TBWA CORPORATE

Working at TBWA CORPORATE: 23 Reviews

United States23 reviews

Great leadership

Truly rate the CEO & CFO very highly. They are both extremely empathetic, authentic and honest which can be rare in the advertising world. Great company.

Pros

Leadership team

Cons

Can't think of any

TBWA Dominicana's Review

If you're thinking about growing, TBWA is the best place. Growing not earning money enough. Since the annual payment is ridiculous at Santo Domingo...

TBWA CORPORATE insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose

Fantástica

Es una compañía fantástica para trabajar. Su nivel de creatividad es impresionante. Tiene una excelente red mundial.

Enjoyed my time

TBWA was a fun place to work. I enjoyed the time I spent there and learned quite a bit. They have righted the ship and can be a great place to work in the ad agency world.

exciting working environment

A very inspiring place to work. TBWA is driven by strong core values and incredible work ethics. TBWA prepares you to perform excellently in your chosen career

Like A Family

I greatly enjoyed the atmosphere of working in TBWA because it was so relaxed but this made us more productive. If we felt burnt out we had the freedom to walk out and take a walk or buy a coffee. Everyone was friendly and there to help one another even when they were drowning in work.

Great Agency

TBWA\Chiat\Day is a great agency with a wealth of talent and resources. The large percentage of contract workers does cause communication confusion sometimes.

Pros

Great office

Cons

Too many freelancers

great agency with roaster clients and friendly atmosphere

I worked in Tbwa for 14 years. I had the wonderful chance to work for great clients with a great team. The Ceo and general director were always there when needed.

Pros

great culture and atmosphere

Cons

poor work/life balance

Very engaging work

A typical day at work would consist of team building exercises and brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns. My main responsibility was to simulate visual solutions for marketing campaigns. The workplace was loud and busy considering the team consisted of around 20 employees. The hardest part of the job was creating the right designs within a short period of time. The most enjoyable part of the job was connecting and communicating with my colleagues.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Working overtime

Creating ideas and writing creative concepts in a fast paced idea oriented environment. Presenting and discussing concepts with creative Directors. Producing ideas and overseen the production .process

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TBWA CORPORATE?

Un equipo de trabajo excelente

Tuve la oportunidad de tener bajo mi responsabilidad dos grandes cuentas de la agencia. Los compañeros fueron excelentes. Teníamos designadas unas horas de la semana para pensar en ideas creativas para diferentes marcas.

Cons

Exceso de carga laboral, no muy bien remunerado

Cool place with ping pong table, cafeteria etc.

I was there for a very chill time. The weeks I worked there they had not to much work so It was very chill. I worked for a big food multinational business.

Pros

Big agency, good for the CV

Cons

As Graphic Designer you are less valued than in a Graphic Design studio, here the Advertising and Marketing are first!

An Extreemly fun and creative work environment where you could cut the positive energy with a knife!

God I loved working here! TBWA Chait Day Advertising is world known for cutting edge, grab you by the shoulders and shake you advertising! I worked at the San Francisco office during the dot com era, and there was nothing we could not pull off (or try to). Wonderful building (which I managed the improvements for), great people, fun environment, amazing positive energy... loved this place! But when the bottom fell out of the dot com bubble... too many clients burst along with it and the San Francisco office went from about 125 to 37 within a single week. Oh but what good times we had while the times lasted! I still have dreams occasionally where I am still managing the building and providing services to all its employees.

Pros

Hard working, fun, highly creative, happy, happy people with a great management structure!

Cons

It all came crashing down when the dot com bubble popped:(

Became an unfriendly place

Forced to use barcode system to track time on each job Became a sweat shop Cameras everywhere No loyalty to employees

I loved Chiat and worked like crazy

We won pitch after pitch but Chiat is a hard place to get great work out of the door. I loved the people around me and getting to compete on so many briefs was fantastic. It really appealed to my competitive side and made me work every hour possible so I could win as many of the projects as possible.

Pros

Did huge campaigns for big clients

Cons

Didn't have a weekend in three years.

Fun place to start an advertising career

Very fun atmosphere and one can learn a lot in the beginning.

Pros

Relax atmosphere. Better the second time around. Major company, respected to the industry, so the name carries a lot of weight on your resume.

Cons

Many people get their start here, but leave to get the title and pay for what they how been doing for a year or longer.

Fun Productive Working Environment

This company is full of hard working happy individuals who all strive to create the best content.

Pros

Environment, Happy People, Basketball court

Cons

no cons

Really cool building with fun things to do.

A typical day at work would be making demo reels of various clients. Lots of DVD making and cool people to work with.

Pros

The building.

Cons

Freelance position.

While at TBWA/Chiat Day, I was honored by Ad Age as one of America’s first home grown account planners. That talks to my adaptability.

• Collaborated on building iconic brands of the times, like Evian. Branding water. Imagine that. And Absolut; a creatively driven account, yet strategic in that it was activated by rigorously planned out short, sharp shots of culture.

Creative and entertaining place to work. An amazing company.

TBWA/Chiat/Day is an exceptional place to work. Every day I was challenged to do my best work. I loved working there every day. I walked in with a smile on my face and left in the same manner. My team was so helpful, the staff was always there to answer my questions and I was involved in many exciting projects that challenged me to be creative and productive.

Awesome place to start your professional career

Awesome people, the company is a little cheap. Got this job right out of college, they have a basketball court which got me interested, amazing atmosphere and great work environment.

Pros

the antithesis of being micromanaged is the management style here

Cons

no room for advancement, lack of raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TBWA CORPORATE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight