TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer logo
TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer
Happiness rating is 78 out of 100Above average

TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer Employee Reviews

Found 1,065 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,070 reviews

Great Young Tech Company!

Featured review

TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer selected this as a representative review
This place is amazing! I started here with 0 sales experience and wasn't the best in tech. However, I worked hard, was surrounded by a team whom was invested in me and seen value. The team continuously pushed and encouraged me to keep going no matter what obstacles I faced and in about a year, I was promoted to store manager. In less then a year I was managing two locations, and in less then a year again I was promoted to District Manager.Everything about this company is great. The environment, the culture, and competitiveness to continuously push yourself to be better is what keeps me motivated and happy to continue being part of the best team possible.Did I mention sales? Commission? That's right! You have the ability to decide how much you get paid! The more you put in the more you earn! Not to mention bonuses and other incentives.Did I mention we sell Verizon? Selling a service which is known as being the best possible network in the nation makes the position that much easier! The hardest part about the job, is not working. As someone who always wants to be a top performer and continuously want to keep improving. I sometimes find it hard to be able to step away and take time off. I love being in the field and seeing what is possible.

Pros

Endless commission

Cons

Occasional Customer Escalations

January 6, 2021
That’s right! You don’t need to be a sales expert to apply at TCC - we’ve worked really hard at perfecting our training to provide new employees with the tools they need. Thank you for leaving such a detailed review about your experience with TCC so far! We appreciate all that you do and your passion for the job.

Competitive pay with an uncapped bonus structure. I've been with RXP for 6+ years and couldn't imagine working for a different retailer. A company who actually cares about their employees!

Your typical retail sales job environment

You’re supposed to get a 30 min. lunch break, which almost never happens due to lack of staffing vs. traffic flow. The possibility to make money is there if you work your butt off and get enough sales, because the hourly pay definitely doesn’t cut it. The company did some “restructuring” a couple years ago and decided to have one manager over multiple locations instead of having a manager at each store. So you also have to do a lot of things (that are supposed to be the manager’s job) on top of everything else.

Pros

Community charitable events (free backpack giveaways, school supplies donations for teachers, etc)

Cons

High stress, undervalued, overworked and underpaid.

Positive Experience

Lots a positives!Few negatives..PositivesYoung tech company offering entry level positionsPromotes within!Performance based job!Which means you make as much as you put in!Through salary, commission, & bonuses I am clearing $80k-$85k

Pros

Gas card, cell phone expense

August 5, 2021
This is a great review! We love to hear what people love about TCC and appreciate the feedback. Keep up the great work in Chicago!

Worth it if you can sell.

At times the job was great and paid really well. But on slow weeks it wasnt even worth coming on. Most upper management saw you as a number only and would get rid of you easily. If you can sell and don't mind pushing useless products, it's not a bad place.

Pros

Helping people could sometimes be very satisfying

Cons

Pay was not steady and management was hit or miss.

August 5, 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. This feedback is valuable so we can move forward in the right direction and assess what’s working and what can improve. Thank you for this honest review!

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Great company, good pay, all around great job

There is all kinds of potential with TCC, you have to keep focused and push yourself. We still learn every day. Working on someone's device and finding out how to do something, a different part or work around in our system, and trainings for new devices. Best part is when you are able to fix someone's problem, or you make the buying process less stressful and they are relieved and truly appreciative. Managers, most, are the biggest supporters and advocates for you. They give recognition and are proud when you do well.

Pros

Pto, flexibility, pay/bonuses

June 21, 2021
These are great things to hear about your experience with TCC! We love to hear that you love what you do and feel supported by your leadership. It is amazing that you continue to learn every day and are motivated. Thank you for this review and all that you do!

Come join us!

TCC is a growing sales company that puts their customers, communities and employees first in all decisions! We have a great culture that is consistently growing in a great industry.

June 21, 2021
This is an awesome review! We appreciate the great things you have to say about TCC. We are so glad that you feel TCC puts you, our customers, and the communities we are in first because this is our goal! Keep being amazing in Madison.

High Energy, Fun Loving, Great Co-Workers

At TCC you learn valuable time management skills and how fun a job can be if you make it fun. With many jobs in the cellphone/tech sales I have to say this is one of the best teams I have had in a while! They have your back and you know you will have theirs too!

Pros

Commission, Hourly, Full-Time, Healthcare, 401k, Discount

June 21, 2021
We are so grateful to have employees like you who value your job and care so much about it! Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review.

They pay attention to their employees and are always willing to help

I think they have done a great job with who they have made leaders in this company. If you are struggling there is always someone that reached out to help. Even when you aren’t struggling and just need someone to talk to they are there for you. Tcc is limited like a family then a group of employees.

Pros

Overtime, commission rate, bonuses, fun games and rewards to make more money, team events

Cons

Wish we could have scheduled days

June 21, 2021
It is rewarding for us to hear that our employees feel supported by leadership and are comfortable asking for help with anything when needed. TCC really is like a family and that is because of our amazing employees who create that environment. Thank you for this great review!

If your manager isn’t good then it will be rough

Gotta have great customer service , this is not for someone who plans on clerking , you need to sell to make money here. Talking to with multiple people within the company will help you in this business

Pros

Money

Jobs at TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer

See more jobs

Perfect

Just started and can already tell im going to love it here and be here for a long time, they made me feel like family as soon as i walked in and are always willing to help.

Pros

Job

Cons

Learning

June 21, 2021
This is exciting to hear! Love that you mention feeling like a family as soon as you started...this is our goal as a company. We hope you continue to love what you do in Ocean City!

Overall

At this job my co-workers along with my district manager help me every day. There isn’t a time during the day when I can’t reach someone which is very helpful as a new hire.

Pros

8 hour shifts

Cons

N/a

June 21, 2021
Thank you for this review from Ocean Pines! It is awesome to hear that you feel you get the help you need from coworkers and your manager whenever you need it; this is something we want every employee to experience. Keep up the great work!

Best job I’ve ever had. Love the people I work with. I like the fact that I can make as much money as I wanna. Woo woo woo gotta love it baby!!!!!!!!!

Pros

People I work with

Cons

Non

June 21, 2021
Love your enthusiasm for your job! We hope you continue to love what you do in Lusby. We appreciate and thank you for leaving this review!

Great people to work with

Love the people I work with. I haven’t met anyone yet who I don’t like. My boss works with me consistently to make sure I always do my best. By far the best company I’ve ever worked for.

Pros

Motivating competitions

June 21, 2021
We are so happy to hear that this is the best company you’ve ever worked for! It is so important to us that our employees have a good support system of coworkers and leadership at work. We hope you continue to love your job in Frederick!

Best place to work

Best company to work for the company always does events for the community I also receive PTO and I even get a employee matters day if I need it definitely a great work place

June 21, 2021
Giving back to the community is one of TCC’s favorite things to do. We are lucky to have employees like you who allow us to leave such a big impact on the community. Thanks for all you do in Lusby!

Phenomenal management

Management goes above & beyond to make sure we have the tools we need to succeed. Every employee is also very helpful & always willing to answer questions. TCC is by far the best job I’ve ever had. I love coming to work!

Pros

The people are awesome

Cons

None!

June 21, 2021
We are beyond happy to hear that you have the tools you need to succeed; this is something we strive to provide. It is great that you feel supported by coworkers and that this is the best job you've ever had! Thanks for sharing this amazing review!

Super fun place to work for

I’ve worked for Verizon in the past and nothing beats this company by a long shot great management team and Great resources for workflow and getting the job done

June 21, 2021
It is awesome to hear that you are so proud to work for TCC and the way we operate. We appreciate the review and all you do as a sales representative!

N/a

Best job I’ve ever had, no major complaints. Job allows you to be yourself and grow with the help of peers from all over the country as well as leadership!

Pros

Contests, Great Prizes, various opportunities to grow

Cons

Gets into personal life, not a set training procedure for new hires

June 21, 2021
Getting to be yourself in your workplace is so important, we are so glad that your coworkers and leadership are so helpful when you need it. Thanks for all you do - we hope you continue to enjoy the best job you've ever had!

Best job ever

Best work environment ever. There is always a way to learn and grow. I've worked for other companies and they don't come close to this company.

June 21, 2021
A good work environment is so important and we are so glad that you feel you have that. We hope you continue to learn and grow in the job that you love! Thank you for all your hard work as a sales representative.

A great company who gives back to the community and works as a team to help each other

The company continuously donated to causes. The management and other sales employees help you whenever you need it. You feel like a family here and are compensated based on your personal work ability rather than a flat rate.

Pros

You can make the money you want if you’re willing to improve and put in the work (commission)

Productive and fun environment

Never a bad day at TCC. Love working here and getting to meet fresh faces on a regular basis. Wouldn’t want to work at any other company. Have enjoyed my time here

Pros

Family environment, great money

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer with

• TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?