TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer

verizoncommissionsalecommunitywirelessstorecellularstructure

5 Stars.

Featured review

TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer selected this as a representative review
I enjoyed working for TCC and was truly heartbroken when I had to depart from the company. I've worked at other Verizon retailers and none are as organized, fair or thorough as TCC. Commission payout is great AND attainable, management of all levels are very supportive and considerate. So many different ways to reach goals, point of sale/activation systems are easy to operate. Simple trainings.

Pros

great pay, great bonuses, easy trainings, great management

Cons

n/a

Team Support

I feel fully supported in my Roll with the company. I’m always led in the right direction when needing support. There is a strong line of communication.

TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good environment

The store manager was really nice at the interview now that I’ve been hired is training me very well to the best of her ability really enjoyed this opportunity and hopefully I’m able to grow with this company

Good work environment, good team, great management, culture of good

The culture of this company is amazing. I’ve been here 3 years and I stay here because it pays well, challenges me to do better and be better, makes me happy, has amazing management, comes with an amazing team of employees to work with, and has been the best job I’ve ever had, and the pay and benefits is great! I feel like I am making what I deserve because how hard I work and how good I do at work reflects in my paychecks and I love that! And I’ve never had a job before where I could sign up for medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as sign up for a 401K or Roth account!

Pros

Absolutely all of it

Cons

Nothing at all

Great company great fun

TCC is a good company to work for and succeed in if you want to put in work and can accept constructive criticism. There are many metrics to hit and it is like you work for 2 different companies

Pros

Comeraderie, support, flexibility

Cons

No cons

If it's a job that fits your personality it's probably one of the best jobs you can have. The culture is great the goals are achievable and if you have the drive and motivation to get your life together or ahead then you can't go wrong

Pros

Great location and people

Cons

Early morning meetings are a thing pretty often

Amazing place to work

TCC is a Wonderful place to work!This company truly cares about their employees and customers! It is a perfect place to start your career! If you are looking for a Fun place that has Great earning potential. Look No further!

Pros

Great pay and Benefits

Cons

I have worked at TCC for 8 years, and have not looked back. They truly care about their employees and the communities their stores are in. If you want to make money, have benefits, and prepare for your future then TCC is the answer to all three.

Caring management and good pay structure

Great company to work for, commission environment but good pay structure. Work culture is great and profit sharing helps the employees share in the company success

I love the opportunities that this company has to offer. Schedule is great. Pay is great. It’s a fun job that helps you grow as a person. People really care about you. It’s more than just a job.

Great Place to work!

This is a Great company to work for! With all the great benefits and now employee profit sharing we get compensated very well! There are many great people that work for this company and some that have been here a very long time! Makes it feel like a small company, that is very large!

Great job

I would definitely recommend this job to people wanting to get a foot in the door for cellular sales, they were extremely supportive and helping with getting me used to everything very quickly.

Fun Place to work

Working for this company is a fun and exciting place to work. The environment is a family environment and it feels like home away from home. I would definitely suggest this employer to anyone.

Pros

Advancement Opportunities

Cons

N/a

Fun, great company

TCC in Georgia feels like a family. I love the community outreach. The company also provides profit sharing. I feel that TCC is a great place to work.

Fun and Addicting

Friendly competition, amazing family based company… Best in class employees, and management… In the Georgia region the company soars in team work, family, and friends.

Pros

Pto, hourly, commission, profit shares

Cons

Technology doesn’t always work.

Best Retail place

For retail, this is actually a laid back place to work. They are big on community outreach and offer profit sharing. We have team building events that show us we are appreciated

Pros

Profit sharing, community outreach, commission

Cons

Its Retail

Family oriented

Value a company that supports their employees and communities. And allows you to be authentic. Then gives back to you and others. Given you time for family and work.

Great Place to work with Gray and benefits.

I have been working with TCC Wireless for 1 year. My experience has been nothing but stellar!!! The pay and benefits are great but the culture in the company is one that’s promotes growth in personal and business development. If your looking for a career with a great company to work for give TCC wireless a chance. You won’t be disappointed.

I love it here. Best place To work. They care about employees as well as the community their stores are in!! Great management great structure. Always advancement opportunities!!

Great pay and awesome culture

I have never loved a job more. It is the most inclusive company. I feel loved and appreciated. I also have never made this kind of money before!!!!!!!

love working for TCC! I consider them my family!

my day is usually pretty structured but enjoyable. I get to work with some amazing individuals. The pay is competitive & fair! The benefits are amazing and I know we're all pumped for profit share!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.9Personal Development
4.1Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight