Taylor Manor

Taylor Manor Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
It help me reorganize my profile, put the right information on and also help me review what employees will be looking for. It is a great way to correct any mistake made by the computer.
Would recommend for a lay back facility. Caring staff that has a facility where you can pray. Most employees stay for over 10+ years. Retirement benefits were offered
I have nothing too say. I do not want to be involved with rating this company. I feel like you are forceing me to do something and I am not comfortable.
Official response from Taylor Manor
October 14, 2019
If you worked at a facility in Florida with the same name this is not that facility. We are in the state of Kentucky.
I enjoyed working in the garden and the property of about a half acre. Hardest part of the job was the many stairs in the building, but it's good exercise.
Official response from Taylor Manor
October 14, 2019
If you worked at a facility in California with the name Taylor Manor, that is not our facility. We are in Kentucky and have a lot more than a 1/2 acre of land and we do not have many stairs.
It's a great place to work. The staff is welcoming to new nurses and support them in learning the ropes. The patients are a real delight and it's impossible not to get a attached to them.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Taylor Manor?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taylor Manor. Our community is ready to answer.