TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer
81High
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer Employee Reviews

United States794 reviews
Featured review
TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer selected this as a representative review
I've never had a better job in my life. I've always enjoyed working with new tech gadgets and devices, and working for TCC Verizon allows me to be among the very first to learn about new products and services in the mobile tech industry.

The management is quite literally the best I have ever worked under in almost 25 years of sales. I've never felt this connected and included when it comes to my work family. Both at work and outside of work, my management team has bent over backwards to make sure that I have an excellent work/life balance, and all the support I need to succeed.

The compensation is excellent, with tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement. The relocation policy is extremely generous. When the COVID-19 pandemic struck, TCC pulled out all the stops to ensure the safety of its staff and customers, and upper management worked tirelessly to make sure that the financial repercussions had as little impact on the staff as possible.

The very best thing about this company is its Culture of Good. We are encouraged to take time for ourselves and to give back to the community. It is very rewarding to see the actual effects of the charitable works that TCC participates in. I've never felt like I belonged at a company more than I do this one. A lot of companies say that they are all one family. TCC means it.

I wake up every day excited to go to work and I come home with a sense of accomplishment every night. This makes me richer than almost every CEO in the world. I love this job and I love my work family. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Pros
Family culture, fun environment, excellent pay and benefits
June 24, 2020
Wow! We are thrilled to read this. We love that our employees truly feel they can be themselves, even when they’re at work. We certainly have a unique culture that you don’t just get at a lot of other companies - awesome employees like you are so essential to forming that culture. Thank you for taking the time to share the amazing experience you are currently having with TCC, keep crushing it.
Love it here just looking to ranch out more into the IT world since I am studying to be a network specialist. I want to be able to got wore hands on experience with technical support and other products besides just phones
Pros
Work with my school schedule
Cons
A lot of pressure with minimum pay
If you’re used to working in a retail commission environment then go for it. This place is east to work for and the pay is great if you’re the only store around for miles. It’s entirely commission based. You get paid $5/hour and the rest is up to you. If you’re not driven to make sales you won’t have a paycheck. The company says that its one big happy family but it’s not. If you’re not the manager or district managers pet then you won’t get anywhere. Constant micro managing to hit ridiculous goals. You’re not making the customer happy you’re lying to the them to get your boss a bonus at the end of the month.
Pros
Good money when pushing customers to buy
Cons
Work life balance is awful. They want you 200% dedicated to this job. Zero days off near holidays.
June 30, 2020
We are sorry to hear these things about your time here. If you would like to talk more about what we could improve for the future please contact us at 844-822-7625 to discuss further.
TCC has a culture unlike anyone else I've worked for. They strive to make their employees happy and fulfilled, resulting in superb customer service. We are encouraged to seek volunteer opportunities and get involved in our communities. Organizations employees are involved with within their community have the option to apply for grants with the employee's sponsorship.

I've worked here three years now, and have no plans of leaving. Leadership advocates for growth and advancement across the company. Management staff I've worked directly with have all been extremely helpful and willing to share their knowledge and experience.
Pros
Flexible hours, development and advancement opportunities, healthcare
June 30, 2020
Thank you for all you do for TCC! It is employees like you that make our culture so unique. We love to see that your leadership really cares about your success. We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a great review!
Awesome community oriented company with tons of room to grow! If you are looking to get in to wireless and establish a career with a company that cares about it's employees, customers and community equally, then TCC is for you!
Pros
Room for advancement, community focused
June 24, 2020
Thank you for recommending TCC! We are happy to hear that you recognize our community feel of the company and feel like you are cared for. Keep spreading the good of TCC, we appreciate your review!
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I have worked at TCC Verizon for 13 months now and it's been a fantastic place to be. A company that recognizes all of its employees. During COVID TCC rose to the occasion and made sure our families were taken care of.
Pros
Commission, benefits, bonus structure.
June 24, 2020
We love to hear this! Even though we work in a very fast-paced industry, first and foremost, we need our employees to feel supported, especially during this time. Glad to hear that you are being taken care of in Franklin. We appreciate your review and all that you do!
I have had a few jobs in my 22 years in the workforce. This was, without question, the worst. The upper management seems disengaged and thought only about expansion, without thinking at all about the crumbling supportive infrastructure to make that expansion successful. I did not have the basic tools to complete my job. I rotated from location to location. At one of the locations, we I was sexually harassed. Another employee whitnessed this and said this was a frequent occurrence. When I reported this to HR, along with the other employee, two others joined in. They decided one of us, not me who started the reporting, was a “ring leader” and decided they should be transferred to solve the problem, while the harasser kept their job. This is a disgusting environment. After that incident, I had to stay for another six months until I found another job. The worst six months of my life.
Pros
You learn how to be great full for other employers, by seeing how awful this one is.
Cons
I can think of a positive, so the place is a con.
June 29, 2020
We take these things very seriously and will be looking into it immediately internally. This is something we absolutely do not condone in our workplaces. Please contact us at 844-822-7625 to discuss further.
This company is very unprofessional with its employees and only cares about money instead of the customer needs. Every webinar I attended was filled with inappropriate language and was always done while customers were in the store. It took almost a month for me to even get logins to b able to assist customers. I applied at the thomasville location and was forced to butler or b layed off very unprofessional company
June 24, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback but we are sorry to hear this about your experience with TCC. Inappropriate language during company webinars is concerning to us, and we will be looking into this internally. Give us a call at 844-822-7625 to discuss further.
Working for this company was great up until about a year ago.

