Taylor White Accounting and Finance

Taylor White Accounting and Finance Employee Reviews

Great culture with amazing team!

TaylorWhite does a great job of trying to create a positive, cohesive culture. The team there is outstanding, and leadership bends over backwards to try to help everyone be successful.

The heart of a recruiter at Taylor White!

The variety of work is a positive highlight for recruiters! No day is the same! You will be interviewing, on the phone and/or in person, candidates and/or clients. You will be hunting for exceptional candidates on Indeed, CareerBuilder and other sources, in order to find 'matches' with our job orders. You will be reading, reviewing and editing resume's. A networking or community event rounds out the day, helping you help others, which is where the heart of a recruiter lies!

Best place to work!!

The culture, the people and the ethical approach to their business is second to none! I've worked for other recruiting firms and they weren't "Half" as good as Taylor White!!! Love this place!!

Taylor White review

Taylor White is the best office ever! Everyone here is beyond welcoming and I love going to work everyday. The management here is always more than willing to help.

Taylor White Review

I have only been at Taylor White for a little over a month but the environment is fantastic. Everybody is willing to help with anything and always gives great constructive feedback.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

So much fun every day combined with a sincere focus on doing our best for clients and candidates!

Taylor White is such a unique company. It succeeds in offering a fun and supportive working environment for employees, where we laugh every day and truly care about each other, while ALSO prioritizing client and candidate relationships and providing the best value and quality to them! Whether you're looking to work for Taylor White or to partner with us in finding a new job or a new employee, you will be in good hands.

Working at Taylor White

By far the best place I have worked at. People are extremely friendly and want you to succeed. Management does a great job of giving feedback to allow you to succeed.

Best company in Tampa Bay!

Truly an amazing company to work for and it's very evident that everyone genuinely cares! They will go above and beyond for their clients, candidates, and employees to try and do the right thing.

Best Place to Work EVER!

fun and positive work environment; flexible work arrangements; investments in employees to be successful; competitive compensation/benefits; amazing people (co-workers and bosses)

No Place I'd Rather Be!

Taylor White is an incredible company to work for that promotes ethics and the importance of relationships in business. It is evident how much leadership values the employees and treats them as professionals. Even with a business model that has clearly proven to be successful, Taylor White is continually striving to innovate and find new ways to meet the needs of candidates and clients alike.

Jobs at Taylor White Accounting and Finance

See more jobs

LOVE working at Taylor White

This is the best company I could ever work for. We have such great company culture and everyone is so nice and friendly. We have fun lunches regularly and team building events every quarter. Everyone is so collaborative and team oriented. We pride ourselves in making candidates and clients satisfied and happy.

Typical Day

I was assigned to work at Ceres Environmental Services. The company was a startup in Sarasota. Very chaotic, no structure and the leadership was poor.

Wonderful Experience

Great agency to work for, very helpful staff. It was great to gain experience from different companies to add to my skills. I Would recommend them to anyone looking for work.

Pros

job variety

Cons

temp job

Taylor White Is the BEST!

I've been working at Taylor White 5 years and I really feel it's the best company I've worked for! We have an awesome work environment, great work life balance, terrific Management Team, amazing company culture, and we are truly a family! Everyone here has a background in accounting or finance and know exactly what our clients and candidates need. At Taylor White, we strive for matching our candidates to the best companies in the Tampa Bay Area. Contact us or apply to one of our jobs to know more.

LOVE this company!

Since I started working at Taylor White I have felt right at home! I am absolutely astonished with how much each employee here has gone out of their way to aid in my developmental growth. Everyone, including the shareholders, takes the time to listen and implement my ideas. I would definitely recommend a career at Taylor White, I am so thankful to be here.

Pros

Is everything an option? Work-life balance, company culture, etc.

Cons

None that I can think of, will update if that changes.

LOVE this company!

Pros

Everything is a pro, every single day.

Cons

No advice to management, I feel more than comfortable speaking to to them directly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taylor White Accounting and Finance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8