TCC Wireless Employee Reviews

Stay AWAY go to corporate
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLFebruary 24, 2019
Bar none stay away from TCC Wireless. It’s the most sickening company to work for. At your location you have unrealistic sales goals meanwhile they say you can earn up to $1000 plus commission checks. The truth is the jip you out of your hard earned money and give you the run around instead of looking into it accurately. If your team members mess up at the store or don’t make goal you all get written up and your job is threatened by your manager and higher ups on a daily basis. The morale is so low and the truth is everybody that works there is dying to quit or switch to corporate and you can’t even switch to corporate without being a top seller even if you are a top seller you get no raise, no recognition and you still get treated like garbage. Every time you make a sale they expect you to take a picture of the customer and what they purchased in store and post it to group me In order to get recognized. So basically you’ll only get a promotion if you post to groupme but even then you’ll never move up the way you want. Upper management harasses and chastises you daily. You can have zero people and short staff in the store and you’ll still get blamed and written up if nobody came in. The managers are also garbage and childish bc when you request certain days of in advance they’ll put themselves off for the day you ask and say go switch with another associate even though you can’t bc everybody is working since there’s NO coverage in the store at all, your manager will also feel the need to talk wreckless about you to other stores and people when they don’t like you and then lie  more... to you on the DAILY. The stuff you put up with working for these grotesque people should be CRIMINAL. It effects your mental and physical health and there’s no way there should be this much drama, backstabbing by your managers and upper management, this dump of a company to rips you out of your hard earned money as there is. Don’t ever work for this company, not to mention they have a lawsuit coming to them real soon for how poorly they conduct business and how managers can adjust times on the schedule for hours you’ve worked. Stay away from this place and find better.  less
Pros
Nothing at all.
Cons
No support from management, Unrealistic goals, poor pay, sketchy company
Avoid this company at all costs
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 12, 2019
Applied for a management position and was sent and signed job offer for management position. Completed 15 day training program over 4 weeks to return to my location to be told that I am not that position anymore and that this was made clear to me in the interview process. I was then switched over in their system without my acceptance of the new position. Was told to not contact their HR department even though they have an “open door policy”, commissions of 1k a month were talked about during interview and in reality some people got about $50-200/month while others nothing for not hitting unrealistic goals. Very low hourly pay not competitive with industry and terrible field management that operates more on a what have you done for me latley mentality. To say this was my worst job ever would be an understatement. I encourage you to look somewhere else and google this organization to see about the lawsuits regarding paying their employees. Truthfully the Wild West of Mobile Indirect...
Pros
Cons
Everything, Stay away.
dont do it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCFebruary 8, 2019
never in my life have I worked with a company as horrible as this one. They lied over and over to our team. training was horrible .. hours were long.. girls twerking on the desk , rap music blasting while trying to help a customer. stay away
Not long term
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ILFebruary 7, 2019
Terrible management, pay structure is abysmal. No invloment from upper management. If they changed their commission structure to how most cooperate retailers have it, it would be a lot better then how it currently is.
Pros
Hours aren’t so bad, good people, easy job if you are product knowledgeable
Cons
Pay, management, company, no leadership or involvement from upper management.
Lots of lies
Mobile Expert acting RAM (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILFebruary 5, 2019
Things aren’t always as they appear. I truly thought it was the right position for me but I am being led to believe things that’s aren’t true and I’m worth more than that!
Pros
I enjoy my employees and care for them
Cons
Upline is not great
Dont do it.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILFebruary 4, 2019
This place was the worst place to work for. The management team is unprofessional, the leader of this cult will yell at you over conference calls pretending that his doing the best for you and your employees to achieve the work and numbers needed. What he doesn't tell you is that you will be threaten every single week that your job is on the line if you don't meet his ridiculous expectations. They dont care about you or the employees they only care about their pockets, this company is a revolving door of people and if you work here you will see it right away. Dont trust anyone that works at TCC.
Pros
Cons
Eveything
Unfair work environment
Regional Bus. Dev. Sales MGR (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2019
I was brought on board to head the business sales department in the Florida market. I sold about 144 units all with in the matter of 30 days. I was never paid out on any commission, and after 90 days with the company they realize that they could not afford to keep me on board. They ended up terminating my position thus leaving me unemployed. I would never return to work for this company because it is incredibly unfair.
It was amazing
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJanuary 3, 2019
I loved my time at TCC Wireless. Just left it for a stable federal position. The job was great, loved the people, not everyone was perfect but we all were kind and respectful. There are some great co-workers and management was amazing. I have never found a better job, if they had better benefits I would have never left and retired long years from now.
retail job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 3, 2019
work with customers.
co-workers were enjoyable.
management changed would as often.
how to deal with a tough situation.
just have a to take a day to day.
Very Hard
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJanuary 2, 2019
I do not mean to bash this company in any way nut I put in for a resignation after my commute to this company became longer more than 4 hours a day through either very hot or very cold conditions as you need a car which I didn't have one at the time to even make it to this place on time. The culture here is not great a lot of reps lie to the customers and are given high expectations but the end result is it can be a poor experience for the representative and the customer. This company is the only one i think that needed real improvement in all of the company's I have worked for in my more than eleven plus years working. The point of sale system would constantly freeze the manager was very and i mean very untrained for the position and fired before i left and didn't have any real management before I left besides an assistant manager who would try his hardest with this store but you can tell it was putting a lot of stress on his life. The pay structure was very poor and you would get your commission after 90 days of employment and pays were every three weeks. I was originally interviewed to come in as a assistant manager. That was a lie. They were never going to give an interviewer that position they just baited and switched them. Ill be honest and say working for the last company sprint had a way better culture and i was able to provide real results and always strive was very unhappy working for a third party would rather work directly with a company so I know polices will always be followed.
Pros
non
Cons
allot
A friendly environment and a productive workplace
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ILJanuary 1, 2019
Overall, I really enjoy my working hours at TCC Wireless. The management is great and the people have created a good working environment and are willing to help when needed. That being said, the compensation is somewhat less as compared to the market. Great first job though!
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Pay isn't great
Stressful for very little pay
ME (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 31, 2018
Every day your job was on the line. You could t come to work without feeling like you could get fired that day because of your performance. The training sucks you have to learn everything on your own. No tools to better yourself or your goals, instead they say if your not part of the top 10 let me help you build your resume for you. They require you to work off the clock so it doesn’t mess up the store GP.
Pros
People that work there
Cons
All managers have issues in not staying in the store
Unorganized
SALES LEAD (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 7, 2018
Opening is a mystery if we are even going to open on time. Manager leaves as she pleases. Schedules are rarely followed, always coming in on days off.
Pros
Commission is okay when you learned how to play with the numbers
Cons
The longer you are clocked in, the less commission you earn
not a good place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILDecember 3, 2018
Not a flexible job. No time off. No sick days. Cut throat. Upper management does shady things and puts it in the reps. Long hours. Can't hire your own people.
Mature workplace
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 28, 2018
Better opportunity for future, handsome salary, good culture, secure future, positive attitude, team work, customer service skills, treat you as a family.
Cons
Standing all the time
Experience may vary
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, FLNovember 26, 2018
I worked with a store manager who was kind and supportive. You will have a good time if your manager is good to you. Great place to get your feet in the door of retail and customer service.
It was a good company
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 24, 2018
Worked there for one year and had a good time. Left this job because I had to relocate. Very kind people and management. I was nicely engaged with everyone and the whole team was enthusiastic.
Pros
Pay, benefits, events
Long hours but time goes fast
Assistant Retail Manager (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILNovember 23, 2018
This company is great as long as you are able to manage your life with work. The attendance policy is very strict. The job becomes stressful only for this reason. Apart from this, all other things are acceptable; good pay, benefits, culture, coworkers.
Pros
Benefits and discounts
Cons
Working hours
nice place
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  McHenry, ILNovember 21, 2018
they care about the employees and have big vision for the company...company is great and the managers are very supportive they want to help you grow...satisfied with the culture.
Great CEO, nice stores, strong mission and values
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Deltona, FLNovember 19, 2018
TCC Wireless is a great place to work. The open work culture leaves something to be admired, but the store location is beautiful. The CEO is very capable. The best thing about this company is the leadership and development team. Good pay, benefits and more make it a pleasurable place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TCC Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.