TAYLOR RENTAL PARTY PLUS Employee Reviews

2.8Job Security & Advancement
well paid but overworked
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Palatine, ILNovember 30, 2016
typical day is 10 hr day of driving to a location and delivering or picking up party supplies. I learned how to set up party tents and lifting certain ways not to strain my body. We have a strong management. My boss is very reasonable and is a fair man. The people that i work for are helpful. They look out for the new guys and try to make the job go the way it should. The hardest part of the job is the strain on my back and muscles. It's not difficult work but it does eventually hurt. My boss is very understanding when it comes to our health. I do enjoy the work though. Being around good people and a good work environment.
Pros
plenty of overtime in the summer.
Cons
no work for winter
A true life experience
Head of Department (Current Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIAugust 16, 2016
Scheduling/Coordinating the events and being on time is challenging! We are usually short staffed. I have learned to use all of my resources, along with my expertise; I get the job done.
Fun, exciting and new to me.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  410 Motor ParkwayJuly 20, 2015
It was a good part time position, teaching me the tricks of of warehouse distribution. The workers were friendly and helpful, a typical day required a lot of lifting, packing and unloading of trucks.
productive and busy work place
Road Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Orange, CTDecember 28, 2014
overall great work environment. busy but well managed. learned to work with my hands, strong management, constantly changing co-workers, hardest part of job is doing big deliveries short staffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TAYLOR RENTAL PARTY PLUS. Our community is ready to answer.

TAYLOR RENTAL PARTY PLUS Reviews by Location