TBS Factoring

TBS Factoring insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

A good place to work.

Overall TBS factoring is a fairly good place to work. The pay was fine, though I felt like I spent more of my life there than anywhere else. My main gripe was the fact that I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma, let go, promised there would be a job for me when I got better, then when I did get better I was told there were no positions open.

Pros

Free lunches, quarterly bonuses, decent pay for the work

Cons

Low life/work balance, will fire you if you get cancer.

Everyone cares

I’ve been at TBS for 7 years and have seen a lot of changes. To stay current the company has to grow and change but I never felt like they didn’t have the employees as the priority. We serve a client base with time sensitive needs and that has challenges but I love what I do. In my time lots of promotions from within.

Once was a great place to work

New owners and now this place is a who's who instead of what can you do. You have to kiss butt to make it here. Not what it once was and the drivers have notice and that is who we service.

Pros

Nice breakroom

Cons

Management makes you feel like your back in high school- childish

The office is beautiful but the pay sucks and management is HORRIBLE!

The mgmt here is so bad. It's a privately / family owned business, the normal rules do NOT apply here. NO integrity! They change the rules to suit them at that time. The benefits are bad too.

Worst place ever

I am not reviewing work the work was fine. I am review management at this location. They are arrogant, ignoring of concerns, and by far the worst place I have ever worked.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Great opportunities for advancement.

Supervisor & directors were incredible. They really set you up for success with their introduction and initial training. The job was very repetitive but the compensation was great.

not very family orientd

It is not a bad company. But you better be willing to work about 55 hours a week and some Saturdays. It is not for a young person who has children. Not a lot of move for advancement.

Pros

paid benefits

Cons

to many managers that think they no everything

Amazing Place

Amazing place with caring management and ownership, lots of room for growth as long as you use the knowledge gained. Benefits are great as is the ownership group. Would highly recommend

Pros

Great benefits, caring staff

Cons

advancement is limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TBS Factoring. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9