They demoted alot of managers, forced other out . Management bi longer helped me excel.
Pros
Good pay. My coworkers were amazing
Cons
Mangement lead by fear, RD HR doesnt listen, Abusive enriment from manager
June 24, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. If you would like to talk more about what went wrong for you at TCC, give us a call at 844-822-7625.
This is a great and friendly place to work. I know that it something needs done my team and I will get it done and assist every customer with a smile on my face.
Pros
Pay, flexibility, great environment
June 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! Reviews from current employees help us assess what’s working and what needs improvement. Thank you for all that you and your team do, we appreciate you!
During this pandemic, the company has really showed a care for their employees. Providing us with pay, hours, benefits, incentives, and safety products. This company has really taken care of me personally, as far as family loss, or medical issues the company is very supportive. During work, anything you put into the company will be noticed. Your hard work will pay off and management is very supportive.
June 24, 2020
Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review. We are so glad to hear that TCC is providing you with help during this time. Wireless is one of the most fast-paced industries out there, but supporting our team always comes first. It is employees like you that make TCC so great and enable us to create a community culture in the company.
Loved working for TCC. I have learned a lot of valuable skills in the past 5+ years that will help me in the future. The culture is unlike any company I have every worked for.
June 24, 2020
So great to hear this about your time so far at TCC. Feedback from current employees like you is essential to making well-informed changes. Our employees are who determine the culture - we appreciate YOU being awesome each and every day.
The management and the owner of this company is not a very good fit for anyone that’s looking to grow it’s not good for honest people it is a bad company to work for
Pros
Cons
Do not work there
June 24, 2020
Thanks for reaching out and leaving this feedback so we can make things right for future employees, but we are so sorry you did not have a positive experience at TCC. We never want to promote anything other than honest sales tactics, so it is disappointing to hear that was not the case in your situation.
The people I work with are great! We all have good days and bad days like every job. We move on and laugh about it later. This is one of the best places I've worked in seven years! Couldn't imagine doing anything else.
June 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback about TCC. Company-wide transparency has been a huge focus for us in the recent years, it’s great to see that shared here. We love that our employees truly feel they can be themselves, even when they’re at work. Keep up the amazing work!
If you are money and goal driven, dedicated, hard-working and love working with the public this is the place for you! We also love giving back to our communities!
June 24, 2020
Team leaders like you drive us to new levels of success. We can’t wait to see what goals we accomplish together this year. Giving back is one of our biggest passions at TCC, and we’re so grateful our employees share that fire.
Tcc is a good company to work for and build your relationships with, management seems to care about overall employees mental and physical health while providing a safe place to work
June 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. Even though we work in a very fast-paced industry, first and foremost, we need our employees to feel supported, so we are glad that you feel that support. We appreciate the commitment to the company.
Honestly, I feel like with the right manager, TCC could have been a great place to work. However my managers didn’t understand communication, and my fellow employee would constantly try and use me. Our hourly pay (very small) plus the commission was pretty awesome, I’m not going to lie. But without the right people operating the store, it’s seriously just not worth the stress..
June 24, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to provide honest feedback, we have taken note. Though, we are sorry that you did not feel supported during your time with TCC. If you’d like to discuss this offline so we can work to make things right for future employees in your location, feel free to give us a call at 844-822-7625.
My store location is great. Once a couple of states starting reopening they decided the pandemic was over and we should be extremely busy all of sudden and have people lining out the doors. Unrealistic expectations now that more things are opening up. I wish all the higher ups would understand that not every store is back to normal. But its probably hard for them when they are doing all livestreams from their couches
The owner of the company truly cares about his people, and making sure they are taken care of. Recently went above and beyond to take care of the front line with everything that has happened in the world.
June 24, 2020
It’s great to hear that our leaders are so passionate about their position. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the owner and company actions during this time.
Decent pay structure, ability to move up, full time job with decent hours, good benefit offered. A job you can feel good about that’s customer focused.
June 24, 2020
Great feedback! Reviews from current employees like you help us grow and improve as a company. Thank you for all that you do for customers in Central Square!
For the most part working here has been enjoyable. The people I work with are all friendly and helpful. The only real taxing part of the job is some of the people you deal with, but that comes with and customer service related job. Goals are clearly laid out for you and attainable. Upper management is also responsive when any issues do occur.
June 24, 2020
Thank you for this valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that your management and co-workers help you to succeed. Keep up the good work!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.6
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight