Taro Pharmaceuticals markets a broad range of prescription and over-the-counter products in the United States. Taro Pharmaceutical Industries develops
Data Modeler/Data Analyst (Former Employee) – Hawthorne, NY – September 26, 2014
• Involved in gathering user requirements along with business analysts.
• Expanded Physical Data Model (PDM) for the OLTP application using Power Designer.
• Transformed project data requirements into project data models.
• Responsible as a member of development team to provide business data requirements analysis services, producing Logical and Physical data models using Power Designer 12.0.
• Conducted data modeling JAD sessions and communicated data-related standards.
• Facilitated transition of logical data models into the physical database design and recommended technical approaches for good data management practices.
• Worked with DBA group to create Best-Fit Physical Data Model from the Logical Data Model using Forward Engineering.
• Involved in designing Data marts by using Star Schema and Snowflake schema.
• Closely worked with ETL process development team.
• Extensive system study, design, development and testing were carried out in the Oracle environment to meet the customer requirements.
• Developed Data Migration and Cleansing rules for the Integration Architecture (OLTP, ODS, DW)
• Created documentation and test cases, worked with users for new module enhancements and testing.
Power Designer 12.0, Teradata, Oracle11g, SSIS, Informatica Power Center, Crystal Reports 9