Taylor Morrison

Taylor Morrison Employee Reviews

Benefits
The benefits are great. They are always concerned about the well-being of their office staff. There is a company web forum to voice your opinion and response time is quick.
Pros
The sales team is great to work with.
Cons
Onboarding is time consuming
One of the worse places to work! I’m not sure who is taking the surveys and giving them them the best place to work awards but I think it’s rigged
I’m not sure who is taking the surveys and giving them them the best place to work awards but I think it’s rigged. They lie and kick the cab down the road! They are disloyal and you can’t trust people to keep their word.One of the worst places to work. They don’t care about their employee! They have one of the worse division presidents I’ve ever seen. They don’t make you feel empowered
Not the best
It's an OK company to work it's getting better now I hear a lot of good things about taylor Morrison now but back then was different I'm looking forward to work for them again to try the new working on
Great people and Culture
The Company takes very good care of the employees. There is always something to learn and options for growth. Great environment with great people. Management works with employees and flexibility of job and hours
Pros
Great people and Culture. Great benefits. Learning environment
Cons
Staffing. Work/Life balance
N/a

work

management

workplace

opinion
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Fun workplace. Work/life balance. Good compensation and benefits. Management and culture need a little work, but overall ok. Not much room for advancement.
Good
All good nothing bad to say about Taylor Morrison the best builder to work for in the country management good insurance good people are nice good working environment
Pros
Salary
Cons
nothing
Contract migration work
Contract migration work, cant speak to overall environment but in office was nice. Demanding work schedule to keep you on your feet. Nights/weekends as needed.
Review Summary
Everyone was very friendly and I enjoyed my time there. It was an okay place. I went in, did my job with little to no supervision, but assistance was there if needed.
Worst job I have ever had
I was treated poorly since day 1. Management was terrible. I would never recommend anyone to work for this company.
When I told management about a bad situation they did nothing. They also kept me from getting sales due to lack of communication in a timely manner when It came to negotiation.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management
Management was very poor at decision making
The director was clueless to the actual issues and did not have any ideas how to correct the issues. When I gave suggestions they were ignored. They have systems in place and don't use them.
Not the same Taylor Morrison
This place has changed and upper
Management has no clue about the work load and they do not care about the employees. Since the new division manager took over for the Orlando office the moral and place has greatly changed. They put on a good show to get you in the door. No work life balance at all.
Pros
Construction experience
Cons
No work life balance and management is horrible
They have good benefits with a yearly bonus but it depends on the department and how much you earned that year. Good benefits and management was flexible. I enjoyed working there, no real complaints.
Benefits
Cons
Corp is based in Arizona
nice people to work for
Great place to work. never a dull day. Great challenges. Good pay and opportunity to grow in any field of home building. Most trusted home builder in the US
Pros
great management
Awful place to work
Upper management is more concerned with saving a buck or covering their own backs than anything else. They will throw customers and employees alike under the bus just to save some skin. Despite their claim of being a family and caring for their employees they have zero interest in that. They are dishonest and incompetent. I strongly encourage you look elsewhere for work.
Pros
Free food on occasion
Cons
Management. Work culture. Company Values.
Fun place
Good learning experience. Keeps you motivated. A lot of stress on customer service. Always trying to do the right thing. Promotes from within. Nice location
Taylor Morrison
I so all starts. I started around 800 homes in 2018 alone. I have learned a lot here. The culture and coworkers are the best in the world. The compensation not so much when I have not received even a cost of living raise sense 2017.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Promotions not issue to deserving employees
Good Company to work for with good benefits.
Good Company to work for with good benefits. People in office are very helpful and nice. Willing to help you and train you with any concerns or help you need.
Terrible!
Terrible management. If you don’t suck up to them you will not go anywhere and will be fired. They are two-faced acting like they care, but in reality they are scheming behind your back. Very unprofessional! It’s like walking on eggshells constantly. You can’t trust anyone; they only point out the negative about you. They overwork and micromanage you. They only promote family, friends, and people who suck up. If you try to have a voice you will be let go. They finally recently hired someone for HR, but they are pointless and easily manipulated. If you like this sort of work environment then this is the place for you.
Pros
Cons
Everything, not worth it!
Temp Employee
Temp Employee. I worked doing small it jobs. Moving items and maintaining a clean work area. Was not IT related for the most part. Team member I was grouped with was not very nice.
Incredible Workplace
I found TM to be a great place to work! I worked for their Design Center, meeting with new home buyers to select upgrade options. This was always a fun and creative atmosphere that made everyday interesting and fun. The hardest part was choosing from all the great selections we had, which isn't exactly a bad problem to have!
Pros
Autonomy, Creativity, My Boss
Cons
Going Public
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taylor Morrison. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.5Personal Development
4.6Career Opportunities
4.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight