TBC Corporation logo

TBC Corporation Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Great compensation!

Worked in Northern Virginia and made good money. Although it was very stressful and fast paced, I learned a lot about winning and how to win. Compensation was great and the rewards were great also. Just hard to work for the District Managers because they put constant pressure daily.

Pros

Compensation and training

Cons

Constant stress and pressure

It's ok Job

Not a bad place, good people you work around you and very easy job to do BUT needs to pay better, more vacation hours (You get vacation time in 6 months and you get only a week vacation for the year.) and better health benefits. The good thing about this job is you get 2 15min break and 1 hour lunch.

Strong Support System

I have been working here for the last 8 years and I really feel that I have made significant contributions to the company’s expansion. What I like about working for TBC is that the company really values your efforts by way of promotions and raises – like what happened to me. My current role is a challenging one but the support system is very strong.

Pros

Competitive compensation and bonus, Dental / Medical / Vision, Tuition reimbursement, Discounts.

Cons

No significant cons to report.

Opportunities and growth

Great team experience. The company provides technicians with the latest training. They gave us a good amount of resources and tools to start our journey. Casual work atmosphere and nice people. The days can be busy but I have wonderful coworkers with me.

Pros

Good compensation and benefits

Cons

None for me personally, job as advertised

Positive work atmosphere

At first it was difficult for me to adapt to this new environment, but my supervisor was very supportive and helped me to get integrated into my team. The pay is fine. There is a sense of security and stability which is the most important thing for me.

Pros

The benefits package (401k, Pto, discounts, etc.)

Cons

Being physically fit and having good interpersonal skills is important.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Friendly atmosphere, amazing coworkers, and plenty of room to grow. Learning a lot about sales and management. It’s a company that prepares people for bigger roles by providing the right work experience and training. Great hours and I enjoyed interacting with customers.

Pros

Employee assistance program, 401k, discounts, comprehensive benefits

Cons

Nothing negative to share about the job

All the good stuff rolled into one company

It's great to be working here, I have definitely gained a lot of experience, new skills, new friends, and financial independence. The management is dependable, we have access to good tech, people are reliable, leaders listen, and we get comprehensive benefits. Good performance never go unnoticed so it's a great motivation for all.

Pros

Access to career growth, good work experience, fair compensation, excellent opportunities

Cons

None so far, I think this is a wonderful place to be.

Great team to work with

The team I worked with was great. Very supportive. The work was challenging but success was rewarded. Can’t really complain about any of the job duties or the benefits.

Fun but challenging

Very good support for drivers and warehouse workers. Quick and easy work, nice routes, and no surprises. Awesome people to work with. Management is approachable and not overbearing. It also comes with all the perks and benefits of a full-time job so your never feel shortchanged.

Pros

Good miles and hours, safe workplace, well-maintained

Cons

It’s an easy but exhausting job sometimes

Culture of excellence, strong leadership team

Management does a great job of providing direction and communicating their expectations. This makes it easier for me and my team to focus on our work.Trusting environment with lots of autonomy. No micromanagement here. Results matter and not the hours you put in.My job has helped me grow professionally. It has given me the opportunity to improve on leadership and marketing skills.

Pros

Dynamic and innovative company, competitive benefits

Cons

Growing pains and constant changes, must be able to adapt quickly

Jobs at TBC Corporation

See more jobs

Glad to be on the same page with amazing peers

Wonderful job experience, receive great benefits, earn a good salary, and grasp a wide range of opportunities to improve career track and gain valuable insights of the job. Culture is superb, good performance is recognized, and everyone is willing to lend a helping hand when needed to. I appreciate how the management listens and acts upon the concerns laid out. The company's projection keeps getting better, bringing along a better reputation and benefiting even the employees.

Pros

Excellent salary, Pto, 401k, good work experience, and more.

Cons

No cons, the management can be strict, but that is for a good reason.

Company with a strong work ethic

Proud to be working for an organization that promotes a positive work environment and knows how to value their employees. Good community, coworkers and management are always fun to collaborate with. Staff is relaxed and managers are easy going.

Pros

Paid life insurance, health coverage, above average compensation

Cons

Some customers can be rude, but no cons in terms of our working conditions.

Fair Company, Great Team, Progressive Management

I have been working here for 8 years and TBC has always been fair to me with respect to the work that I put in. I lead an awesome Marketing team. Management is open to my project recommendations so work is always exciting. I cover US and Canada markets so travel is part of my job.

Pros

401k plan with a company match (Immediate 100% vesting), Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Life insurance.

Cons

Office politics is unavoidable but also, manageable.

Inclusive growth

Great atmosphere, good equipment, and excellent staff. Something new to learn everyday and opportunity to meet several clients. Low stress environment, management is communicative and supportive. The company is supportive of employees furthering their education and training.

Pros

Tuition reimbursement, competitive benefits, employee discounts on tire and services

Cons

Long hours and unreasonable customers sometimes.

they delay it as much as they can until you forget about it

Up until now I still haven't received reimbursements I'm claiming from the company for the tuition that they offered as one of the employee benefits. Also with the paid vacation and time off. They give so many reasons for not paying you and delay it as much as they can until you forget about it or leave.

Excellent and innovative company to work for

Very open and honest place. Fantastic managers across the organization. Clear expectations, merit-based promotions, and opportunities to excel.Awesome professional development for those looking for a long-term career. Plenty of opportunity to explore and learn about the different departments and roles.

Pros

Pay, culture, benefits, management

Cons

Sometimes it feels that the company and responsibilities are growing too fast

Improve the salaries

The salaries offered here were very dissatisfactory as compared to the work that's demanded of employees. If you don't want to get paid minimal for delivering maximum work, you better look for other options. I did!

Management that cares, room for growth

Easy going management team, friendly work atmosphere. They know how to take care of their employees. Here you can enjoy comprehensive benefits and wages are at par or higher compared to similar jobs in the area.Training and continuing professional development. They provide a clear direction and the opportunity to advance is always there.

Pros

Competitive wages, 401k with company match, employee discounts

Cons

I can’t think of any cons. Your experience is what you make it.

Team focus, professionally run organization

Management team has been very helpful in providing direction to the marketing team. Good communication across departments. I never had a hard time collaborating or asking for help.

Pros

Flexible spending account, vacation and PTO, generous compensation

Cons

Must have good communication and management skills to handle the team.

Would recommend this company to anyone

The management team is goal-oriented, courteous, well-trained, and willing to help out. One of the most rewarding companies I have worked for. They know how to take care of their people and always ready to listen to new ideas.Clear direction from upper management. They set goals and rewards good work.A great place to work with so much room for growth.

Pros

Generous PTO, travel, comprehensive medical benefits

Cons

The work can be challenging sometimes, anyone in sales and marketing would know this

Company that is very committed to its people

Not much experience needed for new technicians. Easy to move up if you work hard for it.Constantly training to improve our skills. Working on a variety of vehicles is the best way to gain real world experience.Fantastic company culture. Everybody is treated with respect and valued for the work they do.

Pros

Health coverage, easy entry requirements, competitive wages, employee discounts

Cons

Working on weekends, holidays, and extended hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TBC Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.1Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight