TCB Security Services Employee Reviews

Events
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  South Beach, ORJanuary 10, 2019
We meet at the command trailer and put uniforms and radios on, then get assigned a supervisor for the area we are working in. Everyone I work with is super friendly. The hardest part is standing in one place for 8 hours, the most enjoyable part is dealing with all the smiling people.
Pros
if you travel more than an hour you get a free hotel room
Cons
cost of food at events, gas to travel to events
Typical Security Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORAugust 3, 2018
This company will let you schedule yourself, which is great. Once you're scheduled, they will work you to death, change your hours, make you stay late, cut you out early, and forget to give you your breaks or lunches. Like all security companies, it is a dead end job with low pay and no advancement.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
everything
TCB is a great company to work for.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Newport, ORFebruary 20, 2018
If you want to have a great time and work at the same time TCB is the place to work. They have flexible schedules and hours. They treat you right and care about you as a person. They have taught me on how to be a better supervisor of the event crew. The higher management is very easy to work for you just need to do your job and do it to best of your ability.
Pros
getting to work with a great group of people
Cons
Long days at times
Family Oriented Company with Huge Potential for the Future
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Newport, ORFebruary 20, 2018
Working for TCB has been the experience of a lifetime. There is a large variety of positions from Event staffing all the way to administrative staff. With many years in the security industry, I have never found a company that was more structured to bring out the success in each individual. I am proud to be a part of what TCB is today and excited to see what the future holds for us as a company.
Pros
Amazing work atmosphere
Typical Event Company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Newport, OR 97366February 5, 2018
This company will let you schedule yourself, which is great. Once you're scheduled, they will work you like a dog, change your hours, make you stay late, cut you out early, forget to give you your breaks or lunches... typical event company.
Great work environment
Security Guard, Event Staff, Alcohol Monitor (Current Employee) –  Newport, OROctober 24, 2017
TCB Security Services is a great place to learn and develop skills in relation to providing security services and providing event staffing. They offer great schedule options.
Pros
Scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TCB Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.

TCB Security Services Reviews by Location