a temp agency that hires for Change Healthcare in St. Louis, MO. The employees at the agency are very polite and helpful. The staff at this agency answers calls and emails in a timely manner
Fun workplace. Wish it was a longer job
Former Cashier (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 29, 2016
I worked the Rock and Roll Hall Marathon at the Convention Center. It was a 2 Day Event and I was a cashier. It was my first time being on the register and it was fun. I would do it again 😊😊
Pros
Meeting new people
Great work team
Target Team Member (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 8, 2016
Love my team members and management staff...working nights I thought it would be difficult but management keeps us motivated..
Pros
Great benefits and discounts to a number of spots
Cons
It may be seasonal
California based company that doesn't care.
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEOctober 3, 2016
I worked a 6 month contract for this company through Change Healthcare in Augusta, ME. No benefits and everyone else doing the same job gets paid more, gets PTO & holidays but TargetCW offers none of these. They claim to be a hiring agency but once your contract is filled they get paid and forget about you. Avoid unless you need $$ quick.
Pros
Quick hire, weekly pay
Cons
No benefits, low pay, no HR, no future
Excellent Company
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 2, 2015
Great place to work, lots of fun and great perks. Has a great positive atmosphere and company culture. CEO is awesome very caring giving and lots of fun!
Offers Temp to Hire Positions in Tech Environments
Level 1 Reactor Operator (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 11, 2015
Company is very well managed, straight forward and driven towards helping you exceed at the facilities at which you are contracted. The facility at which I was posted was small, and everyone was like family. It was a very hands on manufacturing environment and everyone pulled their weight in ensuring that their jobs were being done and communication was highly necessary to meet our goals in quality and customer satisfaction.
Pros
Long breaks during a twelve hour shift, 3 ti 4 day weekends, No micromanaging
Cons
Short term contracts, poor benefits, no vacation or sick pay, and limited recognized holidays
A casual environment with a pool table and cable tv in the break room
Production Operator/Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOSeptember 8, 2015
Very productive and laid back work environment that spoil their employees with special recognitions on a monthly and quarterly basis. The hardest part about my job is getting the machine to cooperate with me so I can get some work done.
Pros
plenty of overtime and free monthly massages
Cons
very old machines
Great small company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 22, 2015
If you can get in here in any capacity then good for you, the CEO models this company after Google and takes great care of his employees. Very pleasant work environment
Pros
Free food
Cons
Good Work place with good people
Operations Assistant, Uber (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IlMay 4, 2015
This was a temp agency that contracted me to work for Uber, and I loved every minute of it. The people were friendly even when they were having bad days and my coworkers are some the best people I have ever met
Great work place and friendly environmennt
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2015
Log in my computer start reviewing documents for future drivers. Make sure the name match and that the documents are current. Work with drivers who come into the office with pay issues, adding vehicles and more documents to thier profile. Activate drivers who meet all requirements for hire and explain to them thier job duties. The hardest part of the job would be pay issues for the drivers and the most enjoyable is when a driver leaves smiling. Coworkers are friendly and helpful and the management is caring .
Pros
Good pay and good work environment for the job duties
Cons
No overtime limited hours
Great and relaxing work culture
QA Tester/Production Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAMay 20, 2014
Everyone is friendly and the work culture offers a very comfortable environment, which leads to great conversations and work relationships. The free break room snacks don't hurt this rating at all.
Learning new experience
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 28, 2014
I met good people. Everyone gives good advice's to how work is like. Always have a helping hand when in need.