Tatitlek Employee Reviews

Tatitlek
Bus Driver on call Part time (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK 99503June 28, 2018
it was very relaxing rewarding. , deadlines to be met, and any special information important to the mission. Got to see how our solder train be for thy go to combat. the way are troop train is awsome
Pros
make good money
Cons
You are on call all the time
Stressful
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 24, 2018
This company has mandatory schedule changes. It’s very fast pace and detailed. Very high standards of cleanliness since you do work on a military base.
Pros
28 hours a week guaranteed
Great company overall
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDJune 22, 2018
A typical day at work: was pretty typical, answer emails, take calls, work with vendors and so on. You never have a boring day and the company is very productive.
Pros
A sound, ethical company.
Cons
Cannot think of any
Poor Company to work for
Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dahgren, VAJune 7, 2018
The company took one person's word over another. Then used the words spoke only to the manager against me. Manager was given a very hard time (her words) for hiring me. What a joke this company is.
Pros
Cons
Management, favorism
Great company
Field Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAJune 7, 2018
It's a smaller company but the people are fantastic. I had to leave due to personal reasons but I would still be there if I had the opportunity. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Government Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAMay 2, 2018
Great company to work for. Management is very understanding and supportive with your decisions. Only thing I dislike is the vacation time you receive.
Pros
Great Management, Good Pay, Health Insurance
Cons
No pay raises (contract), PTO is accured based on hours worked, no sick leave
management changes
Personnel Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAMay 1, 2018
When I started with Tatitlek the management was very different. They have changed hands a lot in terms of their program manager and off site supervisor. I cannot review based on the new management, however, my experiences with this company were very positive.
Military Contract
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 24, 2018
Great while it lasted. Learned a lot supporting the armed forces. Fairly easy to slack off on occasion, and plenty of opportunity to overachieve. Either way, both are overrated.
Pros
Checks come on time everytime
Cons
All contracts end
Very stressful environment. Not a friendly work place
Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren VAApril 16, 2018
Working for Tatitlek was an unfriendly and stressful day to day. The only time you saw your immediate manager was usually when something was wrong. There was favoritism shown
Every day is different.
LOBOR WORKER (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 5, 2018
Complete missions on Ft. Bliss as needed by soldiers. Labor work can range from moving furniture to assisting warehouse with inventory. Best part of the job is helping the soldiers.
I love my job!
Secretary I (Current Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAFebruary 9, 2018
With this job, whatever department you end up at will make or break your environment. I was so blessed to have been placed in a wonderful branch within the A Department. The work is a bunch of different systems and a bunch of different processes. As long as you are a quick learner and take notes to refer back to you will get the swing of it within a couple months.
Pros
ability to take 'working lunches'; weekends off; holidays off; leniency on hours for the week
Cons
no raises; no overtime; leave is accrued
Great for Entry Level...
Secretary II (Former Employee) –  King George, VAFebruary 6, 2018
This is a good place to work for entry level office work. After that, there's not much room for advancement and when there is, the position usually goes to friends or family members of the management. Benefits are minimum and PTO is only 3 hours every 2 weeks.
Pros
Management is very approachable
Cons
Low pay, benefits are a minimum
Working with soldiers
Range Operator/ maintainer (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 4, 2018
I love my company been working here since 2013 and I'm not going to leave any time soon. I enjoy my job a whole lot and I started at the bottom as a laborer. Now I'm a range operator.
Pros
Great coworkers. Love my job.
Cons
N/a
fun
Maintenance Worker and Grounds Labor (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJanuary 21, 2018
Good place to work nice people that work there hope to rejoin the team.Love doing the grass cutting throughout north fort hood and working monday through friday was a plus.
Tatitlek
Secretary I (Current Employee) –  AlaskaDecember 13, 2017
It is a good place to get your foot in the door. Supervisors are very supportive. I don't feel like we are fairly compensated for the job we do on a daily/ taken for granted.
Cons
healthcare, salary, leave
Very fast pace and things always changing.
Facility Technician (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AK 99503December 11, 2017
Typical work day consist of making sure if anyone has left for the airport, if so check to see if they left their room key and clear them from the roster. Next, check the unit calendar to see if there is any unit that will be arriving soon and check to see if there unit contract is complete. Escort maintenance technician to service orders that have been put in for different issues. Clean and call in service orders that need to be called to keep the building up to code.
Pros
Great people, able to meet some great contacts.
Cons
The pay and the lack of appreciation
Range Control and Maintainer (Former Employee) –  Doña Ana, NMDecember 8, 2017
The team you work with are professionals who know how to maintain and support the US Armed Forces as they occupy and train during range time.
As a Range Maintainer, we maintained the ranges followed by diagrams and Tactical Manuals. As a Controller we manage the range together with NCOIC and OIC to support safety as they train.
Pros
Always learning new things
Cons
Working out in the field no matter the type of different weathers
Great Company
Recreational Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 1, 2017
lack of career advancement ! Wish there was better communication between management. Other then that great company to work for highly recommend them..
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
lack of career advancement
Worst contractor at crane
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Crane, INOctober 12, 2017
This company isn't just the worst company at crane, they are the lowest paying company at crane. They flat out lie about insurance and 401k, and the management has no backbone. If you work here, be prepared to lose your job over some bull s***, and they could care less. The will pull your contract and pocket the money.
Worked in the field from 6:30 am to 2:30
Mason (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXOctober 6, 2017
Worked as a Mason and take care of all shooting ranges for the military to quality for there deployment. Built granade pits and replace shooting targets
Pros
Meet many military persons
Cons
A lot of snakes & insects in the environments