TCC Employee Reviews

very productive..strict but also a fun place to work at as training is provided
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  hatfieldMarch 9, 2018
Tcc is a great place to work at just that i could not be able to stand for 5 hours without any breaks and i was always tired and i was using public transport
Overall good place to work
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 15, 2018
Just wish there were more opportunities to advance. Other than that, it is a great place to work. Very friendly people. Very easy to get along with others.
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 18, 2018
TCC is a great organization to work for and they really care about their students. The people that work there are very dedicated to working hard to make it the best school for its students.
Pros
Scheduled work week
Cons
Low pay
Can not make their mind up
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Eastern ShoreDecember 11, 2017
I worked for this company for about a year and durning that time the company had gone through 5 yes 5 Regional Managers (they are currently in the process of highering another) and 5 or 6 pay structure / commission structures. I am sure many of you must see that this was pretty stressful for us employees as we NEVER knew when or how our pay or structure would change. Our most recent was my favorite of all because they decided to drop our pay from 14 dollars an hour down to 8 dollars an hour. Yes they did raise our comision to 17% but when you actualy do the math that means you have to make atleast $9000 dollars in gross profit per rep each month to break even with your pay at $14 an hour. A "good" month for a decent employee is 6 - 8 thousand a month not including the months like January- March when you are LUCKY to make 3 thousand in gross profit. The only thing that I can really say about the company is that we had some amazing benefits and managers but unfortunately most left after the pay cut or didn't make it past the "minimum" (unrealistic) standards of the company through the month of November. Oh and they JUST did a lot of the "letting go" today about two weeks before Christmas. A lot of these representatives have familys who were depending on this job for christmas. If you would like to apply for this company more power to you but you were warned.
Was a good company until they lowered the pay
TA (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2017
I was hired on as a full time tech adviser at $13.50 and hour base plus commission. They have recently dropped the hourly to $8.00 and hour and increased the commission percentage which basically leaves you making what you made hourly before but no commission. They have also added on new "minimum quotas" you have to meet or you are terminated the following month.
Pros
great industry to work in, fun environment
Cons
always changing policies and no payout for travel
Very Stressful
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 12, 2017
If you want to work at a company where your job is threatened daily, where you are promised commission and then 5 days until the end of the month they change the commission structure then this is the job for you. The turnover for sales reps is only 5 months. Because they realize that it is impossible for them to make commission.
Pros
Cons
horrible management, no work/life balance.
working a t tcc
Village Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Allakaket, AKOctober 11, 2017
working for tcc was very experiencing work with all kinds of agencies.
I had to work with Alaska state troopers in very scary situation and talk with high school students. travel to tcc remote villages to serve. Talk and help set up tribal meetings for the village.
Technology Advisor (Current Employee) –  Vincennes, INOctober 5, 2017
Great place to work, I'd definitely recommend it to a friend. Some days were better than others, but you get that with any job. Good benefits for a job with no degree required.
Pros
money
Cons
management
Tcc
Technology Advisor (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, ILOctober 3, 2017
I really enjoyed TCC's leadership training programs and area trainers/national trainers. The CEO has donated several dollars to charities nationwide and has provided for those in need in local communities.
Pros
Benefits, Paid Time Off, Culture
Cons
No Holiday Pay, "Clique-y"
Very stressful environment.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, TXAugust 18, 2017
Working at TCC is very stressful environment, dealing with
Mental Health Consumers and Crisis.

One also learns to successfully interact with consumers from diverse cultures, professions, age and socio economic levels.
Pros
Cons
No comunications
Hard working enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Telluride, COJuly 28, 2017
working here definitely taught me about hard work and how to get the job done. A very good experience, the management was tough but in the end it was very much appreciated.
Fun and challenging enviornment
Wireless consultant (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, ILJuly 22, 2017
Sold Verizon Wireless services and Dish services to customers the best fit their needs. Got to work with the communities and give back to them in multiple different ways through out the year with TCC's program called Culture of Good.
Pros
Culture of Good Program, Education on all the new products with Verizon and Dish.
Cons
Hours, Like any typical sales job they are demanding hours having to stay over and stay late quite often.
Productive place of business
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 20, 2017
There was always something to do so it made the day go by fairly quick. The people there were very nice and friendly. On occasion there were a few students who stayed past closing or came in as I was locking up, but not often.
Talking to different customers
Call center Agent (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDApril 27, 2017
It was a very fun, friendly place to work. I was only in the training process, unfortunately due to unexpected illness, I was let get go after a month because I was behind in training. But I was told that I was doing well overall on other areas, so when they had their next training class they would be glad to have me return for the next training class to become a full time employee. Unfortunately my finance' passed away suddenly 2 weeks later, therefore I was unavailable to return when the next class was ready to start.
Pros
Friendly environment, paid training, good location, friendly coworkers
Cons
some unhappy customers you need to be able to calm down.
Review
Workstudy (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAApril 25, 2017
The manager of my position was not quite helpful towards my daily rounds of what I had to do as an employee and I was also accused of not being at my job post when I was told to work in another room and clean up in there. Also I was given a bad review because I was in the middle of my manager and her daughter's family issues. I would not suggest working with a mother and daughter duo.
I great place to Work
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDApril 21, 2017
A great place to work, wonderful people, you can learn sales, customer service, customer retention, laid back setting, 80% of the job is showing up for work on time.
Easy to use
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Lehighton, PAMarch 31, 2017
Great people to work for. Always helpful very supportive and lots of room to grow and move up in the company. After just under 3 months I was promoted to store manager
Pros
Great owners
Cons
Slow days
Hardworker
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INFebruary 1, 2017
I went and stated this in the last review. It was a good company on till different management came in play. I am a hardworker who took pride in helping.
Pros
People
Cons
Upper Management
Productive and new experience
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  South beachDecember 20, 2016
I would like to have different kind of work experience in both banquet and retail jobs. The current time job I am in, opens my mind to various kinds of experience. As I would like to go under retail course I hope this would bring me and give me a good idea about retail and banquet
Cons
Cannot work after 11pm
Compañerismo
Chofer (Former Employee) –  Rio Piedras, PRDecember 16, 2016
Deberían compensar de alguna forma al trabajador excelente.
Pros
Nada
Cons
Nada