1. Tell me about yourself
2. what is your greatest strength
3. what is your greatest weakness
4. How do you handle stress? (phrased as Say you have been here awhile and are comfortable in your understanding of the job. I bring you a pallet and tell you I need it work in 4 hours, you look at it and know it is going to take 8 hours. How do you handle that?) the best answer is not "Just get it done" but rather explain to your team leader the issue ahead of time so they aren't surprised by it and THEN try your hardest to get it done.
5. Can you lift 50 LBs
6. (PRESORT/TEARDOWN) Can you tell the difference between ferrous and nonferrous metals?
7. (eTest) Can you identify the parts of a computer (CPU, RAM, CMOS, GRAPHICS CARD, ETC)
8. Do you have experience using a computer
9. Why should I hire you
10. Do you know what we do here
They always do interviews in pairs, On team leader from the position you applied for and one from a different department.
Not in that exact order but darn close. Source I did their interviews.
What do you know about our company?
Do you know what our company does?
Are you able to work while standing for long periods of time?
Answered - Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) - Portland, OR 97220