TCC Employee Reviews

Sales and customer service
Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDOctober 28, 2018
All calls are recorded for training purposes. Sales targets and customer service. Lax work environment. Nice office and new computers. Overall it was an ok job.
Great company
Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 9, 2018
Wonderful people and culture. Work life balance could improve but that is nature of the industry. Great location and network. Upward mobility available.
Good in-store management, Poor sr Management
Sales (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INSeptember 4, 2018
During my tenure with TCC I watched the stresses placed on Store Managers increase exponentially. To the point that it drove many of the current managers out of the company. Many of the senior managers seem to be a little out of touch with what goes on at the store level, but everyone that I met with TCC seemed to be genuinely good people.
Pros
Competitive Pay
Cons
Small Staff
Nice Place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDAugust 13, 2018
I was a temp at TCC. TCC is located in the beautiful Hunt Valley area. A typical day you may receive 50 calls from guest calling about different services they have with TCC. TCC is a great company.
tv in kitchen so can watch te games
Cook (Former Employee) –  Tonopah, NVJuly 17, 2018
prep and cook all 3 meals for day
I learned how to cook for an army there
management was very kick back
hardest part of day was clean up and break down
Pros
free food
Cons
to far from everything
Good people, bad company
Technological Advisor (Former Employee) –  OhioJune 18, 2018
Expect your pay structure to change. Mine did 5 times in 2 years. The focus is only adding devices, not actually helping customers. The people I worked with and most managers were good, but the company expectations and the way they evaluate employees are both ridiculous and ever-changing. The busy work makes you feel like a telemarketer. My region literally had everyone document what they did at all points during their shift. Micromanagement at its worst.
Pros
New tech to play with, the people
Cons
The top of the company ruins it for the rest
Very stressful
Sales expert (Current Employee) –  IndianaJune 11, 2018
This place is a merry go round and you will get dizzy. Too many changes, you cant plan your future with this company. It's good money if you can sell.
Pros
Backpack giveaway
Cons
Inconsistant beyond resonability
It was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDJune 5, 2018
For the most part, the staff and the employees were chill. I had some fun times here definitely. The downside is that for you to move up, you had to know the manager. They would hire outside managers.
Relaxed Atmosphere
Filing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 18, 2018
The place was always pretty relaxed and I feel like I was always able to do whatever work they gave me. The people I worked under were nice and willing to work with my school schedule. The hardest part was how much you had to handle at a time. There were a lot of papers to go through and organize. Other than that I can't complain.
Pros
Flexible schedule, Nice people
Cons
Slow Paced
It’s alright
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXMarch 9, 2018
I didn’t really like the relationship between the boss and everyone else . It seemed as if they were having us do more than what we are paid to do which is fine but I want credit for it .

Want to know more about TCC?

Ask a question
very productive..strict but also a fun place to work at as training is provided
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  hatfieldMarch 9, 2018
Tcc is a great place to work at just that i could not be able to stand for 5 hours without any breaks and i was always tired and i was using public transport
Overall good place to work
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 15, 2018
Just wish there were more opportunities to advance. Other than that, it is a great place to work. Very friendly people. Very easy to get along with others.
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 18, 2018
TCC is a great organization to work for and they really care about their students. The people that work there are very dedicated to working hard to make it the best school for its students.
Pros
Scheduled work week
Cons
Low pay
Can not make their mind up
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Eastern ShoreDecember 11, 2017
I worked for this company for about a year and durning that time the company had gone through 5 yes 5 Regional Managers (they are currently in the process of highering another) and 5 or 6 pay structure / commission structures. I am sure many of you must see that this was pretty stressful for us employees as we NEVER knew when or how our pay or structure would change. Our most recent was my favorite of all because they decided to drop our pay from 14 dollars an hour down to 8 dollars an hour. Yes they did raise our comision to 17% but when you actualy do the math that means you have to make atleast $9000 dollars in gross profit per rep each month to break even with your pay at $14 an hour. A "good" month for a decent employee is 6 - 8 thousand a month not including the months like January- March when you are LUCKY to make 3 thousand in gross profit. The only thing that I can really say about the company is that we had some amazing benefits and managers but unfortunately most left after the pay cut or didn't make it past the "minimum" (unrealistic) standards of the company through the month of November. Oh and they JUST did a lot of the "letting go" today about two weeks before Christmas. A lot of these representatives have familys who were depending on this job for christmas. If you would like to apply for this company more power to you but you were warned.
Was a good company until they lowered the pay
TA (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2017
I was hired on as a full time tech adviser at $13.50 and hour base plus commission. They have recently dropped the hourly to $8.00 and hour and increased the commission percentage which basically leaves you making what you made hourly before but no commission. They have also added on new "minimum quotas" you have to meet or you are terminated the following month.
Pros
great industry to work in, fun environment
Cons
always changing policies and no payout for travel
Very Stressful
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 12, 2017
If you want to work at a company where your job is threatened daily, where you are promised commission and then 5 days until the end of the month they change the commission structure then this is the job for you. The turnover for sales reps is only 5 months. Because they realize that it is impossible for them to make commission.
Pros
Cons
horrible management, no work/life balance.
working a t tcc
Village Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Allakaket, AKOctober 11, 2017
working for tcc was very experiencing work with all kinds of agencies.
I had to work with Alaska state troopers in very scary situation and talk with high school students. travel to tcc remote villages to serve. Talk and help set up tribal meetings for the village.
Technology Advisor (Current Employee) –  Vincennes, INOctober 5, 2017
Great place to work, I'd definitely recommend it to a friend. Some days were better than others, but you get that with any job. Good benefits for a job with no degree required.
Pros
money
Cons
management
Tcc
Technology Advisor (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, ILOctober 3, 2017
I really enjoyed TCC's leadership training programs and area trainers/national trainers. The CEO has donated several dollars to charities nationwide and has provided for those in need in local communities.
Pros
Benefits, Paid Time Off, Culture
Cons
No Holiday Pay, "Clique-y"
Very stressful environment.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, TXAugust 18, 2017
Working at TCC is very stressful environment, dealing with
Mental Health Consumers and Crisis.

One also learns to successfully interact with consumers from diverse cultures, professions, age and socio economic levels.
Pros
Cons
No comunications