Taylor Crane & Rigging Employee Reviews

The owner is an A-hole
Donut Maker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 22, 2018
He is loud, dumb, and doesn't know anything about business. If you work here you will be underappreciated and underpaid. The only plus is the people that work there are cool and fun to talk to.
Different
Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Coffeyville, KSMarch 13, 2018
It's a different place to work. Very good at what they do. Employees are exceptional and very skilled. Machinery movers and crane operators are very professional and experts at what they do,
Started at the bottom
Crane operator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 2, 2018
I started at Taylor Crane without any experience and within a few years had my CDL and my NCCCO . If you are willing to work hard and learn the trade you can make a good living there . Nowadays most guys are scared to get dirty or even work so don’t waste your time if you fall into that category because you will be sent packing .
Pros
All the hours you want
Cons
Too much money i didn’t know how to spend it
Very fast paced never try to predidict ur day
Rigger/ CDL driver / mechanic and whatever else (Current Employee) –  Anywhere and everywhereJanuary 16, 2018
Always changing at last minute very fun and exciting jobs gotta be weather prepared fast learner and motivated not scared of equipment and willing to except change and go withe flow good pay benefits are decent and overtime Is almost a guarantee
Pros
Overtime and decent pay with benifits
Cons
Long days and never know how to prepare for weather conditions
Great People and different everyday
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  TulsaNovember 27, 2017
I have learned a lot from the people and they always gave me the time off or extra hours when I wanted them. A lot was expected of me but it was flexible in lots of ways. Family run which was nice too. Most field hands work 60 hrs a week.
Pros
stayed local most of the time, full time year round w Overtime
Cons
work comes up last minuite
Run from this company
Marketing and Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 24, 2017
Since they Owner was too cheap to hire a janitor, or front desk rec he had two or three of us fill in at the front desk. On Fridays we would have to sweep, mop, clean the windows of the entire office and then clean all of the bathrooms to save him money.
Pros
Cons
A lot of times you'd get lunch at 3pm after starting at 7am. Or no lunch at all.
I worked there for 6 months
Laborer/rigger (Former Employee) –  Tulsa okApril 14, 2016
Terrible company, treated bad, yelled at, no advancement, lied about giving me a raise after 90 days, not much over time, it's a buddy system company
Pros
Mon-friday
Cons
Supervisors talk to you like your stupid
I have enjoyed working at Taylor Crane & Rigging and have learned a lot but I have no advancement.
Office & Sales Clerk, Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Coffeyville, KSMarch 28, 2016
My typical day at work is to go to the office and do billing, invoicing, and accounts receivable. I will do Rental contracts, to answering the phone, or give out purchasing orders. I also will be asked to go out to our shop and organize items we have for sale on E bay, find items to post on E bay, take pictures of parts. What I have learned is Point of Rental and Mass 90 software. How E bay works, shipping, inventory, sales, and still keep fresh on Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets and organization. My co-workers are amazing and we do a great job. My supervisor is very hard to please, yet I know is pleased but would never let you know that with you and will bark orders at you if he is in a mood. On top of being condensing even in front of customers or vendors, which leads in to the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part would be making the sells, seeing our products sell and enjoying customers,and taking care of accounts receivable.
Pros
Accounts Receivable is what I do like and making sells.
Cons
Healthcare, Management
Crane and rigging
Diesel Technician (Former Employee) –  Coffeyville Ks.July 16, 2015
Great company, only reason im not still there is because i moved. Good group of people. They are willing to teach people how to do things
Be wary of who you work with.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Coffeyville, KSMay 18, 2015
Long hours, decent pay (if you're a hard worker and don't get strong-armed). Like the title says be aware of who you work with, like most jobs you don't always have the beast staff working by your side.
Pros
Lots of earning opportunities.
Cons
Long hours, little free time, (safety?)

Want to know more about Taylor Crane & Rigging?

Ask a question
was ok
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Coffeyville, KSJune 28, 2013
A lot of work for little compensation, it was enjoyable and challenging at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taylor Crane & Rigging. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7