Taylor Farms
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Taylor Farms Employee Reviews in Tracy, CA

Tracy, CA66 reviews
Fast paced but great working environment. Learned to work with a team. Leadership was very helpful and help was needed i always got it . I liked the overtime that came with the job also. I wish to continue to work for the company.
I learned there get to meet new people. It was a great environment working there. the co workers i work with helped me a lot and they wore nice tough me a lot.
It’s like high school nothing but drama you work your butt off and your not appreciated you feel like a robot mandatory overtime poor pay and if your not kissing butt you don’t get any promotions
Pros
Koo money
Cons
It is a really competitive and productive work environment .
people are friendly and fun to work with. prepared to work in refrigerated environment.
Pros
Free food
Cons
cold
At Taylor Farms I had to clock-in then proceed to my work area in the production line. While in the production line I had to take produce and cut the produce for packaging purposes. Once our shift was close to ending I had to proceed to clean my work area for the next shift and that was a day's work.
As a purchasing intern I acquired a lot of knowledge of the food business. All my managers were great and very flexible with my schedule. There were always new projects and tasks and I was never bored.
They distort the truth to benefit themselves, they want to hide truth. Cheap with employees treated employees with distane, encouraged cutting corners and shifted blame.
my work culture at TF was awesomely laid back everyone got along really well we all helped everyone to pack sort shipped out orders to customers and helped washed lable totes bin
Very clean friendly people great company not to hard easy lifting they make salads sandwiches and they give great health benefits it’s a great company to work for
Pros
Friendly peopel
Cons
To many hour
It was a great experience working there. I learned a lot from this company. Certified in a couple of areas. Got more expirence working with people. Good environment.
I enjoyed working at Taylor Farms I learned alot. I wouldnt mind working for Taylor Farms again. Good job nothing bad to say about the job or employees.
Taylor farms is a great job if you like working with a team. Sometimes the work load is heavy and you just have to go the extra mile. The schedules are flexible and they teach you all you need to know to be successful.
Fill in manager for months due to no full time manger being hired or they were hired and quit or left.

Lack of support and training caused long stressful work days, nights and weekends,

No vacation/sick coverage for 7 months so was required to take my laptop and be available at all times.
Apply through the company . Temps always end up getting layed off. 2nd shift is better to work in, Mornings run completely different . You also most likely to work weekends
Pros
Easy work, pays weekly
Cons
Works weekends, Poor management and unfair pay compared to other pay in Tracy
The best workplace . I learned about the Printing Machines. The head of Production is so kind to workers . The hardest thing is to wake up early in the morning . The enjoyable thing is that if the work is hard for you so everyone comes for the help.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
little overtime
First of all, they say they do Everify and drug tests but they only do that when you apply via the company. the majority of the employees who do not have a valid social or who like to get high just apply via a temp agency and get hired right away, no questions asked. Human resources employees are a joke. they never follow through with any complaints. My favorite is the safety manager who cares more about double parking than she does about the roaches in the break room and the fact that production employees eat the food directly from the production line. the crew leaders and supervisors dont know how to speak english let alone read and write it . they have no college degree and are beyond disrespectful to their employees. ALL management loves to belittle employees and look down on them. employees are too afraid to speak up due to fear of retaliation. thee most ignorant people can qualify to be any high position at taylor farms as long as the kissing up is right. Taylor farms is not an equal opportunity employer. their priorities are in the wrong places. ive seen employees getting drunk and high in the parking lot. employees constantly eat and steal food. last but not least, the wages are not competitive enough for all the BS you will have to endure.
Pros
over time is offered
Cons
short breaks, NEVER consistent schedule, low wages
If ur not from Mexico u have nothing coming. 70 percent is people from Mexico, most of whom shouldn't even be working here cause of their documents. Americans, who are only 10 percent in that company are mistreated cause we don't speak Spanish. I thought this was our country? All Taylor Farms heirarchy are people from Mexico. This has to change.
There is little to no leadership. The structure is off and is a morale killer. favoritism is rampant between higher leadership to floor management. HR rarely follows up with punishment even when its against sexual harassment cases or even just harassment
Pros
Cons
Everything honestly
I like the job an all but sometimes there was a lot of favouritism , everyone there is super. Friendly. Managers not so much but co workers are the best
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Understaffed
easy and fast paced work environment, able to switch work job descriptions but was not hard to do other jobs. enjoyed the job until they started using favoritism towards employee's so i quit.
Pros
able to work over time
Cons
favoritism towards employee's
Very very goal-oriented place to work. With plenty of hours and great work crew. Just make sure you get enough rest and are able to do the job at a high pace
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Not enough time to handle family business